Xbox Series X Order Help

Discus and support Xbox Series X Order Help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just downloaded an app to tell me when the Series X was back in stock anywhere. Imagine my surprise when it notified me that the Microsoft Store had... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Stenturion, Nov 19, 2020.

1. Stenturion
    Stenturion Guest

Xbox Series X Order Help

I just downloaded an app to tell me when the Series X was back in stock anywhere. Imagine my surprise when it notified me that the Microsoft Store had some! I clicked through... and it said "Out of stock". Bummer.

But then... I absent mindedly refreshed a couple of times and i saw the glorious "Checkout" button appear!!

I went through the purchase process and arrived at the final page. I tried to checkout, but it threw an error...

---------------------------------------------

nRy8t80efkyGYaSQ.20

2020/11/19 - 17:58:46 UTC

---------------------------------------------

So... I did get an order number and called Microsoft. The very nice guy on the phone told me i was a lucky guy... Because i had an order number, i was now in the pre-order club. He said that a few days before the next shipment, my card will be charged, then
    refunded, then charged finally.

I am new to this, and wondered if anyone has any experience like mine? Having an order number does give me some hope...

:)

Stenturion, Nov 19, 2020
  2. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Xbox series x release time UK

Im not bothered about recieving one tomorrow just as long as i know i can at least purchase its fine by me
    I don't about other retailers for Xbox Series X online orders but GAME there's no orders for the Series X that you can put an order down for as of yet,

There is this you can order at GAME it's the cheapest option Xbox Series X with a play and charge kit, though the console is sold out, you will get an order on it...

https://www.game.co.uk/en/xbox-series-x-new-play-and-charge-kit-2836794
  3. Lexrax_TBD Win User

Pre Order Xbox Series X for FPO AP Overseas

4. klajdigjata Win User

Pre-ordering Xbox Series X using (Microsoft Account)

I like to order new xbox series x. How much will cost
  5. The Kleaner Win User

Xbox Game Disc-to-Digital Availability

This is an incorrect assumption. You can insert an xbox one disc and download updates that may improve visuals and frame rates on Xbox Series X/S but in order to play you still need the disc unless you own the digital version of it.

Xbox Series X will utilize the Xbox One X version of enhancements while Xbox series S will use the Xbox One S enhancements.

You will not get a free game by borrowing or renting a physical version of a game and installing it on Xbox Series X/S.
  6. dempup Win User

Xbox s

Thema:

Xbox Series X Order Help

1. Xbox Series X Order Help - Similar Threads - Series Order Help

2. Why can't support find my Xbox Series S order on the date it was completed?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why can't support find my Xbox Series S order on the date it was completed?: So I have been looking towards getting the Xbox Series S, and I was very exited when I was able to complete my purchase on November 30th, 2020. After the purchase got an email saying I would...
  3. Xbox series S purchase says pending in my order history. Is this normal?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox series S purchase says pending in my order history. Is this normal?: I just ordered one yesterday, and the purchase still says pending when I check my account purchase history. I am just wondering what this means, and if this is normal....
  4. Purchased Series X on launch day and still a pending order with no end in sight

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased Series X on launch day and still a pending order with no end in sight: I’m sure many people are in the same boat as I am. I bought the Series X on launch day from Microsoft and still have no shipping confirmation or anything of the sort. Just “pending”. After the...
  5. Launch day order Xbox series x fed ex can't find my order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Launch day order Xbox series x fed ex can't find my order: I've never been more frustrated.... Ordered on launch day told Nov 16th I would get my Xbox .. it came and went so called Microsoft support told me I wouldn't get it until end of December so I was...
  6. Xbox Series X Order PENDING

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Order PENDING: I had purchased the xbox series x on midnight launch (11/9) from the Microsoft store and has been stuck on pending ever since and have constantly been declined. When could I expect to get an email...
  7. Series X order appearing on credit card as processing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X order appearing on credit card as processing: Just curious if anyone knows what's going on with this? I ordered a series X on release day and got the placeholder notice that I would receive it by 12/23. A week later, I get a notice from my...
  8. Xbox Series X Pre-Orders

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Series X Pre-Orders: Hello, Why is it with so many brilliant people at Microsoft the ball was dropped on preparing the console with enough supply. Now with the holidays it seems Microsoft would rather let the...
  9. Xbox Series X Order Cancelled! After being told multiple times by Microsoft support this...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Series X Order Cancelled! After being told multiple times by Microsoft support this...: Ordered my Xbox Series X on the launch date. (12:51am) Ordered two day express shipping. Then I received a notification telling me my item will ship by December 23rd 2020. My card was pre charged...
  10. Microsoft canceled xbox series x order

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft canceled xbox series x order: I purchased an xbox series x midnight of release with an estimated arrival date of dec 23. Ive contacted support before because it said 2-3 day shipping. Anyways they said thats not the case but...