Xbox series x not loading games and taking long to open them

Discus and support Xbox series x not loading games and taking long to open them in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Xbox series x has recently not been able to start any games with it constantly saying game has taken to long to start when I try to reload the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sethdoesgaming, Jul 4, 2021.

1. Xbox series x not loading games and taking long to open them

My Xbox series x has recently not been able to start any games with it constantly saying game has taken to long to start when I try to reload the game I will be kept on the Home Screen for 2 minutes and on games like apex legends or any online games it will crash the console when I select things is there anyway to prevent my Xbox from not loading games?

:)

Sethdoesgaming, Jul 4, 2021
  2. The1337gamer Win User

Where's the online community gone?

Webpages take far too long to load, the more threads i open in new tabs the time it takes for them to loads grows exponentially.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

The new expansion card for Xbox Series X

You can transfer content between the two sure. You would do it the same way it can be done on the current Xbox One S and X.

You may not be able to transfer everything as the expansion is 1TB and your hard drive may be larger than this. You won't need to transfer everything anyway as the hard drive can still load Xbox One games, it just won't be able to load Series X/S games.

The loading performance you'll get will vary per game. With Open world games benefiting the most.

I have a gaming PC with a modest speed SSD. On Assassins Creed Odyssey it takes 6 seconds to fast travel between locations in the game world. On my Xbox One X it takes 40 seconds!
  4. AuraWolf Win User

Xbox one be obsolete after series x

Due to how Microsoft is going into this next generation Xbox Series X games will also be released on Xbox One, as to not leave anyone who can't upgrade right away behind.

On the flip side to this however any game that comes to Xbox One before coming to Series X will get you a free Series X upgrade with Xbox Smart Delivery. (so long as Developers & Publishers choose to take advantage of it)

I hope this information helps.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

External SSD on Xbox Series X?

The games on the SSD will run fine on it. You won't need to move them to the Xbox Series X storage to play them. Only the Xbox Series X games & games optimized for Series X will need to be played on the consoles own storage.
  6. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Xbox 1 Games on Xbox Series X

Hi, yes that will be so, if you bought a game for the XBOX One, it will run better on the XBOX One X (FPS and loading times) and run even better on the XBOX Series X (FPS and loading times)
Thema:

Xbox series x not loading games and taking long to open them

1. Xbox series x not loading games and taking long to open them - Similar Threads - series loading games

2. Problems loading purchased game on xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems loading purchased game on xbox series x: I keep getting a message "checking saved data" when trying to load a purchased game Kingdom Hearts III on my new xbox. I don't really have any saved data since I've not been able to play anything....
  3. Xbox series X starts, (lights up) but doesn't load to the guide or games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X starts, (lights up) but doesn't load to the guide or games: I was playing Splinter Cell Double Agent on it yesterday and everything was working fine, I just started it up and nothing. All the things I tried; I can turn the console on via the controller...
  4. Full Library won't load and cannot download any games from microsoft store on Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Full Library won't load and cannot download any games from microsoft store on Xbox Series S: I just purchased an Xbox Series S and cannot install or view my Full Library when logged into my account. I have tried reseting the console and removing then installing my account again....
  5. Games and apps loading issue on Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games and apps loading issue on Xbox Series S: Hello, I have been having issue while loading games on Xbox Series S. Games don't laod at all, as i highlight a particular title and press A nothing happens. I encounter this problem after each...
  6. Xbox Series X not Loading Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X not Loading Games: My series X Xbox is not loading the digital games. 5166bdfc-a27d-4d2c-a74a-19dcb06abfb6
  7. Games won't load on series s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Games won't load on series s: Games with 3rd party purchases will not load on my series s. They do however, still work on my Xbox one. I have tried restarting my console, refreshing my games, updating but can't get it to work....
  8. Xbox game pass won't load and I'm missing boot animation on my xbox series x

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game pass won't load and I'm missing boot animation on my xbox series x: I have done everything possible, power cycle, factory reset(remove everything and keep everything) still no change my boot animation won't show up my owned games take like 15-20 minutes to load...
  9. Coming back to Assassins Creed Valhalla, loading the game crashes my Xbox series X to the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Coming back to Assassins Creed Valhalla, loading the game crashes my Xbox series X to the...: I stopped playing in january as the game wouldnt save correctly anymore. I have 57 hours in the game and was hoping by now that there would be a patch to fix the issues. Now, trying to load any of...
  10. Xbox Series X automatically turns off when I load any game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X automatically turns off when I load any game.: Is anyone else having this problem? Ive tried everything to fix it but nothing works. 8cd2afa8-f6f3-4d2e-897c-e9842fea57f7