Xbox Series X Headset Sound Bug

Discus and support Xbox Series X Headset Sound Bug in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey Xbox Community, Everytime when I play with my wireless Headset Razer Kairo Pro on the Xbox Series X the Sound Stuttering. Specific when I play... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StevenRay1503, Nov 24, 2020.

1. Xbox Series X Headset Sound Bug

Hey Xbox Community,

Everytime when I play with my wireless Headset Razer Kairo Pro on the Xbox Series X the Sound Stuttering. Specific when I play Assassins Creed Valhalla. Do anyone have the same Problem or have a solution?When I watch YouTube the sound is fine .Only when
    I play Assassins creed valhalla.

P.S When I connect my Controller via cable the sound problems are not that often.

:)

StevenRay1503, Nov 24, 2020
  2. King JJ Win User

Blue Tooth Transmitter For Xbox One "Controller" For Chat Only??

What I want is a "wireless" over one ear device (like the old 360 had years ago) to use with the Xbox One/Series X. I purchased the Hyperkin X88 Wireless Legacy Headset for Xbox and the sound quality is terrible, my friends didn't even want me using it
    as it sounded so bad on their end. I am left to try and figure something else out, such great technology in the Xbox Series X but they are stuck with 15 year old headset technology.
  3. King JJ Win User

Blue Tooth Transmitter For Xbox One "Controller" For Chat Only??

What I want is a "wireless" over one ear device (like the old 360 had years ago) to use with the Xbox One/Series X. I purchased the Hyperkin X88 Wireless Legacy Headset for Xbox and the sound quality is terrible, my friends didn't even want me using it
    as it sounded so bad on their end. I am left to try and figure something else out, such great technology in the Xbox Series X but they are stuck with 15 year old headset technology.
  4. ROBOSLIDER Win User

Xbox Series X - no optical audio port?

I too was very disappointed when the lack of optical out came to light with the Series X. I also thought this was a stupid omission by Sony on the PS4 Slim. I'm happy with my current headset solution and its Dolby Digital 5.1 performance, but it relies on
    an optical connection.

Edit: Having done some tests with my current setup, I cannot get surround sound to my headset without optical out directly from the console, so to continue to use a headset with the Series X, I will have spend more money. I've been with the Xbox brand since
    the OG Xbox, but this has definitely tarnished my feelings towards the Series X a bit.
  5. PhysEdFuel Win User

Trying to get digital assistant to work but screen shows mic is turned off do I need a headset or is there one built in

Unfortunately, there is no built-in mic on the Xbox Series X and no bluetooth support if you're thinking to go that route.

You will need to attach a headset with a mic to the Xbox Series X controller. The Xbox Series X controller uses a standard 2.5mm audio connection for Xbox Live, you can use any standard headset. (It does not have to be something fancy or expensive.)

I hope this helps. Merry Christmas to all!
  6. ROBIN H 25 Win User

I’m gearing up for the Xbox series X launch and want to know if the Steel series arctic nine

If you can use the headset on the Xbox One / S / X, it should be usable on the Series X,

Steel Series website on the Arctis 9X Headset states it will work on Xbox Series X, if its the Arctis 9X.

Hi DerekMcClemens

As far as I know, most if not all current hardware will be compatible with the Series X, even your games on your external hard drive can just be plugged in and enjoyed.

This makes it easy for me as I have a 4TB external myself and its almost full.
    I wouldn't run the game direct from the 4TB hard drive as you wont get the fast loading or fast travel times that the Custom NVMe SSD offers, best to transfer you most regular played games on to the Xbox Series X SSD.
Thema:

Xbox Series X Headset Sound Bug

1. Xbox Series X Headset Sound Bug - Similar Threads - Series Headset Sound

2. Series X controller headset issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X controller headset issues.: I am having audio issues when attempting to use a headphone adapter on series X controller. I have a turtlebeach headphone adapter that worked perfectly fine with on my Xbox one, I now have a...
  3. Distortion in wired headset(Series X)

in XboX Insiders
    Distortion in wired headset(Series X): Booting up a game I tend to hear distortion in my headset. Only happens on some games and to games it’s haven’t done it to before(NBA 2K21 Next Gen). Wondering if any other people are experiencing...
  4. Controller and headset disconnects (Series X/S)

in XboX Insiders
    Controller and headset disconnects (Series X/S): I've noticed on occasion my controller and headset will lose sync with my Series X, more often then not as well my headset has some weird audio bugs (Distortion and robotic sounds) which only...
  5. Headset for Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset for Series X: I have a headset that works perfectly on the Xbox One but when i come to use it on the Series X i can't hear anyone, from what i can see, all my settings are exactly the same. Has anyone had the...
  6. xbox series s headset volume way too low

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series s headset volume way too low: Please help. About to lose my mind on this one. I bought both of the new xboxes (series s and series x). The Series S white controller has very little volume with a headset. If I use the black...
  7. End of headset stuck in there. Can anyone help me get it out? Controller:elite series 1

in XboX Insiders
    End of headset stuck in there. Can anyone help me get it out? Controller:elite series 1: [IMG] submitted by /u/xriverdragon [link] [comments]
  8. Razer Thresher Ultimate Headset - Sound issue on XBox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Thresher Ultimate Headset - Sound issue on XBox Series X: Hi, I upgraded from a Xbox One X to a Series X, since I have been using my Series X with my Razer Thresher Ultimate headset, whilst playing a game I hear a beep and I would loose all sound, this...
  9. XBoc Series X - Fortnite - No Sound Through Astro A20 Gen 2Wireless Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBoc Series X - Fortnite - No Sound Through Astro A20 Gen 2Wireless Headset: Hi, This headset works through the XBox X and other games fine but I cant get any sound when playing Fortnite. Ive tried most nearly all audio settings to no avail. Can anyone help?...
  10. No sound on headset connected to series x|s controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sound on headset connected to series x|s controller: Hello, yesterday I connected my Xbox Series X|S controller to my phone via Bluetooth, played a little bit, and reconnected it to my Series S console with a wired headset. Then I noticed that sound...