Xbox Series X - Mouse not working at all

Discus and support Xbox Series X - Mouse not working at all in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently I have been having issues getting any mouse to work on my xbox series X console. I have had them working in the past but here as of recent I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Garrett L., Mar 26, 2021.

1. Garrett L.
    Garrett L. Guest

Recently I have been having issues getting any mouse to work on my xbox series X console. I have had them working in the past but here as of recent I cannot get them to connect. I do have a wireless keyboard that I use that still works normally. But for some reason in trying my wireless Logitech G602 or my razer basillisk x hyperspeed I get nothing. I have tried the normal, plug them into a pc to make sure they still work, I have tried changing the usb port on the series x as well as trying a USB hub (with the wireless mouse and keyboard connected). None of these solutions seems to work. I have even gone as far as to try a few wired mice but nothing. My test is simple as trying to get edge in the series x to move the mouse after they have been plugged in. Keyboard works flawlessly mouse does not.

At this point I am out of ideas and would like to see if anyone has any ideas that I may be able to try?

:)

Garrett L., Mar 26, 2021
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Does it work?

3. xA7XxDeathBat Win User

Keyboard and mouse

Good morning! As long as you are talking about the Series S or X, then according to sources yes, almost any Keyboard or Mouse will be suitable. Please see below:

"The USB transmitters that ship alongside wireless gaming mice and keyboards handle all the data communication between your peripherals and your console. This means that almost all wireless keyboards and mice will work with Xbox Series X and S."

There is a very informative article on the devices here:

https://dotesports.com/hardware/news/how-to-use-keyboard-and-mouse-on-xbox-series-x-or-s

Of course, that being said, devices made specifically for the system will have more finely tuned compatibility.

Hopefully this helps!
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

gta 5

Hi,

All Xbox One games (with the exception of Kinect titles) will work on Xbox Series X/S.

So yes, GTA V will work on Series X.
  5. ​Jamie Win User

Razer Turret for Xbox One

Hello! Yes, it fully compatible with both the Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S. The Razer Turret is the first (and only) officially licensed Xbox keyboard and mouse. :)
  6. Kalmarn Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller

Yes it works on all models of Xbox One and will work on the Series X when that is released
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X - Mouse not working at all - Similar Threads - Series Mouse working

2. Xbox Series S mouse acceleration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series S mouse acceleration: Does anyone know why in my Xbox Series S my mouse has mouse acceleration? or When does the Xbox will give us the option to turn it off? b069b3d4-6170-4920-b2b0-3e6923df12ab
  3. Series X, native Mouse and Keyboard some sort of jittery/stuttering

in XboX Insiders
    Series X, native Mouse and Keyboard some sort of jittery/stuttering: Hello, I‘m having a sort of jitteryness while moving my mouse + using keyboard. It‘s NOT input lag just some sort of stuttering/jittery and just not as smooth as on a pc at cod cold war. I‘m on...
  4. Wireless Display on Series S - can’t get my controller to function as mouse or gamepad for...

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless Display on Series S - can’t get my controller to function as mouse or gamepad for...: I did some searching and haven’t been able to find any relevant posts in the last two years. I just got a new Series S and I’m trying to use the Wireless Display feature with my PC to play Steam...
  5. USB Y cable for Mouse/Keyboard between a Pc and Series X?

in XBoX on Mobile
    USB Y cable for Mouse/Keyboard between a Pc and Series X?: Hi everyone A lot of people have had similar questions but i cant find an exact copy of what im looking for/ a simple response that isnt pure jargon so here goes Does anybody use/ know if a USB...
  6. Wireless mouse xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless mouse xbox series X: I have a logitech G604 wireless mouse, but i try to use it in the console and it doesnt work. Someone can tell me if its Just plug and play o i have to do another process?...
  7. Mouse stuttering games on series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse stuttering games on series x: So, just got my series x and I'm playing at 1080p 120fps (with a monitor which supports it). When I use controller cold war is fine and runs smooth but when I start using a keyboard and mouse it...
  8. Keyboard and mouse on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard and mouse on Xbox Series X: Hello, i recently connected to xbox series x mouse and keyboard to play immortals fenyx rising. After multiple attempts, restarts and testing different mice and keyboards (microsoft and logitech)...
  9. Series X wireless keyboard and mouse (Mouse buttons don't work)

in XboX Insiders
    Series X wireless keyboard and mouse (Mouse buttons don't work): Has anyone tried a wireless keyboard and mouse with mouse and keyboard compatible games on the Series X? My keyboard works fine, and the mouse pointer will move with the mouse, but the mouse...
  10. Xbox series x distortion and freeze with mouse

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x distortion and freeze with mouse: Hi guys i have trobleshoot this problem it seems after lat update but i’m not sure: problem is visible when launch warzone or cold war or sometimes also in the main menu without game in...