Xbox series x only turns on for a second

Discus and support Xbox series x only turns on for a second in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox won’t turn on, light will flash and chime will sound, but will turn off with a click a second later. Tried reseting power by unplugging and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Uneven, Feb 23, 2021 at 4:52 AM.

1. Uneven
    Uneven Guest

Xbox won’t turn on, light will flash and chime will sound, but will turn off with a click a second later. Tried reseting power by unplugging and waiting which did not work.

:)

2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Hello Uneven, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

Normally in such cases, a power reset would have fixed the issue; however, here are some points to check:

• Check that the wall outlet you’re using is working with other devices.
    • Check that the power cable is firmly connected to the wall outlet and to your console.
    • Ensure that you're using the power cable that came with your console, and that it's the correct cable for your region.
    If your console still will not turn on, it needs to be serviced. To request service, sign in to Microsoft account | Devices with your Microsoft account and submit a service order.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. Yogurt God Win User

Xbox series x will only turn on for 30 seconds at a time

I have this exact issue aswell. Dont know what to do.
  4. CCN_HsK Win User

Cyberpunk 2077 Delayed Again

We don't sure Xbox Series X release day.

But, 2077 will support Xbox One, and Xbox Series X.

Will not Xbox Series X only
  5. Cosminiion Win User

Xbox series X and headset Steelseries Arctis 9x issue

6. MoeZArts Win User

Hellblade: Senua's sacrifice

I never played the first game, but after seeing the second trailer during the the Xbox Series X reveal I downloaded the first game on my Xbox. I will be preordering Senua's Sacrifice hopefully it will come with an Xbox Series X bundle.
Thema:

1. Xbox series x only turns on for a second - Similar Threads - series turns second

2. Xbox Elite Series 2 won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 won't turn on: I dont know what had happened and I cannot find any forums on solving this issue. I held down the power button to turn off both my xbox and controller and when I go to use my controller it now...
  3. Xbox Series X controller turning off constantly on my original Xbox One

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X controller turning off constantly on my original Xbox One: I bought a Xbox Series X controller for my original Xbox One and as soon as I synced it to my console it said it wanted to update the firmware for the controller. I then updated it and now every...
  4. Xbox Series S turns on by it self to a black screen...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S turns on by it self to a black screen...: Guys, Im having a issue... and im kind of scared my console is defective even tho it plays games just fine.. anyway this is the second time this has happened in 2 months time but what happens is...
  5. HELLLLPPPPP!!! Xbox series X turns off when starting Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELLLLPPPPP!!! Xbox series X turns off when starting Cold War: So cold war was working fine for me until mid January. Would try to play and it wouldnt load but it would turn off the xbox series X. Called tech support, went through all the processes. Confirmed...
  6. Xbox Series S turning on, but the TV show no signal and not being able to turn the xbox off...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S turning on, but the TV show no signal and not being able to turn the xbox off...: When I turn my xbox series s on, the TV shows no signal After i have turned the Xbox series S on, it can not be turned off by the button and has to be turned off by the switch There has been no...
  7. Any way to turn the Xbox Series X on/off without being home?

in XboX Insiders
    Any way to turn the Xbox Series X on/off without being home?: I always forget to turn my Xbox Series X off when i leave my home, let’s say I want to turn it off at work. Is there any way? Thanks! submitted by /u/More-Ad-9852 [link] [comments]
  8. Series X turns off in seconds after being turned on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X turns off in seconds after being turned on: Hi Everyone, Just attempted to boot up my series x after 2 weeks away on holidays. Problem is it shuts itself off seconds after being turned on. Has anyone had this issue and figured out a fix?...
  9. Xbox Series X turns off within 10-20 seconds of usage

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X turns off within 10-20 seconds of usage: The problem started tonight* after I turned on Netflix and the screen began flickering. I can’t remember if I turned off the Xbox or if it turned itself off. Either way, now the Xbox will turn on...
  10. Xbox series x will only turn on for 30 seconds at a time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x will only turn on for 30 seconds at a time: I received a faulty xbox series x yesterday, and have been unable to set it up. When u initially tried, it was working up to the point of the first update where it shut off without prompting and...