Xbox series x keeps cutting out, tried contacting Microsoft support but can’t get through

Discus and support Xbox series x keeps cutting out, tried contacting Microsoft support but can’t get through in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My series x keeps cutting out while on dashboard or when playing a game, stays on for 1 to 5 minutes and just shuts off... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ScottPhanco, Dec 27, 2020.

1. ScottPhanco
    ScottPhanco Guest

Xbox series x keeps cutting out, tried contacting Microsoft support but can’t get through

My series x keeps cutting out while on dashboard or when playing a game, stays on for 1 to 5 minutes and just shuts off

:)

ScottPhanco, Dec 27, 2020
  2. hellboyz5 Win User

UK xbox servicing - lost parcel on return

Im now having the same issue,xbox series x gone faulty, was delivered to microsoft centre near london was replaced and was picked up by ups, 10 days and im still waiting for console.

Ups telling me to keep tracking it and i cant get through to xbox support.
  3. Angel9095 Win User

Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - Replacement rubber part

I have the same problem. I cannot find where I can buy this little piece anywhere. I tried contact xbox support but the system just tell me to go online to get help with a virtual assistant. I tried to contact xbox support on twitter but they never responded.
    This is a major design flaw on the controller and despite spending 200$ on this product they do not provide any customer service whatsoever. I am extremely frustrated with this situation and now that I know how much xbox customer support sucks I will probably
    never buy a Xbox product again. Not going to buy Xbox Series X or any controller that comes out in the future. They just keep digging themselves into the hole with the **** customer support. If anyone is reading this, make yourself a favor and buy Sony's and
    Nintendo products, their customer service is great. They even replace hardware that is out of warranty for free. Something that Microsoft will never do
  4. julosjc Win User

Xbox one be obsolete after series x

Hi There,

Microsoft will continue to support Xbox One X with same releases on series X within the first year of Series X.
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Xbox one x preorder

Hey all!

Unfortunately we aren't able to help out with Xbox One X pre-orders here on the forums. Purchases are made through the Microsoft Store, you can reach out to the

Microsoft Store Support team
    for help on any pre-orders and purchases.

Let us know if you have any other Xbox support questions we can help out :)
  6. Brenton Venables Win User

One Guide - Freeview Sydney Australia - No info available

I really think they (Microsoft) are dropping that OTA TV Guide (Option) due to the fact that the Xbox Series X has no HDMI In. So There will be no OTA TV option so they are phasing us out. Very disappointing!!
    I use the dvb-t usb tuner. Why would that be unsupported on series x?
Thema:

1. Xbox series x keeps cutting out, tried contacting Microsoft support but can’t get through - Similar Threads - series keeps cutting

2. While playing COD Mobile the Elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when connected...

in XBoX on Mobile
    While playing COD Mobile the Elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when connected...: While playing Call of Duty Mobile the Elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when connected with a bluetooth headset at the same time. It works fine if I used a wired headset. The PS5...
  3. Xbox series S installation keeps stopping

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S installation keeps stopping: Has this ever happened to anyone? I've been trying to download pc building simulator and the installation stopped at about 90% and it wouldn't resume submitted by /u/UcidGamer [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox series x keeps signing me out

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x keeps signing me out: I’m running the alpha ring and I can’t connect to Xbox live and it keeps signing me out and not allowing me to sign back in. I’ve restarted my Xbox a million times and it doesn’t fix it. Anyone...
  5. Series X Keep Crashing - Sent for repair but didn’t help

in XboX Insiders
    Series X Keep Crashing - Sent for repair but didn’t help: Hi everyone. So I purchased the Series X probably about a month after launch. Everything was fine for about a month then I started to get random crashes in game. I eventually sent it back...
  6. Xbox series x keeps crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x keeps crashing: Ok so for the past few months i’ve been experiencing an issue with my Series X, sometimes when i watch youtube and switch to a game the entire console crashes and reboots, i have no idea what’s...
  7. Xbox Series S - Every single one of my games keep crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S - Every single one of my games keep crashing: Okay so only had my Series S for 3 weeks, give or take, so pretty much brand new - got it straight from a trusted retailer and box was sealed etc. so definitely not a resold console. I have been...
  8. Elite 2 Controller keeps disconnecting with Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller keeps disconnecting with Xbox Series X: Xbox Series X Xbox Elite 2 Controller Steel Series Arctis 9x Elite 2 Controller keeps disconnecting randomly at least once per day, I can‘t seem to work out whats triggering it - somtimes...
  9. Keep getting this issue on my Xbox series x was working fine 1 hour ago. Weird part is I...

in XboX Insiders
    Keep getting this issue on my Xbox series x was working fine 1 hour ago. Weird part is I...: [IMG] submitted by /u/joshmary1 [link] [comments]
  10. Is there any way i can reset my elite controller series 2 because the left stick keeps...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any way i can reset my elite controller series 2 because the left stick keeps...: any way i can reset it back to its normal state f015b5ff-7ec6-4af1-896e-f06b043f6180