Xbox Series X light on no TV signal

Discus and support Xbox Series X light on no TV signal in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I’ve got a weird issue with my Xbox Series X. Every so often I notice that the Xbox front indicator light is on even though the console was turned... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RincewindGB, Nov 21, 2020.

1. RincewindGB
    RincewindGB Guest

Hi,

I’ve got a weird issue with my Xbox Series X. Every so often I notice that the Xbox front indicator light is on even though the console was turned off. The controller isn’t on, and if I turn the TV to the Xbox input there’s no signal being received by the
    TV. If I turn the controller on the Xbox will come on as normal and there doesn’t appear to be anything wrong. I have thr console set to instant-on so not sure if this has anything to do with it.

Anyone got any ideas or seen a similar problem?

Thanks.

:)

RincewindGB, Nov 21, 2020
  2. Nashstradomus Win User

Xbox 1s Keep Freezing

I have tried the power cycle shut down after I do that the xbox light lights up but I get no input signal on my TV. The only way I can get the signal back is to unplug the xbox and leave it unplugged for 15 or more minutes. After I get it all working again
    the xbox will freeze after i push the X button for anything. I have also tried to do a factory reset and all it does is freezes up
  3. ArtistSRS69 Win User

No signal with the xBox one also....

The lights are white on both the xBox and connect so the system is powering up it's just not getting a signal to the tv.
  4. Herr Nerd Win User

Sony Bravia For Xbox Series X

That the Xbox Series X supports HDMI 2.1 doesn't mean your TV needs to support that too. You can user your old TV with the Series X for sure.
  5. Legojoey1234 Win User

Will the Xbox Series X or S be able to be down scaled to 720p - 1080p?

I have a similar question. So if i have a 1080p TV will the Xbox Series X work fine on that? and is it worth getting the Series X for a 1080p TV? What are the advantages?
  6. PaidRug7705432 Win User

Xbox One X 4K pass thru?

When you say 4K pass through, are you talking about a 4K source sending the TV signal to the Xbox and then to the TV? Or sending the Xbox1 X 4K signal to pass through a 4K receiver and then to the 4K TV?
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X light on no TV signal - Similar Threads - Series light signal

2. Play and Charge kit battery not charging in Xbox Series X controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Play and Charge kit battery not charging in Xbox Series X controller: The battery in my Play and Charge kit doesn't seem to be charging. I have tried plugging my controller directly into the Xbox, both whilst playing and whilst the console is on Standby; I have...
  3. Series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x: Everytime i play call of duty next generation game freezes and system cuts off anybody have this problem and fix it? 43263d13-bbb6-479c-8f30-09ae7426012e
  4. Series X blinking light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X blinking light: The power button on my Series X is blinking 3 times, a few times in a row upon startup. The color is normal, white. It wasn't doing this before and at first I thought it may have just been...
  5. Xbox series x light doesn’t blink when trying to connect controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x light doesn’t blink when trying to connect controller?: I am unable to wirelessly connect controller as the xbox light on my series x does not blink. I can however use the controller through the usb-c cord. Is this a bug or is my device defective?...
  6. Xbox series X rev light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X rev light: Hi all, Does anyone know if rev lights from gear like Fanatec wheels+wheelbase will finally work on xbox series x/s. Since it didn't work on xbox one i'm wondering if it will work on the next gen...
  7. on my second Elite series 2 and one of the profile led lights isn't working

in XBoX on Windows
    on my second Elite series 2 and one of the profile led lights isn't working: Hello everyone, I bought an Elite 2 and the first one was having problems with the A button not registering, so I took it back to best buy. The second one all of the buttons are working, but...
  8. Charging light on xbox elite series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Charging light on xbox elite series 2: I been charging it for a little over four hours the light keeps blinking but never shows solid 66c828da-fc0d-4c27-9942-52e005a95c05
  9. Elite controller series 2 profile indicator light issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller series 2 profile indicator light issue: My elite controller 2 has a problem with the profile indicator lights. In profile 1 the top light is on. In profile 2 the top light is also on. And in profile 3 the top and bottom lights are both...
  10. Batman - The Telltale Series - Episode 5: City of Light

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman - The Telltale Series - Episode 5: City of Light: Batman - The Telltale Series - Episode 5: City of Light Released but not showing achievements as of 11-14-16 how long does it take before it does. dcdf6c45-1976-427e-9bf6-3dbd085126ab