XBox Series X has mouse acceleration. No option to turn off.

Discus and support XBox Series X has mouse acceleration. No option to turn off. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am trying to play games with mouse and keyboard on the new XBox. The only setting I can see in settings is for mouse speed, but there is not option... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GHOSTDOG 360, Dec 16, 2020.

1. GHOSTDOG 360
    GHOSTDOG 360 Guest

I am trying to play games with mouse and keyboard on the new XBox.

The only setting I can see in settings is for mouse speed, but there is not option to turn off mouse acceleration. I put it on the lowest setting and still get acceleration in Fortnite, Gears and COD.

As you can imagine, its very frustrating and unplayable.

How does one request to add mouse acceleration option to be turned off?

:)

GHOSTDOG 360, Dec 16, 2020
  2. Jayt999 Win User

Mouse Acceleration on Xbox Series X

Xbox allows keyboard and mouse, but it's the developer that builds it into their game. You can change pointer speed in settings, Devices & Connections, Mouse.
    I get that but I mean natively, the Series X absolutely has mouse acceleration built in as I have used PCs in the past. In Warzone for example, if you reduce acceleration to 0, it still remains. Messed around with Pointer Speed but that does not affect acceleration.
  3. Puppy Fujo Win User

Mouse Acceleration on Xbox Series X

Xbox allows keyboard and mouse, but it's the developer that builds it into their game. You can change pointer speed in settings, Devices & Connections, Mouse.
  4. blueamcat Win User

Wireless mouse that came with Razer Turret doesn't move smoothly on screen

All you should need to do is turn down the mouse acceleration! :) Razer should have the option when plugging it into a PC to change the settings.
  5. FrankTV Win User

Keyboard and Mouse in Fortnite on Xbox One.

But when i played at my friend's Xbox, everything was well and he didnt have got acceleration , but at my xbox, mouse has got acceleration
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

Keyboard not working on Xbox

Are you using the keyboard to turn on the console, or a regular controller?

My suggestion is to try using a regular Xbox One Controller (any should do, standard, Elite Series 1 or 2) to turn on the console, launch the game, then turn off the controller, and connect the keyboard and mouse after the controller has been turned off,
    you should then be prompted to select an account to use the keyboard and mouse with for the game.
Thema:

1. XBox Series X has mouse acceleration. No option to turn off. - Similar Threads - Series has mouse

2. Hdmi connection has broken in my Xbox series s, does anyone know if this is covered under...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hdmi connection has broken in my Xbox series s, does anyone know if this is covered under...: Hdmi connection has broken in my Xbox series s, does anyone know if this is covered under warranty or will I have to pay the £195 repair fee please? 488c2f28-cd8a-4921-9b38-4f5a168cf8ef
  3. Every Advantage the Xbox Series X has Over the PS5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every Advantage the Xbox Series X has Over the PS5: Not my blog, but cool information about your Xbox Series X console: https://medium.com/super-jump/every-advantage-the-xbox-series-x-has-over-the-ps5-29775f5340e7 Article lists all advantages...
  4. Xbox (series S) YouTube app - where has the subcribed feed gone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox (series S) YouTube app - where has the subcribed feed gone?: The 'subscribed channels' and 'my library' feeds are missing from the sidebar menu. The app hasn't registered as recently updated but there is new features, no change after un/reinstalling, has...
  5. My xbox series x has been crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x has been crashing: My xbox series x has been crashing 9 on certain games like space engineers and terraria since the 20th of march. 741da6f3-c361-46bb-ac0c-73e5a5d71393
  6. Alpha skip ahead on series X has become sluggish

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha skip ahead on series X has become sluggish: Since the last update, the whole console after being on for an hour or so sometimes becomes real sluggish, for example, the keyboard will take 20+ seconds to fully open and be usable or the guide...
  7. Trying to update the Microsoft store has made my series x unuseable

in XboX Insiders
    Trying to update the Microsoft store has made my series x unuseable: Yesterday I went to search a game on the store and found that I had to update my store first, but the download is stuck at 94%. My Xbox says it's connected to the internet is fine (80+ Mbps), I'm...
  8. Xbox Series X/S no longer has transparent tiles?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series X/S no longer has transparent tiles?: Have transparent tiles been removed on the next-gen Xbox consoles? I went into the personalisation settings on my Xbox Series S and there wasn't an option to change the tile transparency like...
  9. BBC Iplayer on Xbox Series X has no audio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BBC Iplayer on Xbox Series X has no audio: The app worked fine for a few months, and in the last few days I get a brief second of sound and it then cuts out. All other apps and sounds work as expected. My console is set to Bit stream...
  10. Elite series 2 controller on pc has bad input lag

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite series 2 controller on pc has bad input lag: I have tried every updating the polling rate and installing drivers, i olay warzone i even tired a changing the priority of the game beacuse someone said it might work that didnt either. Why does...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mouse acceleration on xbox series x