Xbox Series X Keeps refusing to boot into system!

Discus and support Xbox Series X Keeps refusing to boot into system! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So, yay i bought the next jen console, Sike! It already sucks as it wont boot up into the system! I here the sound when i turn it on, and after a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Cazon Cod, Nov 16, 2020.

1. Cazon Cod
    Cazon Cod Guest

So, yay i bought the next jen console, Sike!

It already sucks as it wont boot up into the system! I here the sound when i turn it on, and after a couple of seconds, it gives me error saying "cannot boot into system. Error Code: 098766754E"

I spent 6 hours wasted just using my tech skills but i cant seem to fix

If nobody can help, im unplugging it and throw that terrible thing in the fire and that would be 500 pounds wasted. Im gonna switch to PS5 honestly if nobody can fix this darn issue! Im mad that i cant play Forza Horizon on the thing. And also the thing
    makes a loud noise when i turn it off whick is a pain in the ears man!

So yeah, i kinda hate Xbox now. Bye!

Your Sincerely,

:)

Cazon Cod, Nov 16, 2020
  2. K-Twiki Win User

That is awful! Do you happen to have any external storage devices connected to your Xbox Series X (XBSX) console? Try unplugging them, and then turn on the console, and see if that makes a difference.

I have experienced a few problems, myself, that caused me to do a hard-reset of my XBSX:

see the Reset Your Console section, here: Troubleshoot startup errors
    on Xbox

I ended up doing that, along with having no external storage devices connected to it, until after I updated the console and configured everything, and restarted the console.

I still have another issue, where I have both external SSD card, and a USB HDD connected at the sametime, and it sometimes goes to black screen after the startup XBOX logo. I have to press and hold the power button on the console until it shuts off, and
    then wait a few seconds and power it back on, and then things work. Unfortunately, the problem keeps happening on restarts or powering on from shutdown, so unless this is defective hardware, then hopefully its a Microsoft bug that can be patched in an update,
    or, maybe it means doing a clean-slate reset AND reformat the external drives :(
  3. Ironwilled Win User

Gamer Tag Character Increase

With the Xbox Series X coming up and all the improvements that Microsoft keeps making to their system, maybe this will be one of them as well.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox One splash screen

Microsoft haven't said it is. I believe the green Xbox One startup screen will stay, and the Xbox Series X/S will get the new Xbox boot up screen.
  5. [Farscape] Win User

will the one x be unlocked on games with fps caps when the new consoles arrive?

series s will struggle on demanding games to keep 60fps at 1080p. the series x will struggle to keep 60fps at 4k thats for sure. the series x will be ok at 120fps at 1080 and most likely 1440.
  6. lllWormWoodlll Win User

“All of our games… will play up and down that family of devices” – Xbox’s Matt Booty ends the next-gen exclusive as we know it

Going to keep my Xbox one but definitely upgrading to the series X
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X Keeps refusing to boot into system! - Similar Threads - Series Keeps refusing

2. xbox elite controller series 2 keeps forcing the menu upwards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox elite controller series 2 keeps forcing the menu upwards: i have an elite controller that doesnt work anymore because it keeps forcing the menu upwards and i cant stop it, i tried EVERYTHING including doing a factory reset on my xbox with it attached...
  3. Series X keeps kicking me to dashboard and disconnecting controllers

in XboX Insiders
    Series X keeps kicking me to dashboard and disconnecting controllers: I don’t know why but it randomly kicks me out of games and sends me to dashboard When it happens it often disconnects my elite series 2 controller, it also does it to the regular series x...
  4. Xbox Series X keeps shutting down

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X keeps shutting down: This problem happens to me only on next gen 2k21 when playing Rec or park (online). Xbox would randomly just turn off. I turned off variable refresh rate on Xbox settings and now my Xbox will make...
  5. Series X|S keeps disconnecting from Xbox Live even though home network is still working...

in XboX Insiders
    Series X|S keeps disconnecting from Xbox Live even though home network is still working...: Not sure if this is where it goes but it's worth a shot considering I don't see any comments from anyone from Microsoft on the issue yet. The issue i'm having happens fairly often, its bad enough...
  6. Xbox Series X Keeps Causing our Blu-Ray Player Tray to Open???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Keeps Causing our Blu-Ray Player Tray to Open???: We have a Panasonic Home Theater System model BTT-490 which has a built in Blu-Ray player. We also have another Blue-Ray player in the next room. We have never had a problem with any previous Xbox...
  7. Xbox One X keeps shutting off when I play Cold War, but it looks like I have the series S/X...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X keeps shutting off when I play Cold War, but it looks like I have the series S/X...: [IMG] submitted by /u/RedditWizards [link] [comments]
  8. External HDD keeps spinning on and off every 10 tot 15 seconds (Xbox series X)

in XBoX on Consoles
    External HDD keeps spinning on and off every 10 tot 15 seconds (Xbox series X): I have a WD Black 8 TB external HDD that I bought a couple of months ago. I had it plugged in on my Xbox one X without any issues, it turned off when I put my xbox one X into sleep mode. Now, I...
  9. X Box Series X keeps shutting down mid game

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box Series X keeps shutting down mid game: Any help with the Xbox turning off randomly, tons of space and no air issues. 3abd1f7b-b2ae-49d8-a85c-bb4a9a0fe233
  10. Xbox. Series x keeps shutting off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox. Series x keeps shutting off: Xbox series x keeps shutting off e05e2130-03f0-4f1a-80b5-c61e2646aa36