Xbox series X network issued

Discus and support Xbox series X network issued in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Constant disconnections from home network. Reset xbox and hub, changed DNS, multiple tests and the fault remains. Console disconnects for 2-3 seconds... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PaulFinn1, Apr 16, 2021.

1. PaulFinn1
    PaulFinn1 Guest

Constant disconnections from home network. Reset xbox and hub, changed DNS, multiple tests and the fault remains. Console disconnects for 2-3 seconds resulting in online play interruptions / boot. I expect a quick response from Microsoft before I raise a service ticket for return of defective goods.

:)

PaulFinn1, Apr 16, 2021
  2. cjfrog5 Win User

Network Issues with Xbox Series X

This issue is not exclusive to you or your new console. I am having the same issue on my Xbox One X. I think it is a wider issue. I have been having issues since about 7PM EST. Downloads are only going at about 25Kbps. While I am able to pull 300-400 Mbps
    down on any other device in my house currently.
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @PaulFinn1! I hope that you are doing well!

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

I highly recommend checking the troubleshooting steps mentioned in links below to fix the network connection issues.

Troubleshoot your Xbox One network connection | Xbox Support

Troubleshoot your network connection speed | Xbox Support

If the issue still persists after trying all troubleshooting steps mentioned in the links, you can request a replacement order for your console using the link below:

Getting your Xbox device serviced | Xbox Support

If you are unable to create the order on that link please contact our live support.

Contact us | Xbox Support

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  4. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Network issues on Xbox series x

Hello SeesternKran3, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support.

I believe your console might need either a network reset or just a system refresh. I would like you to go through the following steps to clear the Mac address and then perform a quick power cycle on your console:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

Another thing you should check is your NAT type. I would like you to check your NAT type if open because that could sometimes interfere. to check for the NAT type you can follow the steps below:

Settings > Network Settings > NAT type => It should be open.

If the NAT type is not open, you will need to open some ports with your internet provider. These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500 (UDP).

In case the issue still persists after the previous steps have been performed here is the official link to all the network troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out for you.

The link: Troubleshoot your Xbox One network connection | Xbox Support

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Xbox Series X Question

6. XBF Zineb F Win User

Does Series X support USB headset?

Thema:

1. Xbox series X network issued - Similar Threads - series network issued

2. [Alpha Build] Xbox Series X broken after changing the network name

in XboX Insiders
    [Alpha Build] Xbox Series X broken after changing the network name: After changing the network name from my Series X with Alpha build my Xbox got stock in a boot process. Power cycling and Factory reset (via cd eject + sync button) did not work, Xbox support told...
  3. Xbox Series X Wired Networking Issue - With Analysis

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Wired Networking Issue - With Analysis: All, Not sure if others are seeing the same wired networking issue, however wanted to share my analysis of the issue I am having in efforts for it to get to the right person. Suspect it is an...
  4. Xbox Series X Wired Networking Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Wired Networking Issues: Hello. I’m an Xbox insider that tried to post this through the Xbox report a problem however due to the nature of the problem, at the time I need to report and send diagnostics/logs, the internet...
  5. Network issues on Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network issues on Xbox series x: I have a problem with my Xbox series x since yesterday. Everything was fine until I got randomly kicked out of my game and my Xbox said connect to Xbox live. I didn't get any error messages I was...
  6. Xbox Series S network issue when playing online

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S network issue when playing online: I've been getting this problem since i bought the xbox series S back in november where my console will disconnect from xbox live randomly when im playing online. On Cold War i get this big Network...
  7. Series X network connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X network connection issues: A few days ago, my Series X started having some network issues. When I went to turn on my console, it said connect to Xbox Live, which I did. I ran all the tests, NAT, network, and multiplayer,...
  8. Series X connection/network issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X connection/network issues: Hi all, So I have a Series X, had since release. Like some others on other threads, I get random disconnects from game/network. At the moment I only have destiny 2 installed with regards to...
  9. XBox Series X causing Network/Streaming Issues on all devices?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X causing Network/Streaming Issues on all devices?: Has anyone else had issue with their home network, especially streaming, since plugging their XBox Series X into it? My home network was always very stable but it seems since I attached my Series...
  10. Network Issues with Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network Issues with Xbox Series X: Hello, I have been having intermittent connection issues with the Xbox Series X. It appears that the concole remains connected to the internet but i get a message the “Service info is unavailable”...