Xbox Series X invite

Discus and support Xbox Series X invite in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do you get an invite email for purchase of the Series X? I've had a Microsoft account for over 10 years (Game Pass/Game Pass Ultimate). It's been... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Valkiera, Dec 3, 2021.

1. Valkiera
    Valkiera Guest

Xbox Series X invite

How do you get an invite email for purchase of the Series X? I've had a Microsoft account for over 10 years (Game Pass/Game Pass Ultimate). It's been more than a little frustrating trying to purchase the next gen console. It was my understanding emails were being sent out, haven't seen one. Are they still offering the ability to purchase via a link, or not everyone got included?

:)

Valkiera, Dec 3, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

Xbox Series X invite

Hello, how are you? Hope you're well. My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. Due to the low inventory number of these consoles, these emails for the sale of an Xbox Series X are being sent to random people. The email still continues to be sent normally, however it happens randomly, hopefully, you will receive yours due to your time on the platform.

*Thank you in advance for contacting the community, I hope this can help you. Let me know if you have more questions, please.
  3. CCN_HsK Win User

Cyberpunk 2077 Delayed Again

We don't sure Xbox Series X release day.

But, 2077 will support Xbox One, and Xbox Series X.

Will not Xbox Series X only
  4. JamieWill Win User

Hello Xbox community, this is about Xbox series x/s versions of games!

Because on my Xbox series x, it only shows 'Optimized for series x/s' but if a xbox series x version of a game is NOT 'optimized' how would i know if I'm playing a series x/s version of a game?
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox series x europe

Hi,

A YouTube tech channel called 'Digital Foundry' (they have a million subscribers) were invited by Microsoft back in April-March to see the Xbox Series X. The unit they saw had a multi-voltage power supply. This unit was not the final Series X though.

However, since the release of the Xbox S console, Microsoft have been equipping there consoles with multi-voltage power internal supplies, indeed, the Xbox One X has one. Multi-voltage power supplies work anywhere around the world, all you need is an adaptor
    for the plug.

It stands to reason that both the Series X and S will continue this trend. More information will be available closer to launch. I would advise to keep your pre-order.
  6. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Pre download Xbox Series X games

Not really...

Xbox Series X games / upgrades / updates has to be installed onto the Series X internal or expansion card SSD,

You can have Xbox One games on your external hard drive that will get an Series X upgrade but the games will need to be transferred to the Series X and then the Series X upgrade will need to be downloaded onto the Series X SSD,

As an example...

I have Marvel Avengers on my external hard drive that will get the Series X upgrade and I will transfer the game over to the Series X SSD ready to download and update the game to the Series X version when available.
Thema:

Xbox Series X invite

1. Xbox Series X invite - Similar Threads - Series invite

2. Xbox series x randomly disconnects from Wi-Fi for 2 seconds then reconnects

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x randomly disconnects from Wi-Fi for 2 seconds then reconnects: I recently made an upgrade to a series x and I've been facing an issue recently in terms of I've been getting disconnected randomly recently when playing a certain game it only seems to keep...
  3. Email Invite to Xbox Live customers for Series’s X

in XboX Insiders
    Email Invite to Xbox Live customers for Series’s X: How do I get an email from Microsoft for a Series X. Been with Microsoft for 20 years. Spent thousands of dollars on consoles headsets and games. Yet it seems I don’t qualify to get an email from...
  4. XBOX Series X bundle purchase invitation

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Series X bundle purchase invitation: Hello, I got lucky to get email from Microsoft for purchasing xbox series X bundle, but it is taking me to US marketplace instead of Canada marketplace where I am actually located. So the link is...
  5. I can't receive notifications on my xbox series X for party/game invites

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't receive notifications on my xbox series X for party/game invites: So I noticed this a couple of days ago while trying to LFG. I for some reason, do not receive any invites for party's or games. I used to be able to receive them perfectly fine but all of a sudden...
  6. Can't receive any Game or Party Invites (Xbox One AND Xbox Series X)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't receive any Game or Party Invites (Xbox One AND Xbox Series X): For about the last 3-4 hours I have been completely unable to receive any invite notifications through either of my Xbox consoles. I check the notifications tab, completely empty, when I have been...
  7. Never Received Invite to Purchase Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Never Received Invite to Purchase Series X: I joined the program or whatever it was called through Insider, and then made my preferences. But I don’t recall getting an Xbox messaging about purchasing one ever. Anymore else or is it not...
  8. Got to buy 2 series X my brother and me got the purchase invite

in XboX Insiders
    Got to buy 2 series X my brother and me got the purchase invite: huge thanks to Microsoft i been an xbox insider since the program started for 7 years , 3 months 195 quests 230 surveys . i got the buy message after not being picked first round and my little bro...
  9. No notification sounds on Series x for Achievements, Messages, Party invites etc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    No notification sounds on Series x for Achievements, Messages, Party invites etc.: So smooth sailing for my new Series X, minus the no sound when I get notifications ?! I have checked all setting on the app and on my Xbox and I'm wondering if this will be addressed in a future...
  10. How to get an Alpha Ring invite for the Series X

in XboX Insiders
    How to get an Alpha Ring invite for the Series X: Hi guys I’m for 4 years and 2 months in the Insiders Program, but i never received an invite for the Alpha Ring. Is this normal? I contribute a lot, make soms bug reports etc. submitted by...