Xbox Series X Halo Edition - Stricky Right Trigger in 2 weeks

Discus and support Xbox Series X Halo Edition - Stricky Right Trigger in 2 weeks in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey everyone, I'm just worried about my xbox series x halo infinite stock controller that came with the console. After just nearly 2 weeks of playing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DayKnightV8, Jan 12, 2022.

1. DayKnightV8
    DayKnightV8 Guest

Hey everyone,

I'm just worried about my xbox series x halo infinite stock controller that came with the console. After just nearly 2 weeks of playing NFS Heat, the right trigger has become sticky. There's a delay when the trigger pops back and it always gets stuck in for a few seconds when playing, especially on a racing game like NFS Heat where RT is a main button of use.

I really do not understand what do I do now since it has been just been nearly two months after I bought the Halo Xbox Series X through GameStop. How do I fix it and how should I go about for a replacement for a limited controller like it ?

:)

DayKnightV8, Jan 12, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello DayKnightV8, you can try a reset on your console and check if there are no software updates to be made in the control.

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

Select system > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset console.

Restore and maintain my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

Note:

-You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...

If you wish to submit your control for the Microsoft warranty follow the procedure below.

If you wish to submit your control for the Microsoft warranty follow the procedure below.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...

You access the site above and register a new device using the serial number. you find behind your console.

Then in MORE DETAILs, search to request repair, Start Online Service.

To mail it to Microsoft.

Read the Microsoft Devices Terms and Conditions of Service first
  3. Ravenhood777 Win User

Factory reset

Greensleeves94

This works as of so far. Go to console settings, then go to system info.

Do this series of keys to reset it.

Left trigger, right trigger

X,Y

Left bumper, right bumper

X, X

Up on d-pad, down on d-pad

Hope this works
  4. Korhog Win User

Xbox Elite series 2 - White edition

white edition of the elite 2 controller shoud be released only after xbox series x white edition)
  5. Niko1664 Win User

Which game are you most excited for in 2020?

Cyberpunk 2077, Halo Infinite and HellBlade 2 (if launch 2020 and not 2021). All on Xbox Series X !! :)
  6. Jaxpug Win User

Controller

Ive had the baseline controllers for years and keep holding back from pulling the trigger (get it?) for an elite controller. When the series 2 came out, I was ready to go get one, but the fervor died off with reports of disconnecting.

Right now I’m still waiting to get an elite. I plan on it sometime this year, maybe with the Series X
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X Halo Edition - Stricky Right Trigger in 2 weeks - Similar Threads - Series Halo Edition

2. Xbox Series X Halo Infinite Limited Edition - Occasional crashes/freezes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Halo Infinite Limited Edition - Occasional crashes/freezes: Hey, I'm posting this here because I genuinely don't know what else to do, I purchased a brand new xbox series x halo infinite edition on the 25th of November - I live in New Zealand so I had to...
  3. Xbox Series X Halo Infinite Limited Edition Chime Sound when shutdown hot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Halo Infinite Limited Edition Chime Sound when shutdown hot: Hello , the Chime when i shutdown my Xbox Series X Halo Infinite Edition is louder directly after a Game Session. Is this normal? When i am on the Homescreen after a Game Session and wait for...
  4. Halo infinite edition series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo infinite edition series X: Will there be a restock for the halo infinite series X? d78c0036-1a8d-4558-b886-ece9649d2a32
  5. Xbox Series X Halo Edition console

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X Halo Edition console: Hello, I am after buying the Halo edition xbox series x. Does anyone know whether these are due to be restocked? Thanks. 59eb8c13-70fd-43c5-9218-1e66c22c75b0
  6. Xbox series x Halo edition missing halo infinite game...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series x Halo edition missing halo infinite game...: Hi. I Have the new xbox series x halo edition and the halo infinite should have came with the console automatically and digitally after you install the console for the first time but the problem...
  7. Xbox Series X Halo Edition, green screen flash and turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Halo Edition, green screen flash and turns off: I’m terribly disappointed with Xbox the last 3 gens of consoles I’ve had problems: 2x Xbox 360 with rrod, Xbox one X that needed replacement just a month after being brand new, and just a few...
  8. Xbox Series X Halo Edition Console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X Halo Edition Console: Hi all, I purchased the Halo Series X console on the 15th November and since then have had issue after issue of games crashing with discs and digital downloads. Prior to purchasing the Halo...
  9. Xbox Series X Halo Edition won't turn on

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Halo Edition won't turn on: Hi, I received freshly my Series x halo infinite edition yesterday. I was able to play 4 hours until an outage (power cut in my house) intervened. Since this moment, the xbox won't turn on. I...
  10. Xbox series x halo edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series x halo edition: Just bought the halo edition can't even play for an hour without it turning off by itself or glitching. I can't even connect my controller now. e536a9d9-c1a4-4f66-89ae-486a4ac07d94