Xbox Series X Halo Edition Console

Discus and support Xbox Series X Halo Edition Console in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, I purchased the Halo Series X console on the 15th November and since then have had issue after issue of games crashing with discs and digital... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Legotrooper, Nov 28, 2021.

1. Legotrooper
    Legotrooper Guest

Hi all,

I purchased the Halo Series X console on the 15th November and since then have had issue after issue of games crashing with discs and digital downloads. Prior to purchasing the Halo edition Console I had an ordinary black version which was fine.

The crash just stops all game play, the level or area you're in remains on the screen and an almighty recurring buzzing noise sounds through the TV speakers. I'm able to return to the Home screen and the buzzing stops. If I try to load any game from the home screen then buzzing continues. I've done 3 hard resets and removed ticks in the HDR 10 & Auto section at someone's suggestion. Nothing has worked.

If anyone else has experienced this with Halo or ordinary console please could you let me know and what steps you've tried to resolve other that submitting for a repair.

While on that subject I'm actually unable to submit a ticket getting this message: 'Something went wrong at our end. We’re working on it.' Had this message come up every time and I've cleared cache and cookies etc and tried again but nope, it don't work.

Thanks for your time and assistance.

LT

:)

Legotrooper, Nov 28, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

Xbox Series X/Series X Halo Infinite Edition

Hi WCalebL, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

I apologize for the trouble that you're experiencing in getting the newest Xbox Series X Halo Edition console. It would be great indeed if there will be an invite-only purchase for the limited edition console. However, as of the moment we just need to check from time to time if there will be an available stock for us to purchase.

When you visit this link you can click on "Check Availability" and you'll see the retail stores where you can also get it. This will be an additional tip that I can provide: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/consoles/xbox-series...
  3. H3PA80R Win User

Ac valhalla

If your question is if there will be a special edition console, all you could do is wait for an announcement. The game will be playable on the Xbox One and the Xbox Series X consoles. If you buy it for the Xbox One you get the upgrade for the Series X
    for free.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Xbox Series X Halo Edition console

You going to keep having to watch the restock feeds like everyone else

Keep in mind even if you have one in cart it doesn't reserve it
  5. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Legotrooper welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Had the same issues with my first Series X, my solution? Using my free replacement/repair here: https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-net... after reading all the troubleshooting you have done it seems like the console has factory issues Joaquin, I know the process may be a hassle but is better than having a faulty console!
  6. Andyjw1966 Win User

Xbox Series X Halo Edition console

Thanks for the quick replies. Are we expecting more stock in the UK as they call it 'limited edition' so is it thought that they will be releasing more?
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X Halo Edition Console - Similar Threads - Series Halo Edition

2. Xbox Series X Halo Infinite Limited Edition - Occasional crashes/freezes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Halo Infinite Limited Edition - Occasional crashes/freezes: Hey, I'm posting this here because I genuinely don't know what else to do, I purchased a brand new xbox series x halo infinite edition on the 25th of November - I live in New Zealand so I had to...
  3. Xbox Series X Halo Edition - Stricky Right Trigger in 2 weeks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Halo Edition - Stricky Right Trigger in 2 weeks: Hey everyone, I'm just worried about my xbox series x halo infinite stock controller that came with the console. After just nearly 2 weeks of playing NFS Heat, the right trigger has become...
  4. Xbox Series X Halo Infinite Limited Edition Chime Sound when shutdown hot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Halo Infinite Limited Edition Chime Sound when shutdown hot: Hello , the Chime when i shutdown my Xbox Series X Halo Infinite Edition is louder directly after a Game Session. Is this normal? When i am on the Homescreen after a Game Session and wait for...
  5. Halo infinite edition series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo infinite edition series X: Will there be a restock for the halo infinite series X? d78c0036-1a8d-4558-b886-ece9649d2a32
  6. Xbox Series X Halo Edition console

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X Halo Edition console: Hello, I am after buying the Halo edition xbox series x. Does anyone know whether these are due to be restocked? Thanks. 59eb8c13-70fd-43c5-9218-1e66c22c75b0
  7. Xbox series x Halo edition missing halo infinite game...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series x Halo edition missing halo infinite game...: Hi. I Have the new xbox series x halo edition and the halo infinite should have came with the console automatically and digitally after you install the console for the first time but the problem...
  8. Xbox Series X Halo Edition, green screen flash and turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Halo Edition, green screen flash and turns off: I’m terribly disappointed with Xbox the last 3 gens of consoles I’ve had problems: 2x Xbox 360 with rrod, Xbox one X that needed replacement just a month after being brand new, and just a few...
  9. Xbox Series X Halo Edition won't turn on

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Halo Edition won't turn on: Hi, I received freshly my Series x halo infinite edition yesterday. I was able to play 4 hours until an outage (power cut in my house) intervened. Since this moment, the xbox won't turn on. I...
  10. Xbox series x halo edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series x halo edition: Just bought the halo edition can't even play for an hour without it turning off by itself or glitching. I can't even connect my controller now. e536a9d9-c1a4-4f66-89ae-486a4ac07d94