XBox Series X No Video Signal

Discus and support XBox Series X No Video Signal in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My three month old Series X is showing a no signal on my tv, xbox won't give me refund for bad product but will fix my broken product and only give me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Brandon1985, Mar 7, 2021.

1. Brandon1985
    Brandon1985 Guest

My three month old Series X is showing a no signal on my tv, xbox won't give me refund for bad product but will fix my broken product and only give me the remaining warranty left on my broken console. How does Microsoft sell a broken product then don't even give you the option to give you your money back so you can invest in a system that will last longer then three months. Its actually crazy that I've had problems with every one of there systems and still paid 800 dollars for this new one expecting it to be different. On top of the 800 I already spent I would have to pay for the broken system to get fixed when it craps out on me again(wich it will) after the remaining six month warranty runs out. How is this legal to customers, I heard of a phone company that got into trouble for selling a phone on a two year contract that only lasted a year, any difference here?

:)

Brandon1985, Mar 7, 2021
  2. CCN_HsK Win User

Xbox Series X type-c port?

On the video, Xbox Series X has USB type A only.

The new controller, I think is type-A (Xbox Series X) to type-c (controller). (Elite2 is a to c usb)
  3. Kalmarn Win User

The most memorable gaming moment of 2019.

Personal moments for me are getting 300k views on one of my YouTube videos, buying an Xbox One X and an Elite Series 2.

Also becoming an Xbox Ambassador and hoping that 2020 can be my big year for gaming.

Maybe see if I can afford a Series X??
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox One and Series X - Transfer of captures and clubs

The answer to all your questions is yes.

1. Screenshots & videos can still be accessed on the Series X|S so long as they have been uploaded to Xbox Live.

2. Clubs are still accessible and manageable on the Xbox Series X|S

3. Yes, you can play with friends who use the Xbox One if you use the Series X|S

4. Yes achievements transfer as they are on your account.
  5. Jay O. Win User

Xbox Series X + Project xCloud Conference Confirmed on March 18

since there is quarantine everywhere, things goes to live video...

looking forward to X series...
  6. [Farscape] Win User

Xbox series x and poweroutage/powercut, could it take damage?

search the following on youtube he shows the protection in the video, i cant post the link here as not allowed

"Xbox Series X Teardown - A Repairability Perspective"
Thema:

1. XBox Series X No Video Signal - Similar Threads - Series Video Signal

2. Series S. No picture. cut mid video

in XboX Insiders
    Series S. No picture. cut mid video: i have a Series S and while watching youtube just before the picture and everything just went out and the tv screen just says no signal as if their is no hdmi or any device connected. what would...
  3. Xbox series X not registering video and refresh rates with MSI Optix G32CQ4 monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X not registering video and refresh rates with MSI Optix G32CQ4 monitor: I just got a xbox series x and im having trouble with allowing 4k and high refresh rates. I am trying to use a MSI Optix G32CQ4 monitor with the console, but its failing to recognise it as 4k...
  4. Xbox Series X video capture issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X video capture issue: Hello guys. I'm having an issue with capturing video clips using my Xbox Series X. I don't have external storage so the clips are always saved internally (I usually do 3 min clips, for social...
  5. Fallout 4 audio/video issue(Series S)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 audio/video issue(Series S): I downloaded Fallout 4 for my Series S and the audio and video isnt syncing. I’ve went through the check list of things to do from the virtual agent nothing fixed it. Help!!!!!...
  6. Series X 4K HDR video upload to YouTube failed (even from my PC video doesn't match...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X 4K HDR video upload to YouTube failed (even from my PC video doesn't match...: Hi, there. I have recorded 4K HDR video and have tried to upload to YouTube but YouTube show an conversion error. When i try to use editor, da Vinci or Adobe video lose colors, change ACES input...
  7. How to edit or upload Xbox series X HDR video to youtube?

in XboX Insiders
    How to edit or upload Xbox series X HDR video to youtube?: Hello, I have recored HDR video from Xbox series X. When i try to upload it to Youtube without any changes youtube show we Failed to convert video. When i try to open that video in different...
  8. Microsoft Skype on Xbox Series X crashes when on multi video

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Skype on Xbox Series X crashes when on multi video: Hi Microsoft, I am experiencing frequent crashes whilst using Skype on my Xbox Series X, the issue seems to occur 20 minutes into a single session OR every time I join a group video call. This...
  9. YouTube audio crackcling with 4K/HDR video + Xbox Wireless Headsets (Xbox Series X)

in XboX Insiders
    YouTube audio crackcling with 4K/HDR video + Xbox Wireless Headsets (Xbox Series X): Hello, I would like to report an issue I'm having with my Xbox Series X from November 10, 2020 till today. When using Xbox Wireless Headsets (like LucidSound LS35X), every time I watch an high...
  10. Xbox series X turned off and now turn on autonatically without video signal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X turned off and now turn on autonatically without video signal: Hi, Yesterday I played with Xbox Serie X for 5 hours and it was all ok. Today my Xbox series X turned off in few minutes after I turned on. I've already tried to unplug for 30 minutes, but...