Xbox series X problems

Discus and support Xbox series X problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So recently I had an Xbox one s and moved to the series X and I plugged in my external hard drive and everything was normal… until yesterday when my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jessey Corson, Sep 19, 2022.

1. Xbox series X problems

So recently I had an Xbox one s and moved to the series X and I plugged in my external hard drive and everything was normal… until yesterday when my Xbox would randomly shut off I thought maybe it over heated but that wasn’t the problem, then my Xbox was still shutting off every 3 hours even when it was at room temp. However after factory resetting and going through my stuff I realized it only messed up with my sea gate external hard drive is it possible a virus hooked on to my external hard drive and how can I get rid of it? Also the hdmi seems to be not be working as it’s supposed to every time I load out of GTA online it goes to my tvs menu asking if my Xbox is connected to the hdmi port but then quickly switches back to the Xbox menu, it’s gotten better after the factory reset I was just wondering if this is a problem that worsens.

:)

Jessey Corson, Sep 19, 2022
  2. User0451 Win User

Unable To Save Game Manually

Xbox Series X.

Is it due to cloud storage problem?
  3. COBRA MUSTANG Win User

Minecraft bedrock edition realms unable to connect to world issue

Similar problem here.
    Xbox Series X and on Xbox 1 X. Game fails to launch. Uninstalled and re-installed, no change.
  4. LukeMQ Win User

Xbox Series X controllers have input issue but Xbox One X controller works perfectly

I have to say another thing: the two Xbox Series X controller works perfectly on my friend's Xbox Series X, so it must be something with my console. I reported this problem tough.
  5. Dr Moe Dollaz Win User

Xbox Wireless Headset Distorted Sound

Is there any solution to this until today? I‘ve got the same problem and got my razer kaira pro replaced, also checked with different controllers (x one s and x series x controller) and the problem still exists. The headsets packaging says „designed for xbox series x“ so I wouldn‘t expect these kind of problems. Any help is still appreciated.
  6. Alex121vg Win User

Fortnite turning of my Xbox series s whenever I load onto it

I am having the same problem with my Xbox Series X.....
Thema:

Xbox series X problems

1. Xbox series X problems - Similar Threads - series problems

2. Xbox one series x problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one series x problem: [img] What is happing here broken hdmi port or broken retimer or something else ? 96ee1e5a-cbb5-426c-8e88-57be0ceaa02c
  3. Can hard restting series s fix my problems?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can hard restting series s fix my problems?: Hello everyone, recently my series s has been having issues, those being random freezes, controller disconnecting randomly, the sync button not working, and the console just being rather slow. I...
  4. Problems with my Xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with my Xbox series X: All of a sudden yesterday when i started up my xbox and it wouldn't let me start up any of my games so i restarted it and when it cut back on all of a sudden my controller, my wireless headset,...
  5. Xbox Series X disc drive sound when installing from disc. Is this correct or a problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X disc drive sound when installing from disc. Is this correct or a problem?: Hi! XBOX Series X Disc Drive make this sound when installing from disc. Is this correct or a problem? Im little worried because this is my first console with disc drive. You can hear some...
  6. Xbox series X sound problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X sound problem: Hi, I have a problem with my xbox series X sound. Context: I have my xbox Series X, PS5, apple TV and Switch, all connected to my TV (HDMI) and the TV is connected through optical cable to my AVR...
  7. problem with controller on xbox series s

in XboX Insiders
    problem with controller on xbox series s: So I was just chilling as normal on xbox watching twitch then out of the blue my left bumper starts acting like it's being pushed constantly, now am 30 and not one of these guys that loses his...
  8. My new series X has problems loading textures

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new series X has problems loading textures: Relatively recently I bought an xbox Series x, and everything was fine but lately I notice too much that it has many textures that do not load as they should, and I am worried that it is a...
  9. Xbox Series X Wired Network Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Wired Network Problems: Just got an Xbox Series X and whenever I plug in the ethernet cable the Xbox keeps disconnecting and reconnecting every few seconds. The ethernet cable works fine with any other device, including...
  10. Xbox 360 s series 2015 - Problem with error message "unplayable content" and Video's/Games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 s series 2015 - Problem with error message "unplayable content" and Video's/Games...: Problem with a wmv format videos being unplayable. The video will start to play and shortly after an error message appears that says unplayable content. I have shut down, disconnected all...