Xbox Series X Microsoft Complete Warranty Controller Replacement

Discus and support Xbox Series X Microsoft Complete Warranty Controller Replacement in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I bought an Xbox Series X and bought the Microsoft Complete warranty with it. The warranty allows for one elite series controller replacement.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by boogerboii, Jun 12, 2021.

1. boogerboii
    boogerboii Guest

Hi,

I bought an Xbox Series X and bought the Microsoft Complete warranty with it.

The warranty allows for one elite series controller replacement.

My elite series 2 controller has bumper issues, so I tried to replace it through the device page.

If I click the controller, it says it is out of warranty. If I click on the console, and select “accessory” (which the warranty covers), it says I need to click the controller.

If I go through all the screens for the controller, it requires me to pay $99 out of warranty to get it fixed.

I’ve talked to support twice and they’ve confirmed my Xbox series X complete warranty covers my elite series 2 controller. But I can never get ahold of support and I have no way of submitting a request through the website because the website results in a loop as I described above.

What do I do to get this fixed?

:)

boogerboii, Jun 12, 2021
  2. Lt Farty Pants Win User

extended warranty

I pre ordered my Series X through Best Buy and received it and registered it on my Microsoft account on Nov 11th.

Just this morning I went online to Microsoft Complete warranty website and started an online chat and purchased the extended warranty through Microsoft for $49 plus tax.

All they did was went online and saw my Series X was registered and added on the extended warranty for me.

It is really a good deal at $49 and covers 1 console replacement and 2 controller replacements for 3 years. Best Buy warranty is $69 for 2 years and only covers 1 console replacement and 1 controller replacement.
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Garantia [Mod Translation - Warranty]

Hey gssampaiotnnd

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are inquiring about your console warranty extending to your controller.

All Xbox accessories carry a 90-day warranty. This includes headsets, controllers, battery packs, chat keyboards, etc.

I would like to provide a reference towards a program that cover controller and console, you get up to two replacements of a standard controller or one replacement of an Elite or Elite Series 2 controller, and one replacement of the console – no deductible
    required. This is the
    Microsoft Complete
    program, but it does have some perquisites you need to meet before you can purchase it.

You can still request an
    Xbox controller replacement
    , but this will require you to verify your controller warranty.

I hope this helps.
  4. Lt Farty Pants Win User

Xbox Series X extended warranty

Yes you can. I preordered my Series X from Best Buy. I received it Nov 11th.

Just this morning I added the Microsoft Extended warranty for $49 plus tax.

You have 45 days from purchase date to add it.

It's a great deal in that it extends the warranty out 3 years (not 3 years past initial warranty, just 3 years from registered date) and covers up to 2 controller replacements (only 1 replacement if controller is the Elite) and 1 console replacement.

Best Buy wanted $69 and only extended 2 years and included only 1 controller replacement and 1 console replacement.
  5. MateusFontana Win User

Controller left trigger sticking

This limited warranty that you have covers only the hardware of the console (Xbox Series X), the control only has the 3-month warranty which is the term offered for accessories and devices from the Xbox brand.

*I recommend that you try to register the controller on the website, if it doesn't work, it's because Microsoft doesn't support this out-of-warranty controller.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox extend warranty online

Microsoft Complete covers your Xbox One console, plus included controller, against accidents and mechanical or electrical breakdowns for up to three years. For covered controller and console, you get up
    to two replacements of a standard controller or one replacement of an Elite Controller, and one replacement of the console – no deductible required.

To extend warranty coverage for your Xbox One system, you can purchase

Microsoft Complete for Xbox One with Accidental Damage Coverage
    at the time of your console purchase or within 45 days of console purchase. Just bring your Xbox console to a Microsoft Store* or

contact a Microsoft Store sales agent

See the
    Microsoft Complete Terms and Conditions
    for more info.

*U.S., Canada, and Australia only. No longer available in Puerto Rico.

For replacement of controllers during your Microsoft Complete coverage period, contact Xbox Support.
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X Microsoft Complete Warranty Controller Replacement - Similar Threads - Series Microsoft Complete

2. Series X no power now can’t put Microsoft complete on the replacement provided by microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X no power now can’t put Microsoft complete on the replacement provided by microsoft: Hoping someone can help. my son was one of the lucky ones to get a series X for christmas however, after setting it up the console switched itself off and has had no power since. The original...
  3. Game pass games will not load/ complete lack of support for series x problems by Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass games will not load/ complete lack of support for series x problems by Microsoft: I am beyond frustrated and am completely disappointed that i cannot speak to a live person or even get a live chat to help with this issue. microsoft is not providong any support for a very...
  4. Adding Microsoft Complete to my Xbox Series X

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Adding Microsoft Complete to my Xbox Series X: I pre-ordered an Xbox Series X from Target back in September. A couple of weeks ago, I tried adding Microsoft Complete to my device, but I was told I could not add Microsoft Complete as it had...
  5. Series X Microsoft Complete for the UK, can you get an extended warranty.....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Microsoft Complete for the UK, can you get an extended warranty.....: Has anyone else who's bought a Series X or S at launch in the UK been able to buy the extended warranty (MS complete) for it? If so, how!? I bought mine from GAME (retail) and they couldn't...
  6. Microsoft Complete For Xbox Series X, how to purchase?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Complete For Xbox Series X, how to purchase?: I have been unable to purchase Microsoft complete for my three new consoles. Every time I click on the link I get an error that the link is invalid. How are we supposed to add the extended...
  7. Just purchased Microsoft Complete extended warranty for Xbox Series X, if I sell the Series...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Just purchased Microsoft Complete extended warranty for Xbox Series X, if I sell the Series...: I purchased and Xbox Series X at Walmart and also purchased a Microsoft Complete 3-year extended warranty for it through Microsoft. Unfortunate circumstances may force me to sell the Xbox Series...
  8. Cannot purchase Microsoft Complete for my X Series

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cannot purchase Microsoft Complete for my X Series: I am logged into the store, I can see the product Microsoft Complete for Xbox £39.00. However the buy button is not accessible. I have tried to contact support for a call back but that is not...
  9. Microsoft complete for Xbox series X

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft complete for Xbox series X: Hi all. I recently purchased an xbox series x from a private seller. I have the original Amazon receipt but i want to add Microsoft complete to insure my Xbox series X. I have tried the Microsoft...
  10. Series X microsoft complete (3rd party purchases)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X microsoft complete (3rd party purchases): Hi All, I spoke to an MS representative who claimed that MS complete isn't available for any 3rd party vendor purchases (e.g. amazon). The website doesn't say anything about this, it just says...