Xbox series x not loading certain games. Just take me back to the dashboard without a error...

Discus and support Xbox series x not loading certain games. Just take me back to the dashboard without a error... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve literally tried every fix. I think my Xbox is defective. Idk what to do be8d4563-08bd-4f2e-897e-2a3bb6c58e4f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HaydnWynder, Jul 5, 2022.

1. HaydnWynder
    HaydnWynder Guest

Xbox series x not loading certain games. Just take me back to the dashboard without a error...

I’ve literally tried every fix. I think my Xbox is defective. Idk what to do

:)

HaydnWynder, Jul 5, 2022
  2. HaydnWynder Win User

Xbox series x not loading certain games. Just take me back to the dashboard without a error message

K but my (broken) series x I bought brand new that you guys sent me isn’t available for refund or replacement. If you send me a broken console I should get either of those.
  3. HaydnWynder Win User

Xbox series x not loading certain games. Just take me back to the dashboard without a error message

I find have a hard drive. I haven’t even had my Xbox for a week. I want my money back or a replacement if something is wrong. I bought warranty
  4. Francia J. Win User

Thanks for letting me know. Is there an external hard drive plugged into your console? If yes, A corrupted hard drive may cause these issues as well but if none, you're correct that the issue can be the console which you may need to create a repair order via https://account.microsoft.com/devices.
  5. HaydnWynder Win User

I’ve already tried that and resetting the console. Like I said I’ve tried everything. Which leads me to believe the console is defective
  6. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

To fix this, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
Thema:

1. Xbox series x not loading certain games. Just take me back to the dashboard without a error... - Similar Threads - series loading certain

2. 360 gamertag not loading on 360 games played on Series S

in XBoX Accessibility
    360 gamertag not loading on 360 games played on Series S: I have several 360 games I purchased that require me to sign in with my XBox Live gamertag; this is via the old 360 interface, in-game. However, the account that is there (which I have since...
  3. Xbox Series S doesn`t load some games from Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S doesn`t load some games from Game Pass: Hi, I have a problem with my Xbox. When I try to play certain game, it just start the eternal loading. For example, Assassin`s Creed: Origins. After a warnings about epilepsy, sounds in game are...
  4. Xbox series X wont get past the loading screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X wont get past the loading screen: I unplugged my Xbox due to thunderstorms and now when i plugged it back in it wont get past the "XBOX" screen. how do i fix this? a5bf64d9-7a40-4431-887e-68e9a357c08e
  5. Xbox Series X can't load ANYTHING

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X can't load ANYTHING: I just booted up my Series X and nothing is working. Currently I'm sitting on my home screen and it's asking me to connect to the Xbox network, but I press A on the option, screen dims but nothing...
  6. Xbox series x accessories app does not load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series x accessories app does not load: When I select the Xbox accessories on my Xbox series x the screen flashes and it brings me back to the original screen. I’m unable to open anything and configure my headset. Any ideas what’s...
  7. Halo Master Chief Collection: halo 2 crashes when loading Cairo Station on Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master Chief Collection: halo 2 crashes when loading Cairo Station on Xbox Series S: I have been enjoying my time playing through Halo 1 and Halo Reach through the master chief collection. However, the game crashes whenever I attempt to load the Halo 2 mission, Cairo Station. The...
  8. XBOX SERIES X BLUERAY/DVD NOT LOADING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX SERIES X BLUERAY/DVD NOT LOADING: Blueray/DVD won't load. Tried everything suggested on Microsoft, internet and everything else, no luck. Uninstalled/reinstalled app, still no luck. If I have to send unit back (still warrantied)...
  9. Xbox Series s & The Witcher 3 loading issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series s & The Witcher 3 loading issue: I'm having issues starting The Witcher 3 on the Xbox Series S. It will not load further than the first unskippable loading screen (the sword with CD Projekt Red on). I've only just bought the...
  10. (Alpha/Series X) Certain games won't load or freezer the console

in XboX Insiders
    (Alpha/Series X) Certain games won't load or freezer the console: They biggest offender is Cold War. It either will not load at all or will freeze my console after it kicks back to the Xbox home, forcing it into a shut down. I've also experienced this with The...