Xbox series X glitching / freezing during games.

Discus and support Xbox series X glitching / freezing during games. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Been playing the Xbox Series X for roughly a week and everygame I have played has had errors with it (Cold War, PGA 2k21 and NHL 21). -On Cold War,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RyanRogers4, Nov 21, 2020.

1. RyanRogers4
    RyanRogers4 Guest

Been playing the Xbox Series X for roughly a week and everygame I have played has had errors with it (Cold War, PGA 2k21 and NHL 21).

-On Cold War, lighting issues and crazy FPS drops / freezing for roughly 3 seconds while playing Zombies/ multiplayer. Lighting will randomly change from bright to dark.

- PGA 2k21 The game will freeze in backswing and reset the meter bar causing ball to go 1-2 feet.

-NHL 21 The game will crash and boot me the game to the dashboard. The game makes a strange sound and exits me completely from the game in World of Chel gamemode (in the middle of a game/play). Another common issue is getting an unknown error code message
    while loading into the game.

Is my new series X broken and need a repair? I have plugged back in my old xbox because these glitches/ errors has made all 3 games unplayable.

Ryan

:)

RyanRogers4, Nov 21, 2020
  2. gafleiner Win User

I have the same problems and talk with the support today. they mean i must send it for repair :(

near one week the xbox works fine but now have still much problems :(

regards
  3. MoeZArts Win User

Hellblade: Senua's sacrifice

I never played the first game, but after seeing the second trailer during the the Xbox Series X reveal I downloaded the first game on my Xbox. I will be preordering Senua's Sacrifice hopefully it will come with an Xbox Series X bundle.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Optimized Games X|S

Hi,

Both Series X/S games and Xbox One games that been optimised (I'm British) for Series X/S must be installed on either the internal storage or the expansion card. They can not be run from a USB connected storage device. My optimised Series X/S Xbox One games
    were moved to my Expansion card during their update.
  5. MoeZArts Win User

Juegos para la nueva Xbox [Games for the new Xbox]

There are a lot of new games that will be released before, during and after the release of the Xbox Series X. Including but not limited to, Halo, Assassin's Creed Valhalla, Cyberpunk 2077 and many more. I'd recommend tuning in for the upcoming Xbox event
    in July. Also, you can check the list of games on the Xbox Series X page
    https://www.xbox.com/en-US/consoles/xbox-series-x
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Updates download location

Yeah I understand this, but like I said before...all the games are in the external, but for whatever reason is upgrading and updating to the internal.
    This behaviour only occurs on Series X|S optimised games and only on the series X|S console.

Basically, if you have an Series X and your Xbox One game has been optimised for the system it will be moved to the faster storage during the update.
Thema:

1. Xbox series X glitching / freezing during games. - Similar Threads - series glitching freezing

2. My Xbox Series X's 3d graphics are glitching.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X's 3d graphics are glitching.: Recently in the past few days since starting to play Halo Infinite's beta my xbox has started making a quick grinding noise before starting. And any time it loads into a game where there are 3d...
  3. xbox series x visual glitches

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox series x visual glitches: hi Can someone please help me fix these weird visual bugs I get with certain games I have tried using different HDMI cables and adjusting the visual settings on my Xbox and nothing has worked...
  4. Far Cry 6 Xbox Series X graphic glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far Cry 6 Xbox Series X graphic glitch: Good day I have problems with the game Far Cry 6 that in several places my graphics will start flashing and I do not know why it does other games go me without problems. Does it have anything else...
  5. Xbox One S Bundle Game Glitch on the Xbox Series X.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S Bundle Game Glitch on the Xbox Series X.: Hello all, I've recently had a problem with the Xbox Series X system - it seems that the two bundle games (Assassin's Creed Origins and Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege) are having trouble to work....
  6. Shadow of the tomb raider lights glitch on series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow of the tomb raider lights glitch on series x: I've been playing the game for the last 2 weeks, as soon as the X/S logo appeared over the game icon in the dashboard the game started exibiting strange glitches related to lighting, the lights...
  7. XBOX Series X Graphic Glitches / Artifacts / Sound Lags in titles like FIFA 2020,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Series X Graphic Glitches / Artifacts / Sound Lags in titles like FIFA 2020,...: So my configuration is like this Xbox Series X TV Philips PUS 7304/12 Xbox linked via HDMI to PHILIPS TV and PHILIPS TV sends AUDIO to ONKYO AV. Battlefield 1: https://streamable.com/2kctsf...
  8. xBox Series X Glitches

in XBoX on Consoles
    xBox Series X Glitches: Hi all! I’m new here and just a few days back came to xbox from PS. I’ve bought a Series X, but from the beginning I have those problems: There are many bugs with the textures of my player at...
  9. Im getting Jagged edges and visual glitches on my xbox series s and I think it's broke

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im getting Jagged edges and visual glitches on my xbox series s and I think it's broke: every game I play has jagged edges, when I stand still and when I move my camera in games. I have tried too mess with all of my Display settings and nothing works and hooked my original XBOX1 and...
  10. Series X Keeps Glitching And split second freezes + Remote Control Failure

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Keeps Glitching And split second freezes + Remote Control Failure: Hi, my series x has recently been messing up with things like in game freezes (split second long) with glitches and lag, it also randomly kicks me out of my account and games and finally my...