Xbox Series X factory reset after power outage

Discus and support Xbox Series X factory reset after power outage in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello After I unplugged, then reconnected and turned on my brand new Xbox Series X and got to the initial setup screen. After searching, I could not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by asterixmic, Jul 30, 2021.

1. asterixmic
    asterixmic Guest

Hello

After I unplugged, then reconnected and turned on my brand new Xbox Series X and got to the initial setup screen.

After searching, I could not find anything related.

Has this happened to anyone else?

What could be the cause?

L.E.: after redoing the setup, it seems that the games and apps are present and working .... Really weird ....

:)

asterixmic, Jul 30, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @asterixmic!

the cause might be that the console needs an update. However if you are still on the start up screen, I'd suggest preforming a soft reset by selecting Reset and keep my games & apps. This will refresh the OS of your console. But if the console displays the same screen after the reset, then the next option you will have to try is Offline System Update. To get the Offline System update option working you will need to follow the steps in this support article for Xbox One Offline System Update. You will also need a USB Flash Drive with 6GB or more of storage in it and you will need to format it for NTFS which if you do not know how to do, you can follow the steps provided here.

I hope this helps you out!
  3. x24hrs2livex Win User

Xbox One: "There was a problem with the update"

I would do a factory reset like suggested as above. That power outage might have really damaged your console.
  4. Dragonlord Brad Win User

Free gold game not p2p gold game

Please try. A complete hard reset after todays outage https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console there was a service outage today .
  5. Dragonlord Brad Win User

GTA Loading problems

Please try. A complete hard reset after todays outage https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console
  6. Dragonlord Brad Win User

Xbox turning on but there is nothing on the screen.

Please try. A complete hard reset after todays outage https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X factory reset after power outage - Similar Threads - Series factory reset

2. My Xbox series X turns off every time it finishes downloading a game, is there a fix?

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox series X turns off every time it finishes downloading a game, is there a fix?: So I’ve made sure it has proper ventilation. It is plugged directly into the wall. I’ve had no issue with the Xbox running a game at all. But every time a download finishes, no matter how big or...
  3. Feedback on Xbox Elite Series 2 controller

in XboX Insiders
    Feedback on Xbox Elite Series 2 controller: I'm a huge fan of the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller. It's the best controller I've ever owned, and it's the only controller I'm comfortable using for the FPS genre (as a lifelong PC kb+m player)....
  4. Xbox Series X Update Looping Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Update Looping Issue: I'm having a strange issue with my Xbox Series X - I turned the console on only to be greeted with an "Applying Update" screen, running from about 76% until around 95% before the console would...
  5. Reset factory xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reset factory xbox series X: I did reset factory xbox series X and i would like to know if it delete all archives mkv,zip,html, when I download something from internet explorer. Because there is not explorer archives to...
  6. Reset factory xbox series X problem?‍♂️‍♂️

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reset factory xbox series X problem?‍♂️‍♂️: When I reset from factory I delete all the files that may have been downloaded (video, photo, html, pdf, music) since we do not have a file explorer. Formatted marks 798 Gb of 802 Gb, 5Gb that I...
  7. Xbox series X reset factory complete, I have a question? Posible error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X reset factory complete, I have a question? Posible error: I have restored the console and I get 797gb of 802gb missing 5 Gb I do not know if it is a bug and they have to correct it because scandisk to fix errors does not have xbox only to delete cache....
  8. Series X factory reset does not reset home screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X factory reset does not reset home screen?: When I did a factory reset I chose "Reset and Remove Everything" and chose to NOT apply old Xbox settings when asked. When the reset was finished I noticed that nothing on my homepage had changed....
  9. Factory reset a Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Factory reset a Xbox Series X: How can I make a factory reset without a tv? The tv isn't getting any signal from the series X 5e0d48e1-b901-4c20-a196-84081ce29ad2
  10. How do you restore an XBOX 360 E series with dashboard no: 2.0.17526.0 to factory settings?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you restore an XBOX 360 E series with dashboard no: 2.0.17526.0 to factory settings?: My parents have been protective of me three years back, but I am now a teenager and now I can play games of higher classifications. Unfortunately, my parents have forgotten the pass-code for the...