XBOX Series X - Full library not loading in my games and apps

Discus and support XBOX Series X - Full library not loading in my games and apps in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The full library tab of my games and apps has never loaded at all for me on my Series X. All I ever seem to get is a spinning circle. I'll try and give... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Grandmaster_Rash, Nov 22, 2020.

1. XBOX Series X - Full library not loading in my games and apps

The full library tab of my games and apps has never loaded at all for me on my Series X. All I ever seem to get is a spinning circle. I'll try and give as much information as I can.

I have also had an issue with the store not being able to populate pricing for games. I assume that this is because it can't tell if I own it or not.

When I sign out, the tab populates with the normal fields, gamepass, games etc. Obviously no information in them though.

I have a large games library so I initially thought that this may be the cause of it taking so long.

When I set up the console I chose to import my existing profile settings. I have since factory reset the console as well as removed my profile and selected to not import. My profile was previously on a One X in skip ahead

I have managed to install some games and apps by using the website.

What I've done to try and resolve it 1. Factory reset the console twice 2. Removed my profile and downloaded it again 3. Multiple restarts 4. Tried to sync over wired and wireless connections 5. Left it on the screen trying to sync for hours

I've been trying to resolve this for some time now and so far has worked. Any help would be greatly appreciated

submitted by /u/Grandmaster_Rash
    [link] [comments]

/u/Grandmaster_Rash, Nov 22, 2020
  2. annix Win User

Xbox Series X

As already made clear in the thread, the Xbox Series X is the next gen Xbox, but Microsoft is now viewing Xbox as a family of products, of which the series X is now a member. There will be games which are only compatible with the next gen series, but I
    expect that your full back library will move forward with you.
  3. Nico NT Win User

Missing Xbox gold game

Forza 5 is a tricky example because it was delisted.

You can check your games with gold on your xbox in the full library.

All your game will be played on series X
  4. dempup Win User

Backward compatible, What old game(s) would you like to see?

SO many great games and would love to have full access to the complete xbox library. Hopefully the Series X's backwards compatibility is going to support as many as possible.
  5. Con Dewey Win User

Missing Xbox gold game

Yes. Your whole game library from Xbox One will be playable on Series X.
  6. dempup Win User

Xbox series X/Xbox one

Hi ConfusedCo

Yes, your current Xbox One game library will be playable on the Xbox Series X.
Thema:

XBOX Series X - Full library not loading in my games and apps

1. XBOX Series X - Full library not loading in my games and apps - Similar Threads - Series Full library

2. Xbox series X won’t connect to my router

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X won’t connect to my router: Hey all I picked my new series x today and it will not connect to my router. It connects to my phones hotspot with no issue! The Xbox has the message “cannot get an IP Address” anyone having this...
  3. Quick resume broke on all games after last update for Series X when restarting console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Quick resume broke on all games after last update for Series X when restarting console: After the last update at the end of November my Series X no longer keeps games in quick resume when restarting the console. I have the console set to quick start so that when I turn it off it...
  4. Xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s: When will the Xbox Series S be available again? 291c7a2a-45a9-4f03-972c-11cad0c520f2
  5. Xbox Series X doesn't obey Full RGB setting when in HDR content

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X doesn't obey Full RGB setting when in HDR content: There is an issue with Xbox Series X not outputing full RGB in HDR10 mode despite outputting full RGB in SDR. When you launch any HDR10 content, Xbox will force switch itself to RGB limited. I am...
  6. Xbox Series X Boots Twice from Full Shutdown w/ Expansion Card Installed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Boots Twice from Full Shutdown w/ Expansion Card Installed: Hi, I already reported this issue from the console but thought I'd share this concern with the community. When booting from Full Shutdown, Series X crashes, but boots right back up again with no...
  7. Xbox series x full shutdown disc drive noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x full shutdown disc drive noise: When i shutdown my console all the lights power off including my external HDD light. A couple of seconds later my HDD light comes back on and the disc drive makes a noise like it's reading a disc...
  8. Xbox Series X local cache full message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X local cache full message: I continually encounter the message that my local cache is full. I tried every described method to reset the cache without success. 33c9d413-d4d2-4800-b45e-0bdb41a4b902
  9. Xbox series x fan at full speed and won't go back to normal operation speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x fan at full speed and won't go back to normal operation speeds: Hello, so I started downloading all my games again on the new series x and it was working as normal, as it was going to take a while I turned the xbox off (in stant on mode) so it could download...
  10. Will there be another full new Fable game for Xbox one? Or is the series dead?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will there be another full new Fable game for Xbox one? Or is the series dead?: Has Microsoft turned there back on the amazing Fable franchise or are they taking control of developing the franchise like they did with Halo/343 industries, and Gears of war/The coalition?...