Xbox series X glitching / freezing during games.

Discus and support Xbox series X glitching / freezing during games. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Been playing the Xbox Series X for roughly a week and everygame I have played has had errors with it (Cold War, PGA 2k21 and NHL 21). -On Cold War,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RyanRogers4, Nov 21, 2020.

1. RyanRogers4
    RyanRogers4 Guest

Been playing the Xbox Series X for roughly a week and everygame I have played has had errors with it (Cold War, PGA 2k21 and NHL 21).

-On Cold War, lighting issues and crazy FPS drops / freezing for roughly 3 seconds while playing Zombies/ multiplayer. Lighting will randomly change from bright to dark.

- PGA 2k21 The game will freeze in backswing and reset the meter bar causing ball to go 1-2 feet.

-NHL 21 The game will crash and boot me the game to the dashboard. The game makes a strange sound and exits me completely from the game in World of Chel gamemode (in the middle of a game/play). Another common issue is getting an unknown error code message
    while loading into the game.

Is my new series X broken and need a repair? I have plugged back in my old xbox because these glitches/ errors has made all 3 games unplayable.

Ryan

:)

RyanRogers4, Nov 21, 2020
  2. gafleiner Win User

I have the same problems and talk with the support today. they mean i must send it for repair :(

near one week the xbox works fine but now have still much problems :(

regards
  3. MoeZArts Win User

Hellblade: Senua's sacrifice

I never played the first game, but after seeing the second trailer during the the Xbox Series X reveal I downloaded the first game on my Xbox. I will be preordering Senua's Sacrifice hopefully it will come with an Xbox Series X bundle.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Optimized Games X|S

Hi,

Both Series X/S games and Xbox One games that been optimised (I'm British) for Series X/S must be installed on either the internal storage or the expansion card. They can not be run from a USB connected storage device. My optimised Series X/S Xbox One games
    were moved to my Expansion card during their update.
  5. MoeZArts Win User

Juegos para la nueva Xbox [Games for the new Xbox]

There are a lot of new games that will be released before, during and after the release of the Xbox Series X. Including but not limited to, Halo, Assassin's Creed Valhalla, Cyberpunk 2077 and many more. I'd recommend tuning in for the upcoming Xbox event
    in July. Also, you can check the list of games on the Xbox Series X page
    https://www.xbox.com/en-US/consoles/xbox-series-x
  6. Vinniebe86 Win User

Xbox original game

They will maybe start during the release of the series x.
Thema:

1. Xbox series X glitching / freezing during games. - Similar Threads - series glitching freezing

2. Play and Charge kit battery not charging in Xbox Series X controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Play and Charge kit battery not charging in Xbox Series X controller: The battery in my Play and Charge kit doesn't seem to be charging. I have tried plugging my controller directly into the Xbox, both whilst playing and whilst the console is on Standby; I have...
  3. Unable to launch Forza Horizon 4 on Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to launch Forza Horizon 4 on Xbox Series S: Hello, if you can help me ... I download the game with the game pass. Unable to launch "ready to go" game while on the "start and accessibility" home screen the game is unresponsive. Once the...
  4. Xbox series X offline after update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X offline after update: After updating my console to the latest firmware I noticed that it was offline. I tried to log on but it wouldn't work, I also rebooted and did a shutdown, and it was still offline. I reseted my...
  5. Series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x: Everytime i play call of duty next generation game freezes and system cuts off anybody have this problem and fix it? 43263d13-bbb6-479c-8f30-09ae7426012e
  6. Launch day order Xbox series x fed ex can't find my order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Launch day order Xbox series x fed ex can't find my order: I've never been more frustrated.... Ordered on launch day told Nov 16th I would get my Xbox .. it came and went so called Microsoft support told me I wouldn't get it until end of December so I was...
  7. XBOX SERIES **** goes black or glitches

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES **** goes black or glitches: Hi, I just received my Series X today. I finished with the configuration, and installed some apps, and then, my xbox started to flicker black or the screen just glitches. It can happen on...
  8. Xbox Series S crashed an wont power up properly. ( Graphical Glitches / Unresponsive )

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S crashed an wont power up properly. ( Graphical Glitches / Unresponsive ): Anyone else facing this issue? My XSS just died. Powers on but shows nothing but colourful snow static image. Three days old.... I'm so upset about this I've already created a warranty ticket...
  9. Xbox Series x start up screen with xbox logo glitches at 1440p 120hz.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series x start up screen with xbox logo glitches at 1440p 120hz.: Hello, if you setup your video to 1440p at 120 hz, when you start your Xbox series X, the start up screen glitches a bit with a small break when the logo shows up. At 4k 60hz no problem....
  10. Xbox Series X - "The Pre-Order Glitch"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X - "The Pre-Order Glitch": Dear Microsoft....... from all of your die-hard gamers......**** I'm in the same boat as hundreds, if not thousands of others in here who pre-ordered via your website. I have a confirmation...