Xbox Series X Halo Edition won't turn on

Discus and support Xbox Series X Halo Edition won't turn on in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, I received freshly my Series x halo infinite edition yesterday. I was able to play 4 hours until an outage (power cut in my house) intervened.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BolokoJR, Nov 26, 2021.

1. /u/BolokoJR
    /u/BolokoJR Guest

Hi,

I received freshly my Series x halo infinite edition yesterday. I was able to play 4 hours until an outage (power cut in my house) intervened. Since this moment, the xbox won't turn on. I tried everything I saw on internet:

1° Unplug, wait ten seconds, push the home button for 10 seconds, 20 seconds, 2 minutes, plug it back,

2° I tried a different cable from my printer, but nothing works,

3° I let the Xbox unplugged for one day and no surprise, the console didn't react.

The most surprising thing is that when I plug the power cable, it causes an electric sound, like the power port is ok to receive energy but the console is blocked on something.

I am currently considering to send it to Microsoft to repair it but fuck, 4 hours on halo infinite only, kind of big shame.

If you have any solutions in the case it happened to you, feel free to write here ! I called my video game distributor (Micromania), it appears it happened to many people on the halo edition and advised me to sent it directly to Microsoft.

It remembers me the ring of the death..

submitted by /u/BolokoJR
    [link] [comments]

/u/BolokoJR, Nov 26, 2021
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Will Microsoft Continue to produce Halo Infinite Series X Bundle?

Hi Ozzy_Styles! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

There's no official information about if will be more bundles available at any point currently, you can keep and eye on this site

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/consoles/xbox-series...

Being a special edition console it's possible that there won't be more available
  3. Smwutches Win User

Backwards compatibility

It'll be backwards compatible with the Series X/S. So you won't have to purchase the cross-gen edition unless you want the Series X/S version.
  4. Gamienator Win User

xBox 360 and OG xBox Games won't launch on my Series X

Heyho,

sorry for the late replay. I was one of the few lucky ones receiving an Halo Infinitie Limited Edition Series X that arrived today :) I wanted to wait to dismiss any hardware issue. Long Story short, even the new Series X won't launch andy xBox 360 games!

I tried Perfekt Dark, Perfekt Dark Zero, Zuma, Mirrors Edge. All with the same behaviour :( I resetted then the Halo Edition like you told me, still the issue. At the first launch of the game, there was for a very short time "Game has to be prepared, takes 1 - 2 minutes" It was only 5 Seconds and then, boom same issue :(

I'm getting upset and the feeling I'm not allowed to play 360 games on my Series X :(

Cheers

Gamie
  5. Francia J. Win User

Fifa 22 Xbox Series X

Are you seeing "FIFA 22 Ultimate Edition Xbox One & Xbox Series X|S"?

It's the edition or bundle that includes both Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S.

If this is the standard edition it will say if it's Xbox One or Xbox Series X game. The Xbox One version though is playable on Xbox Series X as well.
  6. millboy-[xboxvenue] Win User

Constant crashes while playing Halo Infinite for Xbox console

This is exactly whats happening to me while playing Infinite, did you ever get your problem fixed?
    I don't know if it's just halo infinite, but that is all I played. I sent in my xbox series x to get a repair and they sent me new or refurbished one. It was another halo edition series x with a different serial number.
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X Halo Edition won't turn on - Similar Threads - Series Halo Edition

2. Xbox Series X Halo Infinite Limited Edition Bundle Restock?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X Halo Infinite Limited Edition Bundle Restock?: There are some rumors that the bundle is going to get a restock and that would be great if it’s true. Do any of you know something about it? 44dd6972-1203-435c-84b9-0a5e777c25d1
  3. Have issues with power with my Xbox Series X: Halo Edition console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Have issues with power with my Xbox Series X: Halo Edition console?: I'm having issues with the new console Xbox Series X; for some reason, the console does not want to stay on when pressing the power button from the console or when trying to turn it on with the...
  4. External "Halo" Edition SSD/Halo Edition Series X issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    External "Halo" Edition SSD/Halo Edition Series X issue: Ok both the Series X and the Seagate 5 TB External SSD are Halo Edition. [ the plan was to make the Series X captures and video: the External 5 TB SSD for games and apps] The Series X wouldn't...
  5. Xbox Series X Halo Infinite Limited Edition - Occasional crashes/freezes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Halo Infinite Limited Edition - Occasional crashes/freezes: Hey, I'm posting this here because I genuinely don't know what else to do, I purchased a brand new xbox series x halo infinite edition on the 25th of November - I live in New Zealand so I had to...
  6. Xbox Series X Halo Edition - Stricky Right Trigger in 2 weeks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Halo Edition - Stricky Right Trigger in 2 weeks: Hey everyone, I'm just worried about my xbox series x halo infinite stock controller that came with the console. After just nearly 2 weeks of playing NFS Heat, the right trigger has become...
  7. Xbox Series X Halo Infinite Limited Edition Chime Sound when shutdown hot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Halo Infinite Limited Edition Chime Sound when shutdown hot: Hello , the Chime when i shutdown my Xbox Series X Halo Infinite Edition is louder directly after a Game Session. Is this normal? When i am on the Homescreen after a Game Session and wait for...
  8. Halo infinite edition series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo infinite edition series X: Will there be a restock for the halo infinite series X? d78c0036-1a8d-4558-b886-ece9649d2a32
  9. Xbox Series X Halo Edition console

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X Halo Edition console: Hello, I am after buying the Halo edition xbox series x. Does anyone know whether these are due to be restocked? Thanks. 59eb8c13-70fd-43c5-9218-1e66c22c75b0
  10. Xbox series x Halo edition missing halo infinite game...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series x Halo edition missing halo infinite game...: Hi. I Have the new xbox series x halo edition and the halo infinite should have came with the console automatically and digitally after you install the console for the first time but the problem...