Xbox Series X lag and stuttering on cod

Discus and support Xbox Series X lag and stuttering on cod in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey guys, Ive had my xbox series x since release and I really have been loving it these past months. The only thing holding it back for me right now is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JoeMicozzi, Feb 22, 2021.

1. JoeMicozzi
    JoeMicozzi Guest

Hey guys, Ive had my xbox series x since release and I really have been loving it these past months. The only thing holding it back for me right now is playing call of duty. Im getting huge lag spikes in both warzone and multiplayer. No other games I have played give me these lag spikes, only cod. I have an open nat and ingame a steady 20-30 ms latency, yet I still lag,freeze, rubber band, and stutter almost the entire match! This has never happened on my og xbox one and I would like to know why its happening on my brand new series x. I feel ive done everything that I can to fix this issue but nothing has worked. Im starting to think it could be an internal issue within my xbox. If anyone has a solution to this please let me know! Thank you.

:)

JoeMicozzi, Feb 22, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Hello JoeMicozzi, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

It’s possible that the local save for your game has become corrupted. If so, deleting the local save and re-syncing with the cloud might correct the problem.
    First, delete the local save:
    1. Press the Xbox button  to open the guide and then select My games & apps > See all > Games.
    2. Highlight the game title, and then press the Menu button  on your controller.
    3. Select Manage game and add-ons > Saved data.
    4. Select Delete all to remove the local save of this game, then follow the prompts.
    After you delete the local save, restart your Xbox:
    1. Press and hold the Xbox button  in the center of your controller.
    2. Select Restart console, then follow the prompts.
    After you restart your Xbox, re-sync your saved games to the cloud. Your saved games are automatically stored in the cloud while you’re connected to Xbox Live.
    Try playing the game again to see if re-syncing with the cloud corrected the game problem.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. skitzo45 Win User

Xbox X stuttering/Lag

I am on my second Xbox One X because of this. My Xbox One works fine with all games. If I plug in the X every game I have is stuttering and lagging.

Have you found any fixes for this yet?
  4. xExtraSinsx Win User

Xbox Series X - All Xbox One games stutter while Assassin's Creed Valhalla (which is optimised) is just running amazing

It is a software and game developer issue though like AC Valhalla was stuttering like crazy at launch on the Xbox Series X for example. Something really only Xbox and game developers may fix.
  5. BMoreCarefulson Win User

Xbox X stuttering/Lag

I am having this same issue when I play Madden 18 and it is so annoying. I am past my return date, or I would take it back to the store. I hope MS has a fix for this issue.
  6. SergeantSquidly Win User

Xbox X stuttering/Lag

I have been having the same problem. Got the launch day Scorpio Edition and all my internet stats are fine, 100% signal, 100mbps download, 0% packet loss. But in every multiplayer game, from COD WW2 to BF1 I severely stutter and
    rubberband in game. Would really like a response from Microsoft...
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X lag and stuttering on cod - Similar Threads - Series lag stuttering

2. Serious lag issue xbox series s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Serious lag issue xbox series s: Hope someone has a fix or can help in some way with this issue I have. So the other night xbox live went down and ever since I've been having issues with gameplay. Before the whole xbox live...
  3. xbox series x - WiFi lag & Packet Loss

in XboX Insiders
    xbox series x - WiFi lag & Packet Loss: WiFi lag and packet loss are still not fixed on xbox series x,I am currently on the alpha ring. submitted by /u/xboxdevcat [link] [comments]
  4. xbox series s lag spike

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series s lag spike: Hello community thank you for your time. Ever since I got an xbox series s i would get lag spikes occasionally. My internet on the xbox series s would shut off then turn on right away. I dont...
  5. Xbox series x lag on warzone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x lag on warzone: So I have the xbox series X. I only play call of duty, mainly warzone. Since the latest update, season 1 cold war i continue to lag every game. Before you say, restart your xbox, restart your...
  6. My xbox series x is lagging

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox series x is lagging: i wanted to play some games at high battery my controller disconects and some games just crash e8fa337b-7d80-40ef-b947-fbb922a86955
  7. Input lag on Series X on most x360 titles and some other games

in XboX Insiders
    Input lag on Series X on most x360 titles and some other games: Hi, im experiencing massive input lag on my regular 1080p 120hz gaming monitor. I tested it on my 60hz 1080p tv too. Some games are completely fine where as other games like black ops 2, gears of...
  8. : Series x Packet loss/Lag spikes

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Series x Packet loss/Lag spikes: : Series x Packet loss/Lag spikes I get this across any multiplayer game i play, fifa, Warzone and cold war My internet is fine 221mbps download 20 upload 29 latency no packet loss... doesnt make...
  9. Xbox Menu and party chat lags and stutters when running Series X optimised games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Menu and party chat lags and stutters when running Series X optimised games: I've been having problems where the xbox menu with the friends list and party chat are, it seems to lag and freeze when you open it when playing optimised games for series x. But it's fine when...
  10. Xbox Series X - Screenshot stutter/lag/freeze

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X - Screenshot stutter/lag/freeze: Hey, I'm wondering if anyone can help me out here on this issue I seem to be having. I cant see anything similar mentioned on any forum etc. Once I hit the share button on the controller the game...