XBOX SERIES X FORTNITE FLASHING LIGHT GLITCH

Discus and support XBOX SERIES X FORTNITE FLASHING LIGHT GLITCH in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased an XBOX Series X from Microsoft a couple weeks ago and I downloaded a couple games which seemed to run fine. However, when I tried to play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KamG2, Mar 10, 2021.

1. KamG2
    KamG2 Guest

I purchased an XBOX Series X from Microsoft a couple weeks ago and I downloaded a couple games which seemed to run fine. However, when I tried to play fortnite I get a super weird light flashing glitch that covers almost the entire screen and you can't see anything. I have tried hard resetting the console, changing TV's, uninstalling and Reinstalling fortnite, switching HDMI cables, changing screen quality/resolution, and so much more troubleshooting and nothing has seemed to work. I waited for fortnite to update so it would hopefully work properly but nothing has resolved. If it is the XBOX then I am really disappointed in Microsoft and their manufacturing. Can somebody please explain what is going on with this. It would be much appreciated.
    XBOX SERIES X FORTNITE FLASHING LIGHT GLITCH [​IMG]

:)

KamG2, Mar 10, 2021
  2. MAX360 FreeFlow Win User

Freezing + 1 red light

Hello Chris,

If you click on the following link from xbox.com you will be asked a series of questions pertaining to your red light issues.

support.xbox.com/.../flashing-lights-solution
    The response from NeoN Cryogenica is a great start to working out your issue before contacting the Xbox support team.

Hope this helps!

-FreeFlow
  3. Cele5tialKnight Win User

Bring back Xbox wireless controller fortnite special edition

I believe that I would buy a new 'Fortnite' skinned controller in the new design for the Xbox Series X.
  4. Smwutches Win User

The green light on top of my Xbox X

The One X or Series X? Either way, there's not a green light. The only light on the console is the power button which should be white.
  5. luissolid Win User

So now we will get a "Series X". With a "Series S" yet to be announced, how likely will there be a "Series C" (from Cloud) for streaming purposes only?

After Microsoft announcement of the new Xbox and clarify that series X is just one of models.

Definitely will be a light Xbox...
  6. onyxishere Win User

3 flashing green lights

Thema:

1. XBOX SERIES X FORTNITE FLASHING LIGHT GLITCH - Similar Threads - SERIES FORTNITE FLASHING

2. Fortnite visual issues on series x possibly insider build related

in XboX Insiders
    Fortnite visual issues on series x possibly insider build related: With the launch of the new season of fortnite on series x users are getting bright flashes almost like orbs of color flashing across the top of the screen and is really pronounced in darker areas...
  3. Xbox Series S Fortnite login issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series S Fortnite login issues: Just bought our son a Series S for his birthday. He primarily wants to play Fortnite on it but on trying to log in using his existing microsoft account but the following error comes up. An...
  4. XBoc Series X - Fortnite - No Sound Through Astro A20 Gen 2Wireless Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBoc Series X - Fortnite - No Sound Through Astro A20 Gen 2Wireless Headset: Hi, This headset works through the XBox X and other games fine but I cant get any sound when playing Fortnite. Ive tried most nearly all audio settings to no avail. Can anyone help?...
  5. Are there any known issues with the Series X and Fortnite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are there any known issues with the Series X and Fortnite?: The screen constantly flashes with bright white lights and vertical lines when playing battle royale or in the creative mode. While in the locker or at the main screen, everything is fine and...
  6. Xbox Series S - Fortnite at 120FPS

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S - Fortnite at 120FPS: Can someone help me? I have seen that some monitors that output 144hz are not compatible with the Xbox Series S. Therefore they wont work for me. Why is this? Also i have linked some monitors...
  7. The new xbox series x controller disconnects when the game is on loading on Fortnite

in XboX Insiders
    The new xbox series x controller disconnects when the game is on loading on Fortnite: [Beta ring] Hi, I'm playing a lot of different games with the new controller on my old xbox one fat, i don't have any problem on any game except Fortnite, where every match the controller keeps...
  8. Warzone /Fortnite xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warzone /Fortnite xbox series x: So i have played pubg,halo,gta,cold war, but warzone on my series x keeps crashing my xbox everyytime about to join lobby screen goes black and xbox shuts down same with fortnite but for fortnite...
  9. Fortnite close while Login -> Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite close while Login -> Xbox Series X: Hey, my Fortnite always close while im at the Loggin Screen. I have to Restart more than 10 times to get online. e8eb5cc2-3d80-48a4-b86d-fe3c36871319
  10. Xbox series x party chat/gamechat performance issue with fortnite

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x party chat/gamechat performance issue with fortnite: When playing fortnite on series x with latest fortnite next gen update party chat/game chat is causing severe performance issues with chat and game audio cutting out & sounding distorted unless...