Xbox Series X: External Speakers Setup

Discus and support Xbox Series X: External Speakers Setup in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The new Xbox Series X has been confirmed to eliminate the SPDIF optical audio port. From Microsoft "include ports for Networking (Ethernet), HDMI out,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by joshuaD13, Mar 24, 2020.

1. joshuaD13
    joshuaD13 Guest

The new Xbox Series X has been confirmed to eliminate the SPDIF optical audio port. From Microsoft "include ports for Networking (Ethernet), HDMI out, Seagate Storage Expansion Card and three USB 3.1 ports."
    Can someone please help me understand how we will be able to connect external speakers to a monitor? Bluetooth speakers won't work, since the Xbox doesn't support Bluetooth, and most wired external speakers I can find work
    with SPDIF optical audio. Can someone show me speakers that are compatible now? I have a LG 32GK650F-B 32" QHD Gaming Monitor.

:)

joshuaD13, Mar 24, 2020
  2. MoeZArts Win User

3. Goofy19781 Win User

XB1X Dolby Atmos problem

with a 5.1 speaker setup you cant have atmos, dont use it.

5.1.2 is the minimal speaker setup for real atmos, and a atmos suporting receiver

dts x works with 5.1 speaker systems, atmos not
  4. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Xbox one controller

The Xbox Series X controllers will work on Xbox One consoles, and the Xbox One controllers (including the Elite/Elite V2) will work on Xbox Series X too.

This is a link to an external site which
    confirms the backwards and forwards compatibility for controllers.
  5. OklaGrizzlyBear Win User

New series Xbox?

Hiya!!

I watched the info video of the XBOX Series X breakdown and what's in there and to say this is going to be a beast is an understatement. The only thing that I dont like is that even though you can still use your existing external hard drives with this
    console for storing and playing your current XBOX One X games, you wont be able to with the XBOX Series X games. You will have to use their optional 1TB plug in external SSD hard drive to do that. :(

Happy Gaming!!
  6. MaTriXsheep9839 Win User

Series X controller wish?

You should be able to take your external xbox one storage and hook it up to your xbox series x to have games to automatically play
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X: External Speakers Setup - Similar Threads - Series External Speakers

2. Xbox One X Series of Malfunctions. Is it ruined?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Series of Malfunctions. Is it ruined?: After recently purchasing my Xbox One X last month on the 26th, I enjoyed flawless gameplay for about a week. However, recently I turned on my Xbox to be greeted with an E101 error, followed by...
  3. Xbox Elite Series 2 Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Problem: So, one of the back panels on my controller is very firm and i have to press it harder than the other panels for it to work in game, and I don’t know how to fix the panels. Does anyone know how to...
  4. [Recent Purchase] Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller having issues

in XBoX on Windows
    [Recent Purchase] Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller having issues: Okay, so I just bought this controller, and at first, I really liked it. However, as I played my games, the A button has not been registering all my actions. I don't know why this is but it is...
  5. Xbox Elite series 2 Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite series 2 Controller: Hello, I was given an Xbox elite series 2 controller for Christmas 2019 and today the Left thumbstick click stopped working. I have the box it came in but my family member misplaced the receipt...
  6. Xbox controller Elite series 2 disconnecting issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller Elite series 2 disconnecting issues: Ever since last year I've been hearing people complaint about the random disconnects while playing. It has happened to me several times but it baffled me why the random disconnect. So when Doom...
  7. Xbox one elite controller series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one elite controller series 2: My controller’s left analog stick isnt registering when i push it in. I have to push it down harder than normal for it to work so in games like call of duty its hard to sprint...
  8. Elite Series 2 Controller Button Mapping Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller Button Mapping Problem: I am trying to map left and Right bumper buttons to the Elite paddles. However no matter what I do, the paddles remain with the default binding. So the two upper paddles mapped to A and B buttons...
  9. Xbox Series X - Will there be a same thing like the Xbox One S and Xbox One X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X - Will there be a same thing like the Xbox One S and Xbox One X?: Will Microsoft release the Series X this 2020 holidays and then shortly after(1year) release a more powerful console? 711372b2-c5a6-4b35-99ae-c569e033157b
  10. HELP - Movies and TV series via USB/External Drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP - Movies and TV series via USB/External Drive: Morning Xboxers. Hope you've been well. I've heard soooo much about how awsome this community is sooooooo...I honestly don't know what to do and XBox's Support, Lorraine, was pretty much useless...