Xbox Series X game play

Discus and support Xbox Series X game play in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an xbox series x and am playing Sniper contracts 2. Suddenly a rectangular transparent black box showed up on my screen and I cannot remove it.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JealousErmine, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Xbox Series X game play

I have an xbox series x and am playing Sniper contracts 2. Suddenly a rectangular transparent black box showed up on my screen and I cannot remove it. It simple stays in one spot on my screen all during the game and cannot be removed no matter what I do. It has three lines of text one with no meaning that I know. I have tried to contact microsoft to no avail (they have v very lousy customer support). Anyone have a solution to the problem?

:)

JealousErmine, Jun 11, 2021
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

External SSD on Xbox Series X?

The games on the SSD will run fine on it. You won't need to move them to the Xbox Series X storage to play them. Only the Xbox Series X games & games optimized for Series X will need to be played on the consoles own storage.
  3. [Farscape] Win User

Could I expect to play online with series x and one

nope, most if not all current games on xbox one will be playable on the series x, eventually there will be games release just for the series x and they wont be playable on previouse console versions.

Xbox one s and Xbox one X are the same family, series x will be the new console and eventually (a couple of years down the line hopefully) games will only be release on the series x family so the xbox one x will not be able to play them.

If this is not confusing
  4. TKroma XGU Win User

Xbox Series X

Xbox series X will be the next console of the Xbox franchise. Like the jump from Xbox 360 to Xbox one. You will be able to play you're Xbox one games on the Series X and the games coming out will be out on Xbox One as Xbox series X for a limited time.
    After a while they will quit making games for Xbox one and focus on Xbox Siries X
  5. luissolid Win User

Xbox one x or Xbox serrie x

If the Xbox Series X will be availeble today? simple the Xbox Series X. Next gen console and you can play all the xbox, Xbox 360 and Xbox One Games...

Regards
  6. luissolid Win User

Xbox Series X thoughts?

The new Xbox Looks amazing abd the series X it's going to be epic to play your games on 4K/60fps!

I can't wait to play HALO Infinite on Series X!
Thema:

Xbox Series X game play

1. Xbox Series X game play - Similar Threads - Series game play

2. Playing the same game on an XBox One S and XBox Series S at the same time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing the same game on an XBox One S and XBox Series S at the same time: Hello, I must confess that the XBox licensing is so confusing to me. I have an XBox One S and a microsoft XBox Gamertag and a digital copy of Minecraft. I have now purchased an XBox Series S for...
  3. Xbox series x playing xbox 360 game but pop up at bottom right wont go away

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x playing xbox 360 game but pop up at bottom right wont go away: [img] I am getting so frustrated. I am playing plant vs zombies. I love that game but the anoying pop up at the bottom right will just not go away. 96c59026-aba4-4961-8a5b-fbe89baab15b
  4. xbox one games on xbox series x needs to be updated online before play

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one games on xbox series x needs to be updated online before play: i have a Xbox series x and i don't want to to use Xbox network and i got Xbox one games and when i installed them offline and once they finished installing them offline and launching them say...
  5. My TV randomly shuts off while playing certain games in my Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    My TV randomly shuts off while playing certain games in my Xbox Series S: Ever since I’ve had my Xbox series s I have been having this problem. The console itself is working great, but after a while of playing certain games, the actual tv shuts off. I grab my tv...
  6. How to tell which games can be played from external drive, series s

in XboX Insiders
    How to tell which games can be played from external drive, series s: Hi all. I have a series s and just bought an external hdd. I want to move some games over to the drive, but I also just read that the gen9aware tag has been removed. Is there any other way to...
  7. Xbox Series X fan runs loud when playing Series X games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X fan runs loud when playing Series X games: So, I recently noticed that my Xbox Series X fan runs loud when playing Series X|S / Optimised for Series X|S games specifically. It’s quite strange as it’s dead quiet every other time, but as...
  8. XBOX SERIES S Keeps Crashing After Playing Games For 5 Minutes

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX SERIES S Keeps Crashing After Playing Games For 5 Minutes: Hello, I was wondering if anyone could help me with a solution. I just got my brand new Xbox today, and after getting it all set up every time I play MLB, it crashes shortly after with the whole...
  9. Loud fan when playing certain games on Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Loud fan when playing certain games on Xbox Series S: Whenever I play certain games the fan on my Xbox Series S starts to get loud. Is this normal or should I get my console replaced? Is this a serious problem? 8f0c4c45-783c-4b28-a253-ebf9960858c8
  10. Will not connect to Xbox Live when playing Xbox 360 games on Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will not connect to Xbox Live when playing Xbox 360 games on Xbox Series S: Everything I try to play a downloaded 360 game, specifically Lego Batman from the current "Games with Gold" it signs me out from XBOX live so I cannot save a game or get achievements just on that...