Xbox series x not turning on

Discus and support Xbox series x not turning on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Got my series x day one from a retailer. It's worked great for the first 3 months without a hitch, but today it wont turn on. The beep and power light... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Happy cow227, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Happy cow227
    Happy cow227 Guest

Got my series x day one from a retailer. It's worked great for the first 3 months without a hitch, but today it wont turn on. The beep and power light comes on but then about 5 seconds later turns off. I've tried different power cables, and different outlets.
    All resulting in the same issue. Sometimes the fan spins during that 5 seconds sometimes it doesn't

:)

Happy cow227, Jan 14, 2021
  2. Cosminiion Win User

Xbox series X and headset Steelseries Arctis 9x issue

3. DeRpY SmUrFy300 Win User

Xbox Shutting down

The Xbox Series X turns itself off randomly to protect itself from overheating or when there is no power.The majority of reports of the Xbox
    Series X turning off appear to be related to next-gen games like Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Assassin's Creed Valhalla.
  4. TomCole5 Win User

Xbox Shutting down

The Xbox Series X turns itself off randomly to protect itself from overheating or when there is no power.The majority of reports of the Xbox
    Series X turning off appear to be related to next-gen games like Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Assassin's Creed Valhalla.
    Not necessarily fifa 21 xbox one version crashes and turns mine off so does fortnite
  5. Viper7Gamer Win User

Ray Tracing

That will be amazing having that in the Xbox Series X. Turn 10 has that technology in development with Forza Motorsport 8 right now.
  6. alvinnelson2 Win User

Do you think i need a better power strip/surge protector
Thema:

1. Xbox series x not turning on - Similar Threads - series turning

2. My Xbox Series S are taking too much to stop making noises and completely turn off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S are taking too much to stop making noises and completely turn off.: My Xbox Series S are taking too much time to turn completely off. He takes 1 minute to stop making noises and completely turn off. Is this normal? And I use the economic mode....
  3. My Xbox Series Controller turns off if I let go of the home button on my controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series Controller turns off if I let go of the home button on my controller: Hey guys so I have this problem with my controller ever since this morning, so what happen was that my controller keeps turning off when I let go of the home button on my controller, I tried...
  4. Unable to Complete my Device and Service Repair order (Xbox Series X Issues of turning of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Complete my Device and Service Repair order (Xbox Series X Issues of turning of...: Hello, I was able to buy and play my Series X only 4 days after the launch and was pretty excited but have ran into certain issues myself that have led me to wanting to order a service and...
  5. Won’t turn on for series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won’t turn on for series x: Ive been using it for just over 2 weeks and tonight it just shut off on its own twice within yhe course of 10 mins. It turned back on, then on the 3 time everytime i hit the power button it make...
  6. Xbox series X randomly turning on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X randomly turning on?: Hi, my xbox series X is randomly turning on. Is anyone else having this issue?? 58e706c8-7eca-4359-a13d-efe4a7ca3eb6
  7. Xbox Series X keeps crashing/turning off/freezing. Almost every xbox optimised game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X keeps crashing/turning off/freezing. Almost every xbox optimised game.: Hi guys. I ve requested service because my xbox kept turning off or freezing at title screen of the most xsx games. Gears 5 can't get past title screen, freezes constantly, or turns off console....
  8. xbox series x not turning on

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series x not turning on: please help, my xbox series x will not turn on. When you press the power button it will light up and bleep for one second and turn off. Ive tried all thr troubleshooting guides but no joy, and as...
  9. xbox x series not turning on

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox x series not turning on: has anyone else had this problem...finished playing COD and shut down my xbox x series... the next day it would not turn on... the power lead works i have checked.. i cannot turn it on after going...
  10. Xbox Mobile app won't turn on My xbox Series X

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Mobile app won't turn on My xbox Series X: [img] I go in every Morning hit green startup My console button and the above comes up every time Why ? My setup Xbox series X and Kindle Fire 8 HD running Latest version of the Xbox app that I...