Xbox series x game clips audio incorrect (alpha skip ahead)

Discus and support Xbox series x game clips audio incorrect (alpha skip ahead) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have a issue when i try to record a game clip the audio is all messed up in the recorded gameclip sometimes i have no audio in the game clip and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/kinghalo34, Nov 21, 2020 at 2:32 PM.

1. Xbox series x game clips audio incorrect (alpha skip ahead)

I have a issue when i try to record a game clip the audio is all messed up in the recorded gameclip sometimes i have no audio in the game clip and sometimes the audio is 2-3 secondd behind or in front of the recordinh tested in several games but the audio is still messed up in the gameclips any ideas on how to fix it

submitted by /u/kinghalo34
    [link] [comments]

/u/kinghalo34, Nov 21, 2020 at 2:32 PM
  2. Ickis99 Win User

Error: 0xc0000189

I have this problem with Netflix for about 2 weeks on my xbox one x in Alpha skip ahead. Netflix on my xbox one in Alpha works fine at the moment.
  3. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  4. FreeAndSay Win User

Game Pass

If you're in preview alpha or alpha skip ahead, search for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and you should be able to join.
  5. Crooked Delight Win User

Okay please read the whole paragraph before reply, this issue is very funky and specific.

Test aborted to tomorrow.

Alpha Skip Ahead Update is causing the X to whine a bit more than usual.

This is frustrating.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Alpha skip-Ahead

Hi, Wuhey

Unfortunately all the Alpha Skip Ahead spots have been filled. I am sure if you carry on reporting, that when they get spaces, you'll get another invite.y

You can join in with the Insider community here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/new/
Thema:

Xbox series x game clips audio incorrect (alpha skip ahead)

1. Xbox series x game clips audio incorrect (alpha skip ahead) - Similar Threads - series game clips

2. Can't play Battlefield V on Xbox Series S, Game Pass Ultimate on another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Battlefield V on Xbox Series S, Game Pass Ultimate on another account: Hello Yesterday I bought my brand new Xbox Series S but since then I can't play Battlefield V on Xbox Series S, have Game Pass Ultimate on another account with this console as primary. I have...
  3. All access series X no ultimate code supplied ( canada and EB GAMES)

in XBoX on Consoles
    All access series X no ultimate code supplied ( canada and EB GAMES): looking for some help and thoughts. got my series X on launch day ( so far so good), had live/ultimate since the original xbox days but expected to get a code to activate the all access that I'm...
  4. Xbox series x crashing before even playing a game (continued description after every photo)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x crashing before even playing a game (continued description after every photo): [IMG] submitted by /u/camerontocher [link] [comments]
  5. Backwards Compatibility for Xbox Series S for Older Disc Games - And Online Account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatibility for Xbox Series S for Older Disc Games - And Online Account...: I have 3 generations of Xbox Consoles and about 30 games, some of which I still play occasionally. I am interested in purchasing the Xbox S for the lower price point, however, it does not have a...
  6. Can't download the purchased game on xbox series s - Conan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download the purchased game on xbox series s - Conan: I have succesfully bought a old game named Conan from the marketplace.xbox.com. I have my bill from the purchase, but accidentally I cant download this game. I try everything, (like download...
  7. Accounts and games moving to Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accounts and games moving to Series X: I own a Xbox One First generation. Nevertheless, I am about to sell it to my friend. Thus, I will buy the Xbox Series X. The question is: Is it available to log out my account and all my games, So...
  8. Xbox series X turning off randomly only for next gen games ?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X turning off randomly only for next gen games ?: So my Xbox keeps turning off randomly while playing the next gen version of Cold War , but before this I was playing rocket league which obviously isn’t next gen enhances and had no turn offs...
  9. Can’t trim game clip on Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t trim game clip on Xbox Series X: When I try to clip any of my game clip (1080p SDR recorded on the internal disc) the progress bar remains empty for few seconds and then an error prompt reading: “Error the clip can’t be trimmed”....
  10. Unable to trim game capture clips, clips have no sound on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to trim game capture clips, clips have no sound on Series X: Hi all, I’ve game captured a couple of COD clips (2 minute clips) and have tried to trim the videos but the preview and save button is greyed out after I adjusted my sliders to where I want to...