Xbox Series X Overheating on one game

Discus and support Xbox Series X Overheating on one game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello and I’m here to ask and see if my Xbox Series X is defective because it starting to overheat with cyberpunk with raytrace on. My Xbox sounds like... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Anreku, Sep 20, 2022.

1. Anreku
    Anreku Guest

Hello and I’m here to ask and see if my Xbox Series X is defective because it starting to overheat with cyberpunk with raytrace on. My Xbox sounds like a jet engine when playing in certain scenes in game and straight up just shutting the console off then when I reboot up my console it gives me the Screen to properly place my console in a well ventilated place. My console is well indeed ventilated and is still in pristine condition because I got this Xbox SX back in April of 2022. I notice the fans being louder with demanding games like Metro Exodus and never turns off but with cyberpunk it sounds like a jet. It starting to overheat more and more as I keep playing the game. I hope my Xbox is okay and it’s the game causing it to shut off but I see no reports of anyone having this problem but me so I’m questioning if it’s my Xbox Series X is defective with this overheating and loud fans.

:)

Anreku, Sep 20, 2022
  2. OneHeartHero03 Win User

Xbox series x loud when i play certain games

Havent got any overheating once for the series x yet.
  3. DeRpY SmUrFy300 Win User

Xbox Shutting down

The Xbox Series X turns itself off randomly to protect itself from overheating or when there is no power.The majority of reports of the Xbox
    Series X turning off appear to be related to next-gen games like Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Assassin's Creed Valhalla.
  4. TomCole5 Win User

Xbox Shutting down

The Xbox Series X turns itself off randomly to protect itself from overheating or when there is no power.The majority of reports of the Xbox
    Series X turning off appear to be related to next-gen games like Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Assassin's Creed Valhalla.
    Not necessarily fifa 21 xbox one version crashes and turns mine off so does fortnite
  5. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, Anreku! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your console.

Unfortunately, this sounds like your console's problem could indeed be hardware-related. If you don't mind, I'd appreciate it if you answer the following questions:

• To clarify, have you done any troubleshooting on your own? if you have, may I ask what you've tried so far?

• Has the noise made by the console's cooling system increased when playing other games?

• Do you have any external devices plugged into your console's USB ports?

• Is your console plugged directly into one of the wall's outlets?

- While I understand you mentioned that your console is well ventilated, I'd like to know if you have already made sure your console's position complies with the ventilation tips shown at: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

Thank you! I'll be looking forward to your reply.

Best regards.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Xbox one series x problem

There is no xbox one series x

The series consoles are a completely separate from.xbox one

You just Confuse people by saying it

Ita xbox series s /x thats it

When talking about system requirements

Xbox one games work with xbox one games there is no requires xbox one s or x

It's just xbox one

Now with series games physical games are only compatible with series x

This does not include xbox one x or s

Digital games are compatible with series s or x but must be stored on nvme storage card or internal drive
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X Overheating on one game - Similar Threads - Series Overheating game

2. Xbox series x Overheating when I use discs!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x Overheating when I use discs!: my Xbox series x is always overheating only whenever I play games with discs. For example far cry 6 or Cyberpunk 2077 will shut off my Xbox at certain points due to overheating. This never...
  3. My Xbox Series X just randomly shut off…. Does this mean it overheated?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X just randomly shut off…. Does this mean it overheated?: It’s been a few weeks since I got a Series x, I was playing Battlefield 2042 up until my console just shut off. I turned it back on and continued playing. I usually put my console in a small...
  4. Xbox Series S overheating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S overheating: My Xbox series S keeps overheating. It is laid out flat and none of the vents are closed. Is this a software problem or a hardware one? 42f967b3-3461-4760-9633-85389895b5db
  5. Xbox Series S keeps cutting off (Preventing overheating)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S keeps cutting off (Preventing overheating): I have continued to receive a message of the console overheating, but my console is in a well ventilated area. My console cuts off after less than 90 seconds of gameplay. I have experienced the...
  6. Xbox series x thinks it's overheating?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x thinks it's overheating?: This isn't happening to my series x it's happening to a friend's but randomly while playing his Xbox will hard reset and give an Xbox overheated warning. We've tested the temperature coming out...
  7. Series S overheating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S overheating: Just wondering if its normal for my xbox to over heat so much that my party become so laggy that people cant under stand me and for my games to chug so much they are unplayable or discounted for...
  8. My Xbox Series X keeps giving an overheating message, but it isn't even warm and was only...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X keeps giving an overheating message, but it isn't even warm and was only...: I bought an Xbox Series X in winter 2020 and mostly play Warzone on it. Within the past few months it has begun to randomly crash during the middle of gameplay (always Warzone), and when I turn it...
  9. Xbox series X overheating and not installing games overnight

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X overheating and not installing games overnight: So I got my xbox series X on christmas last year and everytime I go to play a series X/S game I can maybe play it for an hour before my xbox just shuts off and when I turn it on I get the...
  10. My xbox series S is overheating while gaming , way too hot , is this normal? im playing 1080p

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series S is overheating while gaming , way too hot , is this normal? im playing 1080p: So I bought Xbox series S received it today , But I loaded Nba 2k21 , and the gameplay seems a little bit laggy , same thing when my regular xbox one was overheating , its not smooth , im very...