Xbox Series X on YouTube update.

Discus and support Xbox Series X on YouTube update. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I get the latest youtube update on my Xbox Series X. On my xbox one I had the latest youtube update (the update where their isn't a play and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dragonsnake54, Dec 5, 2020.

1. Xbox Series X on YouTube update.

How do I get the latest youtube update on my Xbox Series X. On my xbox one I had the latest youtube update (the update where their isn't a play and pause symbol and the channel and quality was above
    the bar). When I went on YouTube on my xbox series x, I have the version of YouTube where there is a play and pause symbol and the channel and quality are below the bar.

:)

Dragonsnake54, Dec 5, 2020
  2. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Pre download Xbox Series X games

Not really...

Xbox Series X games / upgrades / updates has to be installed onto the Series X internal or expansion card SSD,

You can have Xbox One games on your external hard drive that will get an Series X upgrade but the games will need to be transferred to the Series X and then the Series X upgrade will need to be downloaded onto the Series X SSD,

As an example...

I have Marvel Avengers on my external hard drive that will get the Series X upgrade and I will transfer the game over to the Series X SSD ready to download and update the game to the Series X version when available.
  3. dempup Win User

Xbox series x

Hi there.

Thank you for reaching out to the forum. As i am aware, no Series X consoles has shipped to any youtubers. A Empty casing of the Series S/X systems has been sent out to specific media though, including some big youtube channels.
  4. Kalmarn Win User

The most memorable gaming moment of 2019.

Personal moments for me are getting 300k views on one of my YouTube videos, buying an Xbox One X and an Elite Series 2.

Also becoming an Xbox Ambassador and hoping that 2020 can be my big year for gaming.

Maybe see if I can afford a Series X??
  5. [Farscape] Win User

Xbox series x and poweroutage/powercut, could it take damage?

search the following on youtube he shows the protection in the video, i cant post the link here as not allowed

"Xbox Series X Teardown - A Repairability Perspective"
  6. Silverstride Win User

XBOX ONE X

Are you talking about the Xbox One X or the Xbox Series X?

If it's for the Xbox One X, I am not sure. However, there are a few articles on the google news page from two days ago. Just type 'Xbox Series X June Update.'
Thema:

Xbox Series X on YouTube update.

1. Xbox Series X on YouTube update. - Similar Threads - Series YouTube update

2. YouTube app on Xbox Series X lag/freezing video

in XboX Insiders
    YouTube app on Xbox Series X lag/freezing video: This has been an issue since I got my series x on launch, I’ve waited for multiple updates and it hasn’t been addressed. From what I could find only a handful of posts have been made on this issue...
  3. Xbox series x YouTube app (more options)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x YouTube app (more options): I'm enrolled in the alpha skip ahead on the series x. I no longer have the ability to long press A for more options in the YouTube app. I've reset the app and I've also tried reinstalling. No...
  4. Why does my Xbox series s keep crashing when I watch youtube?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox series s keep crashing when I watch youtube?: Why does my new xbox series s keep crashing when i watch you tube / or not playing a game?? 3d6be4e6-daa6-41c2-b303-2ca6e6eeb802
  5. weird youtube resolution issue on series s. all content thats not uploaded in 4K just...

in XboX Insiders
    weird youtube resolution issue on series s. all content thats not uploaded in 4K just...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Max420xHAZE [link] [comments]
  6. Youtube app not turning on HDR on HDR videos? (Series X)

in XboX Insiders
    Youtube app not turning on HDR on HDR videos? (Series X): Not sure what's going on. When I try to watch an HDR video via the Youtube app on the Series X, it just plays the video without HDR. This worked fine on the One X and works fine via the Youtube...
  7. The YouTube app on series X is broken (Sound goes out of sync)

in XboX Insiders
    The YouTube app on series X is broken (Sound goes out of sync): The YouTube app on my Xbox Series X has an issue that over time the audio de-syncs, the exact same video on my LG smart TV stays in sync so this must be an issue with the XSX app Also I notice...
  8. YouTube Streaming On Xbox Series X Or In General

in XboX Insiders
    YouTube Streaming On Xbox Series X Or In General: Don’t you think With the new Xbox Series X coming out there will be a way to Stream gameplay on YouTube for all of the YouTube Content Creators Don’t you think cause some people might have a...
  9. Youtube series!!! Need 2 people

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube series!!! Need 2 people: Looking for People to make a Youtube series ;) Of course its the one the only (Best game ever) Borderlands Series Featuring as "The soldier".... SOFAKE as the "Siren" and two spots are left...
  10. Need player for a modern house project (YouTube Series) Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need player for a modern house project (YouTube Series) Xbox 360: Hi guys, I'm looking for a bunch of creative players to help me build a world full of modern houses, for a new YouTube series that I'd like to host with the team. Must be creative, online...