Xbox series x order pending for 6 days

Discus and support Xbox series x order pending for 6 days in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I ordered on launch day that night from the microsoft store and my order has said pending but was charged was just wondering what that means and when... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jAyhaWk234, Nov 17, 2020.

1. jAyhaWk234
    jAyhaWk234 Guest

I ordered on launch day that night from the microsoft store and my order has said pending but was charged was just wondering what that means and when my order might come

:)

jAyhaWk234, Nov 17, 2020
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox Series X Preorder

Hi,

As I understand it, 'Pending' on an Xbox Series X or S order means that your console is assigned and waiting for shipment. Baring any unforeseen delays you should get it on the launch day. Mine says pending too.
  3. EmerEMT911 Win User

Xbox Series X order PENDING

I am still on the look out so I can have a back up hopefully. I think my daughter would be happy with either one. Hopefully there will be an update to our orders.
  4. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Xbox Series X Order PENDING

Hello if you are ever able to get the console and money taken out of your acct then it will be updated.
  5. EmerEMT911 Win User

I hope that is true. This is all my daughter has asked for for Christmas. I stayed up until after midnight Tuesday night trying to get one. I am still looking to see if I can find one in stock somewhere just in case. Worst case other than not getting one
    is ending up with 2 but I am sure that would not be a problem to fix if I ended up with 2.
  6. GinaLopez329 Win User

So, apparently even though the order is "pending," the dude on the support line assured me the order went through. He said if I don't receive the console tomorrow, I will see it delivered on Friday or Saturday.
Thema:

1. Xbox series x order pending for 6 days - Similar Threads - series order pending

2. Xbox series S purchase says pending in my order history. Is this normal?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox series S purchase says pending in my order history. Is this normal?: I just ordered one yesterday, and the purchase still says pending when I check my account purchase history. I am just wondering what this means, and if this is normal....
  3. Purchased Series X on launch day and still a pending order with no end in sight

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased Series X on launch day and still a pending order with no end in sight: I’m sure many people are in the same boat as I am. I bought the Series X on launch day from Microsoft and still have no shipping confirmation or anything of the sort. Just “pending”. After the...
  4. Xbox Series X Order PENDING

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Order PENDING: I had purchased the xbox series x on midnight launch (11/9) from the Microsoft store and has been stuck on pending ever since and have constantly been declined. When could I expect to get an email...
  5. Charges and refunds recur while Series X order never progresses beyond pending......It's...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Charges and refunds recur while Series X order never progresses beyond pending......It's...: Was stoked to complete a Series X order on 11/11 at the Microsoft Store The initial estimated fulfillment date was 2 days later, based on the shipping method. the total was $559.63 and they...
  6. I ordered the Xbox Series X, but it's still pending.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I ordered the Xbox Series X, but it's still pending.: Am I the only one having this problem cause I don't see anyone else talking about this. The day of the Xbox Series X launch, I was quick to open up the Microsoft store and put my purchase in for...
  7. Pending Order Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pending Order Xbox Series X: Hello, I ordered my xbox series x on November 10th, 2020. It is now November 17th, 2020 and my order still says "pending". What does this mean and when will I get an updated order?...
  8. Xbox Series X shows as pending in order history.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Series X shows as pending in order history.: Under normal circumstances that wouldn't bother me, as I understand it takes a moment to fulfill such a high density of orders. My main concern is that upon checking out, it used my old billing...
  9. Xbox series X order stuck on "pending"

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox series X order stuck on "pending": stayed up past midnight on launch day to order the new series X. got the console, a spare controller, and a protective plan. the console and the protection plan have been sruck on pending, and...
  10. I ordered my Xbox series X on November 10 and it still says pending

in XBoX on Consoles
    I ordered my Xbox series X on November 10 and it still says pending: I ordered my Xbox series X on November 10 and it still says pending. I just want to know how long it will take for it to arrive it definitely shows they took the money out the account Plus like...