Xbox Series X not launching

Discus and support Xbox Series X not launching in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox Series X launches game but after a few seconds I'm back on the home menu. Some games don't make it to the in game menu. No error codes or update... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jose��Fress��, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Xbox Series X not launching

Xbox Series X launches game but after a few seconds I'm back on the home menu. Some games don't make it to the in game menu. No error codes or update checks are displayed, what do I do?

Have tried uninstalling games, no system updates. Have tried restarting and reseting Xbox already. Other apps like Microsoft edge work.

:)

Jose��Fress��, Feb 22, 2021
  2. Das Koop Win User

Xbox Series X thoughts?

With the Xbox One X you'll be safe to wait well after launch to buy the new Series X.

They've already said that launch games like Halo Infinite will also be launched for Xbox One consoles.

I've had my Xbox One X for over a year. I plan to buy the Xbox Series X for my main television and then move my Xbox One X to my living room television as my secondary console.
  3. yFoX inSanuS Win User

Xbox Series X Question

I intend to get the xbox series X already at launch.
  4. COBRA MUSTANG Win User

Minecraft bedrock edition realms unable to connect to world issue

Similar problem here.
    Xbox Series X and on Xbox 1 X. Game fails to launch. Uninstalled and re-installed, no change.
  5. FreakRoach Win User

Obsolete Consoles

I dont believe that current consoles will be obsolete after series X launches. Please keep in mind that there is still time for series X to be launched and current consoles are not going anywhere.
  6. Edgarour Win User

Grand Theft Auto VI Release Date?

there is not and I doubt that they launch that game already for this generation of consoles, it will be for xbox series x
Thema:

Xbox Series X not launching

1. Xbox Series X not launching - Similar Threads - Series launching

2. Xbox series X - All games freezing on launch screen for unless I restart the console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X - All games freezing on launch screen for unless I restart the console: Hi. Im hoping im not the only person with this issue? If i have my xbox series x set to instant on. Everyday i turn on my console no games will launch for unless i physically restart the...
  3. Xbox Series X - Games not launching

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X - Games not launching: Hello everyone! I hope you are all keeping well, I was hoping that someone might be able to enlighten me with some sort of solution, I have bought a new Xbox series x yesterday, and downloaded...
  4. Have trouble launching games on my series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have trouble launching games on my series x: Look at first I noticed it was just Call of Duty Cold war that wasn't working. I looked into it a little more and thousands of other customer are having the same issue so its not just the game....
  5. Can launch any games without it crashing/shutting off my Xbox series x

in XboX Insiders
    Can launch any games without it crashing/shutting off my Xbox series x: Ever since the update on Feb 9 2021 I haven’t been able to launch any games without it crashing the game or shutting my Xbox off. If anyone knows of a way to revert to an older OS or a solution...
  6. Xbox Series X Games Crash on Launch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Games Crash on Launch: The main two games I play on my new Xbox series X are Call of Duty Cold War and Warzone. Both games begin to launch but quickly freeze and go back to the home screen with no error message. Cold...
  7. Xbox series s not launching any games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s not launching any games: I have done all the basic troubleshooting soft restart, hard restart, network connection is fine wired and wireless with open Nat, I have deleted my love account, tried someone else’s live...
  8. Can’t launch some games on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t launch some games on Xbox Series X: On my Xbox Seriex X, there are multiple games that I either own, or can play for free on gamepass that I am unable to play (each game will be listed at the bottom). I’ve had this problem since I...
  9. Digital games not launching on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Digital games not launching on Series X: I have recently moved from a Xbox One X to a Series X and I am having issues with a few digital games not launchng. I first noticed this with FM 21. After the initial logo screens and sometimes...
  10. 360 discs not launching in Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 discs not launching in Xbox Series X: Wondering if anyone can help. We have the lovely Xbox Series X. When inserting numerous Xbox 360 discs the game appears, you click to launch, it appears to load but then goes straight back to the...