Xbox Series X not appearing in Microsoft Store push games and apps to. Have duplicate of...

Discus and support Xbox Series X not appearing in Microsoft Store push games and apps to. Have duplicate of... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I try to send games and apps to my Xbox Series X, it doesn't appear in the list of devices: [img] So, can I just remove one of the duplicates... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dansker, Apr 17, 2021.

1. Dansker
    Dansker Guest

Xbox Series X not appearing in Microsoft Store push games and apps to. Have duplicate of...

When I try to send games and apps to my Xbox Series X, it doesn't appear in the list of devices:

Xbox Series X not appearing in Microsoft Store push games and apps to.  Have duplicate of... [​IMG]

So, can I just remove one of the duplicates from my Device list?

Xbox Series X not appearing in Microsoft Store push games and apps to.  Have duplicate of... [​IMG]

My Xbox Series X is listed in my Devices but not as a device I can push games/apps to:

Anyone have any suggestions?

:)

Dansker, Apr 17, 2021
  2. xGamerBoomRangx Win User

Xbox store. Big problem.

Yes. Some games are exclusive on Series X and it appears on the Xbox One store.
  3. Misses Quinzel Win User

Retail versions of XBLA games leaving two seperate entries on profile.

Hey, Indie! I have an update!

First, it appears that RE Revelations 2 has been resolved. I haven't seen that duplicated in a few weeks on either the website or the Xbox App.

For Tales from the Borderlands, that is still duplicating on the Xbox App, but not on the website. Can you check the website and your console to make sure you see the same? I'm still pushing them for the Xbox App fix, and will let you know once it's fully
    resolved once I receive word back. :)
  4. Smwutches Win User

Can you use Xbox Gift Cards on the Xbox 360?

Yes. The funds are added to your Microsoft account balance and can be used on the 360, One, Series S/X, microsoftstore.com, the Microsoft Store app.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox Series X

Yes, you can still download digital games from the Microsoft Store using the Xbox Series X.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox

Any games you have that are backwards compatible would be redownloaded through your Games and Apps on the Series X. You would need to store your game saves on the cloud.
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X not appearing in Microsoft Store push games and apps to. Have duplicate of... - Similar Threads - Series appearing Microsoft

2. Xbox Series X appears to crash and restart during a Skype call

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X appears to crash and restart during a Skype call: Since I've owned my series X, I've noticed that the console will crash and switch off, or crash and restart to the dashboard during most long Skype calls to family abroad. Essentially the video...
  3. Recently purchased Original XBOX and Xbox 360 games not appearing in Series S Library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recently purchased Original XBOX and Xbox 360 games not appearing in Series S Library: Hi all, i recently purchased two games from the Microsoft Store on my new Series S. One was an Original XBOX game and the other was an Xbox 360 game. Upon purchase, these games downloaded. When I...
  4. Series X appears to no longer read discs

in XboX Insiders
    Series X appears to no longer read discs: I powered on my console today and booted Modern Warfare only to be told I need to purchase it. I've probably only once taken the disc out; it's always sitting in my console. It seems now any disc...
  5. Xbox Series X Captures Not Appearing on Xbox Mobile App

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Series X Captures Not Appearing on Xbox Mobile App: After capturing a screen shot on my Xbox Series X console and clicking "upload to Xbox Live," I receive a notification that the capture has been successfully uploaded. However, when I go to my...
  6. Power socket appears to have failed on new Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power socket appears to have failed on new Xbox Series X: ...but I can not for the life of me find a point of contact via email or phone, that can help. The Xbox is under warranty and I would like to talk or email someone to get it fixed / replaced....
  7. Xbox Series S Appears Warm on Black Vent when Turned Off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S Appears Warm on Black Vent when Turned Off: I've used my Xbox Series S for probably about an hour in total. It seems to be a bit warm on the main black vent hours after use. There is also an odd lingering smell coming from that vent. Is...
  8. Series X order appearing on credit card as processing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X order appearing on credit card as processing: Just curious if anyone knows what's going on with this? I ordered a series X on release day and got the placeholder notice that I would receive it by 12/23. A week later, I get a notice from my...
  9. HDR captures on Series X appear dark

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDR captures on Series X appear dark: Hi, Just thought I’d share, as I found a workaround for the dark captures issue when enabling HDR display on Series X. If you go through the HDR wizard and when you next take a game capture and...
  10. Xbox Series X tags in the new Microsoft store appear for games that will be optimised for...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X tags in the new Microsoft store appear for games that will be optimised for...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ChiefLEGOMAN1 [link] [comments]