Xbox Series X in Japan

Discus and support Xbox Series X in Japan in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello! I am planning on moving to Japan for a year. I was curious if I would need a voltage converter for my Xbox Series X or not. My phone and iPad... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Perplexedkyle, Aug 5, 2022.

1. Xbox Series X in Japan

Hello! I am planning on moving to Japan for a year. I was curious if I would need a voltage converter for my Xbox Series X or not. My phone and iPad seem to be fine, but accidentally frying my Series X would be less than ideal.

:)

Perplexedkyle, Aug 5, 2022
  2. blazko93 Win User

Can my sister from a different region redeem my Microsoft Rewards points?

So there is no option for me to use my points for getting the Series X in Japan?
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Xbox Series X in Japan

Hello, Perplexedkyle. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

The Xbox Series X is bi-voltage/multi-voltage. It supports both 110v and 220v without needing a voltage converter. I'm just not sure if the US energy cable have the same input as the Japan ones. Maybe you would need an adapter for this, but not for the voltage.

Feel free to ask back any questions.
  4. Pandy Yato Win User

With the cancellation of E3 this year, Xbox is going to have to host their own event. This is what I'm hoping it to look like!

I would love to see more about the Series X but also see some new studio acquisitions, especially from Japan and some titles they are working on.
  5. xEnvoy of Chaos Win User

Type Of Games That Should Be Released Other Than Japan Only.

The only thing that Japan has that I want is the Tales series....in particular Japan Ps3 Vesperia port to 360. They can keep everything else.
  6. US Revenge Win User

MS please more Jrpgs calm down on the western type games

actually monsterhunter on xbox sold well in japan, it was only released in japan though, the game even helped sell the hardware, but they stopped making them for xbox. if MS would have gotten a few more monster hunting games on 360 the series would have
    propelled a lot of hardware sales in japan, and thus, JRPGs might have come to 360 more.
Thema:

Xbox Series X in Japan

1. Xbox Series X in Japan - Similar Threads - Series Japan

2. Controller headset audio issues - Series X latest update

in XboX Insiders
    Controller headset audio issues - Series X latest update: Following this latest update, I have audio distortion in party chat on any controller used. It has never been an issue prior. Reboots and unplugging the console have not worked. Reports submitted....
  3. Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series S: Can I buy a digital version of Call of Duty: Vanguard and do i have to have some sort of a gaming subscription to play Call of Duty: Vanguard online with other people?...
  4. XBOX Series X Dolby Atmos audio cut out

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X Dolby Atmos audio cut out: I have a Sony XR50X94JU Soundbar: Samsung Q930B Soundbar connected to HDMI 3 (EARC/ARC 120HZ 4K) Xbox connected to HDMI 4 (ARC 120HZ 4K) Hello, I go to play games on my Xbox and sometimes...
  5. Xbox series X disconnecting from multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X disconnecting from multiplayer: Hi, I’m having an issue with my Xbox series x. I’ve had it for less than a month. It worked fine the first 2 weeks then suddenly started disconnecting from multiplayer matches. I’m still connected...
  6. XBox One controller scrolling down on Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One controller scrolling down on Series S: I recently upgraded to an XBox Series S from the One. I have a DreamController that I was using with no problems on the One. Now on the Series S, it scrolls to the bottom of the home screen and...
  7. Game installation stops on Series S after July update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game installation stops on Series S after July update: I purchased the Series S in June '22 and didn't have any issues in terms of downloading games till July. After the July update, I started experiencing the issue, games stop downloading/ Installing...
  8. Xbox series x Audio Lag!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x Audio Lag!: I have Audio delay on series x when using soundbar from tv via arc, this is a known issue when will Microsoft fix this? there are 100's of thousands of people in forums with the same issue. Im...
  9. Assassin's Creed Valhalla Xbox Series X HDR issues

in XboX Insiders
    Assassin's Creed Valhalla Xbox Series X HDR issues: Can someone familiar with this issue please explain how to fix the HDR setting that adversely affects the color/gamma appearance for this game? I know the first step is turning off HDR but that's...
  10. Purchasing Series X from Japan and using in the USA

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchasing Series X from Japan and using in the USA: Hello, I purchased a Series X from Amazon Japan. I want to make sure I can use it without any restrictions. I believe power in Japan is same as in USA and console has multiple voltages on the...