Xbox Series X makes loud clicking sound for first 30 minutes of being on, any fix?

Discus and support Xbox Series X makes loud clicking sound for first 30 minutes of being on, any fix? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox Series X (a replacement unit due to my first having a power failure) has been continually making a constant clicking noise since i received it.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by McNeelyJ, Jan 13, 2021 at 2:42 AM.

1. McNeelyJ
    McNeelyJ Guest

Xbox Series X makes loud clicking sound for first 30 minutes of being on, any fix?

My Xbox Series X (a replacement unit due to my first having a power failure) has been continually making a constant clicking noise since i received it. I'm guessing it is the fan hitting something in the console, but not sure what the deal is. Whenever
    I turn on the unit it makes noise that often distracts from using the console. Very frustrating, but any fixes that people know of? Do I need to return this replacement unit for another replacement unit and wait another 2-3 weeks to use my XSX?

:)

2. markmorgan03 Win User

Hi there! That does seem very odd indeed! I would suggest getting back in touch with Xbox Support; you can do this here. This may mean sending your Xbox away for replacement or repair,
    but could limit any (further) damage to the system!

I hope you get it sorted!
  3. uait Win User

no-sound for planting C4 explosive

[quote user="x REDRUM 781 x"]

There is a sound. It is the loud boom when you click the right trigger!

[/quote]

Bad, bad guy!!!

:D
  4. Lil DW Win User

Will Xbox Series X be worth it

I have been thinking the same here. The xbox series X sound amazing and i am looking forward to it. but i have the Xbox one s at the minute And think I should get the Xbox X Soon or wait fot the series x.
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

Xbox One X games freezing.

I'll get the occasional freeze on the One and the X and they both make a loud buzzing sound when they freeze.
  6. Usagi Otsutsuki Win User

Xbox 360 S - background downloads and weird drive noises...

When You install a game for the first time it will make a lot of noise , after the first install it takes a few minutes after you put the installed game into the disk tray for it to read it then it will go silent . I don't know how loud the noise is but
    it sounds usual to me. :)
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X makes loud clicking sound for first 30 minutes of being on, any fix? - Similar Threads - Series makes loud

2. p65q9-h1 HDR 10 on Xbox series x makes screen dull and greyed

in XBoX on Consoles
    p65q9-h1 HDR 10 on Xbox series x makes screen dull and greyed: Just bought a vizio pseries 65 in and ive been noticing when i i turn hdr 10 on in the xbox series x it greys out textures ive messed with color settings and tried just about everything and i cant...
  3. WORST EXPERIENCE EVER BUYING XBOX SERIES X, HOW TO MAKE A FULL COMPLAINT THAT WOULD BE...

in XBoX on Consoles
    WORST EXPERIENCE EVER BUYING XBOX SERIES X, HOW TO MAKE A FULL COMPLAINT THAT WOULD BE...: So I have recently been able to leap the massive hurdle of actually obtaining a new console around launch day and had it delivered on the 5th of december. Loved it but had played a few hours of...
  4. Xbox series x freeze and make brrrrrr sound question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x freeze and make brrrrrr sound question: Hello! I had series x since launch day, been really great but the last days i had a few crashes in games. Last time in Dark pictures little hope game it got black screen and a brrrrrrrrrr sound...
  5. Xbox Series S - Changing Resolution to 1440p makes image look washed out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S - Changing Resolution to 1440p makes image look washed out: I just picked up an Xbox Series S and once I set it up I changed the display resolution to 2k(since my monitor is 2k). Upon doing this the dark grays of the setting screen started to look light...
  6. Xbox series x disc making loud nosies

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x disc making loud nosies: My xbox series x is making nosies when i am putting in a disc cec2c704-48e2-43d1-814c-1b29ba68d76d
  7. Series X making a loud whiring sound while installing game from disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series X making a loud whiring sound while installing game from disc: I had the COD glitch so i uninstalled the game and started to reinstall it from disc. A loud whiring sound came from the console. Is this going to be a problem? e4d00849-81ac-48ec-ba31-ee357d812899
  8. Xbox Series S is making a loud clicking noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S is making a loud clicking noise: I received my Series S last week, and I noticed almost immediately that my system was making a loud clicking/squeaking noise after a few minutes of use. I assume it has something to do with the...
  9. (Hardware Issue) Xbox Series X makes loud noise when CD drive is in use (Vertical position...

in XBoX on Consoles
    (Hardware Issue) Xbox Series X makes loud noise when CD drive is in use (Vertical position...: Hello, So I put in my first CD to install Call of Duty, and the Xbox Series X makes this loud noise when it is standing vertically. When it is standing horizontally it doesn't make the noise....
  10. Xbox Series X making loud beeping noise when playing optimized games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X making loud beeping noise when playing optimized games: When playing Xbox Series X optimized games (Watch Dogs: Legion, Forza Horizon 4, Ori and the Will of the Wisps), the Xbox begins making a loud continual beeping noise. This does not happen when...