Xbox series X - My games have gone

Discus and support Xbox series X - My games have gone in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi please can anyone help??!! As of today, my sons 2 Call of Duty games started crashing and are not working at all on his Xbox Series X. He has been... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FionaReid2, Feb 23, 2021.

1. FionaReid2
    FionaReid2 Guest

Hi please can anyone help??!!

As of today, my sons 2 Call of Duty games started crashing and are not working at all on his Xbox Series X. He has been playing them for a few months without problem. Other games have still been working ok. We have tried factory resetting etc but nothing has helped.

Now however just to add insult to injury, all of his games which he purchased a while back have shown up as though he needs to purchase them again!! Luckily we can still see the purchase history to prove this. But how do we get them back? Has this happened to anyone else all in one day? Feeling so disappointed with this new Xbox. Should've stuck with the Xbox 1.

Thank you in advance for any help you can give us.

:)

FionaReid2, Feb 23, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Hello FionaReid2, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

In your case, I recommend following the troubleshooting steps here:

First,

1. Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.
    2. Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.
    3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.
    4. When you're finished, select Close.
    NB: You have to be fully aware of the email address and the password as you will be asked to sign in again!

Then, hold down the power button for about 10 seconds, until the console shuts off, then unplug the power cord and wait for 2-3 minutes before plugging it back in and turn on the Xbox.

If the issue persists, please select System > Settings > General > Network setting > Advanced settings > Alternate MAC address: clear

Then, please select System > Settings > devices and streaming > blue ray > persistent storage > clear three times > restart console.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. FionaReid2 Win User

Hello , I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

In your case, I recommend following the troubleshooting steps here:

First,

1. Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.
    2. Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.
    3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.
    4. When you're finished, select Close.
    NB: You have to be fully aware of the email address and the password as you will be asked to sign in again!

Then, hold down the power button for about 10 seconds, until the console shuts off, then unplug the power cord and wait for 2-3 minutes before plugging it back in and turn on the Xbox.

If the issue persists, please select System > Settings > General > Network setting > Advanced settings > Alternate MAC address: clear

Then, please select System > Settings > devices and streaming > blue ray > persistent storage > clear three times > restart console.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
    Hi Mohammed

We have tried your suggestions and have managed to get the games back however the Call of Duty Games still keep crashing when we are trying to get into them. The other games are working. Any ideas?

Thanks
  4. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Pre download Xbox Series X games

Not really...

Xbox Series X games / upgrades / updates has to be installed onto the Series X internal or expansion card SSD,

You can have Xbox One games on your external hard drive that will get an Series X upgrade but the games will need to be transferred to the Series X and then the Series X upgrade will need to be downloaded onto the Series X SSD,

As an example...

I have Marvel Avengers on my external hard drive that will get the Series X upgrade and I will transfer the game over to the Series X SSD ready to download and update the game to the Series X version when available.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Backwards Compatibility (MK9)

Well ideas section for bc I'd gone but hate to burst your bubble but xbox one games are fully bc with series x

Now if you want a 4k update for the series x that is and always has been on the publisher side

Not ms or sony
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

New xbox S video performance.

Yes it will run at 30 fps on the Series X as well.

The Series X has a number of other advantages over the Series S, not just a higher resolution. The Series X has 6GB more RAM than the Series S and more capable graphics hardware. The Series X can run Xbox One games that were enhanced for the Xbox One X and
    run them smoother.

Only Xbox 360 and original Xbox games that were enhanced For One X get enhanced on the Series S, but unlike that machine, they max out at 1440P. Xbox One games run as they did on the original hardware, but with their own enhancements I mentioned in my previous
    reply such as smoother frame rates, unlocked resolutions and such.

For the time being, Series X and S are on par with each other frame rate wise, but only time will tell for future titles.

I'm a PC gamer (i7 and RTX 2080) as well as a console gamer. I have a Series S because I couldn't get a Series X. When the X becomes available I'll replace it.

I've not connected my Series S to my TV, it's running off my Monitor. 1080P at 120Hz is great so far.

The great thing with these consoles is their content now follows you. when I get my Series X, only old games will work and work better.
Thema:

1. Xbox series X - My games have gone - Similar Threads - series games gone

2. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller not working with SOME PC games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller not working with SOME PC games: I can't seem to figure this one out... My Elite Series 2 controller works on some PC games and not on others that it was working on before. The games that it works with are Cyberpunk and Deep...
  3. Will more games be added to backwards compatibility for Xbox One and Series X/S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will more games be added to backwards compatibility for Xbox One and Series X/S?: I really want to play Max Payne 3 on Xbox One. f4390eee-218f-4ba5-8b94-e93dfea5965a
  4. NIGHTMARE: Xbox series X turns off during NBA 2k21 Next-Gen online games

in XboX Insiders
    NIGHTMARE: Xbox series X turns off during NBA 2k21 Next-Gen online games: This has become a nightmare, I can't play online because the game turns off the console randomly. Initially I thought it was a problem with the game but several updates have arrived and after 3...
  5. Can’t make a game purchase on Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t make a game purchase on Xbox Series S: Here’s a good one because i have not seen this anywhere online. I have a digital xbox so i can only buy online. I try to purchase NBA 2k and i get this. What the heck error is this??? [img]...
  6. Xbox Series X - Game Capture Audio bug

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X - Game Capture Audio bug: When I capture a clip on my XSX, I play it back and the audio is delayed/out of sync. Sometimes I play it back and there is no audio at all. Is this a known issue? My clips have been like this for...
  7. Xbox Series X Graphics Glitch: making wavy graphics when I play games and makes screen very...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Graphics Glitch: making wavy graphics when I play games and makes screen very...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Rogue_Outbreak [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox Series X Games Freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Games Freezing: Hi All, Has anyone experienced freezing while playing older games on the XBSX? Just bought Farcry 4 and also played Star Wars Fallen Jedi? Elderscrolls hasn't though but I'm concerned this is...
  9. Xbox series X - All games freezing on launch screen for unless I restart the console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X - All games freezing on launch screen for unless I restart the console: Hi. Im hoping im not the only person with this issue? If i have my xbox series x set to instant on. Everyday i turn on my console no games will launch for unless i physically restart the...
  10. Finnish text in the Game Pass section of the french microsoft store. Seen on Xbox Series X...

in XboX Insiders
    Finnish text in the Game Pass section of the french microsoft store. Seen on Xbox Series X...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ComprehensiveShip187 [link] [comments]