Xbox Series X - Guitar hero live dongle

Discus and support Xbox Series X - Guitar hero live dongle in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have a general inquiry about the video game "Guitar Hero Live" and its wireless guitar and dongle. Whenever I try to sync the guitar to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bowtye22, Jul 25, 2021.

1. Bowtye22
    Bowtye22 Guest

Hello,
    I have a general inquiry about the video game "Guitar Hero Live" and its wireless guitar and dongle. Whenever I try to sync the guitar to the XBOX SERIES X the USB dongle that is supplied with the game doesn't get powered on so it won't sync with the XBOX SERIES X console. I have tried every USB port on the XBOX SERIES X. Does this mean that the dongle is not compatible with the XBOX SERIES X?? is there a firmware update I need to install? If so how would I do that?

:)

Bowtye22, Jul 25, 2021
  2. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Game Controller Issue & Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice

Hi, do you have any Rockband or Guitar hero drums/guitars etc or even the Guitar hero live usb dongle? That dongle has been known to cause similar issues when left connected to the Xbox.
  3. gds1972 Win User

doubt about accessory

Hi

When Guitar Hero first came out on Xbox One Activision made a dongle available that allowed some of the Xbox 360 Guitar Hero instruments to be used with the Xbox One version of the game. If you carry out an internet search for Xbox One Guitar Hero dongle
    you should be able to find more information on this
  4. mrbrownboy415 Win User

the game don't open.

my solution was to unplug the guitar hero live USB dongle dont know why but it worked for me
  5. Ataraxia7 Win User

Xbox One| Battlefield 4 stuck on main screen (rain screen)

@nuggersfan44 if you have a guitar hero live usb dongle plugged in take it out. It fixed my issue.
  6. Daniel Masina Win User

Battlefield 4 Premium issue -> Joystick doesn't work

. The Guitar Hero Live dongle was the problem. I removed it and Battlefield recognized the remote control correctly.

Thank you for your attention.

Daniel
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X - Guitar hero live dongle - Similar Threads - Series Guitar hero

2. 2k crash next gen Xbox series x turn off whole console

in XboX Insiders
    2k crash next gen Xbox series x turn off whole console: my system shuts off during play now online and my park why???? submitted by /u/Stranger-danger26 [link] [comments]
  3. My Xbox series X turns off every time it finishes downloading a game, is there a fix?

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox series X turns off every time it finishes downloading a game, is there a fix?: So I’ve made sure it has proper ventilation. It is plugged directly into the wall. I’ve had no issue with the Xbox running a game at all. But every time a download finishes, no matter how big or...
  4. Feedback on Xbox Elite Series 2 controller

in XboX Insiders
    Feedback on Xbox Elite Series 2 controller: I'm a huge fan of the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller. It's the best controller I've ever owned, and it's the only controller I'm comfortable using for the FPS genre (as a lifelong PC kb+m player)....
  5. Xbox Series X Update Looping Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Update Looping Issue: I'm having a strange issue with my Xbox Series X - I turned the console on only to be greeted with an "Applying Update" screen, running from about 76% until around 95% before the console would...
  6. 120hz not enabling on series x even when monitor supports 120hz

in XboX Insiders
    120hz not enabling on series x even when monitor supports 120hz: I have a Alienware 25 monitor which supports 120hz and can only get it to show 120hz as a display setting by turning auto detect off. I thought I would finally be able to play on 120hz but now it...
  7. "Installation Stopped" - Issues with installing/updating on the Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Installation Stopped" - Issues with installing/updating on the Xbox Series X: I have been experiencing some issues when installing/updating games on my Series X. When I start a download, everything starts out just fine but then out of nowhere, “Installation Stopped”. The...
  8. Xbox Series X - Guitar and Drum Controllers Not Syncing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X - Guitar and Drum Controllers Not Syncing: Moving from Rock Band 2 on PS3 to Rock Band 4 on Xbox Series X, and my guitar (#PSGTS2) and drums (#PSDMS2) won't sync to my Xbox Series X -- whether or not I'm using the RB2 dongles (#PGTSELEA2B...
  9. Rockband & Guitar Hero instruments still working on the next-gen Xbox series S or X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rockband & Guitar Hero instruments still working on the next-gen Xbox series S or X?: Just like the subject says, is there any official statement regarding if my xbox 360 instruments will continue to work on the new gen of Xbox? I would like to continue to play Guitar Hero and...
  10. Projet reto xbox , demande le retour du compatible pour la serie Rock band et guitar hero

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Projet reto xbox , demande le retour du compatible pour la serie Rock band et guitar hero: (Mod Title Translation) Project Reto Xbox, request the return of the compatible for the Serie Rock band and Guitar Hero Avec le retour de rock band 4 et le projet retrocompatible. Pensez vous...