Xbox Series X problem with update. Brand new never got past this screen.

Discus and support Xbox Series X problem with update. Brand new never got past this screen. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Brand new and has never got past the intial startup of updates. When you turn it on it days there is a problem with updates. I have tried ethernet... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by cryptorn, Aug 2, 2022.

1. cryptorn
    cryptorn Guest

Brand new and has never got past the intial startup of updates. When you turn it on it days there is a problem with updates. I have tried ethernet connection , offline updates , restarting with 10 second unplugging after turning off. No matter what it says problem with the update. Also says my warranty expired on 2/15/22 when thats when i opened the box and tried to connect. I have never even been able to use it because its stuck on the screen and warranty should cover it. I bought 2 xbox series x and both has this issue. I fixed one with the offline update. How is it this is so common? Any tips or suggestions ?

:)

cryptorn, Aug 2, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, cryptorn. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Would you please tell me if you already tried to perform the offline update on this console? Also, what country do you live in and do you have a VPN on a router level?

Waiting for your reply.
  3. UltimaDragoon89 Win User

Controller not vibrating/weak vibration when holding home button (Series X)

I am having this problem as well. Brand new series x, brand new controller, brand new batteries. System is up to date and so is the controller. Has to be a software issue, this does not happen on my Xbox One.
  4. Boydgoble Win User

Assassins Creed Rogue

It wouldn't proceed past the Payment page. Every time I clicked the button it just got darker.I never got past that screen and am having similar problems with Jedi Academy.I have not experienced this issue in the past and I have been an Xbox Customer since
    Day 1 as I was following the Original Halo on PC when they announced this New Entry to the Console market called "Project X"
  5. XboxIsBetterThanPlay Win User

New Xbox?

Yeah, there are already 2 brand new consoles the Xbox series X and the Xbox Series S. I think that the new Xbox series X is amazing, but I expect it will be along time before a new console is develpoped.
  6. Shaggy2000 Win User

Xbox Series X/S games "not playable on this device" on brand new Xbox One X

I just bought a brand new Xbox One X, but when I go to the store, Flight Simulator and other Xbox Series X/S games say they are "not playable on this device" and I can't get Flight Simulator to install on my brand new Xbox One X because it says it's "not compatible". Very frustrating.
    So you bought an Xbox One X and expected to be able to play an Xbox Series X game on it?

Why would a game made for an Xbox Series X work on an Xbox One X?

If you want to play Xbox Series X/S games I would take your brand new Xbox One X back to the store you bought it and see if they will take it back and you could try and buy an Xbox Series S (Series X consoles are very hard to find, but a Series S can be found fairly easilly)
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X problem with update. Brand new never got past this screen. - Similar Threads - Series problem update

2. Problem with the Master Chief collection on Xbox series

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with the Master Chief collection on Xbox series: Good afternoon, I have a problem with the Master Chief collection on Xbox Series S. After having installed the entire collection, when I want to delete some campaign that I have played or...
  3. Xbox Series X Report A Problem App Not Gathering Data

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Report A Problem App Not Gathering Data: Whilst attempting to report an issue with Mad Max not updating achievements I discovered that the Report a Problem app is also having "a moment". I have been sat at the spinning green wheel now...
  4. Problem with my new Series X Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with my new Series X Controller: So long story short I ordered a new Series X controller and when I opened it from the box the down-button on the Dpad had no clicking sound and felt really mushy, though all other buttons were...
  5. Xbox Series X initial update problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X initial update problem: Hello, I’m hoping someone can help as I am extremely frustrated. I have just taken my Series X out of the box and set it up for the first time but when it comes to the “checking for updates...
  6. Xbox Elite Series 2, firmware update problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Elite Series 2, firmware update problem: My Xbox Elite 2 firmware version is 4.7.1872.0 Problem on Android: LB - Takes me to Android Settings RB - Takes me to Android Search B - Takes me to the Switch App screen Problem on PC: A...
  7. 'There was a problem with the update' - new Xbox Series S

in XboX Insiders
    'There was a problem with the update' - new Xbox Series S: Hi! I was lucky enough to be selected in the Pilot Program recently, got my Series S in the mail, only for it to not download the 4 GB updated needed to use the console. Set up was going great...
  8. : Hdmi cec problems since last update Xbox Series X LG TV and sound bar

in XBoX TV Hardware
    : Hdmi cec problems since last update Xbox Series X LG TV and sound bar: : Hdmi cec problems since last update Xbox Series X LG TV and sound bar I have problems with hdmi cec in xbox series x since last update. Before it worked perfectly, now with last update, now when...
  9. Alpha-Skip Ahead update problem (Series X and One X)

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha-Skip Ahead update problem (Series X and One X): [IMG] Been getting this error for a few weeks on my One X. Kept opting in and out of the Insider program to check whether the issue was fixed in the newest updates. With the latest build, it's...
  10. “There was a problem with the update”. I can’t update my Series X (ASA)

in XboX Insiders
    “There was a problem with the update”. I can’t update my Series X (ASA): I just woke up here 6 A.M. local time Arizona and fired up my Series X only to be greeted with a system update. The update downloads just fine but I get an error during the verifying process. My...