Xbox Series X, purchased the right game, but wrong game in the library.

Discus and support Xbox Series X, purchased the right game, but wrong game in the library. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dear Community, I purchased the Grand Theft Auto V (complete version, both story and online mode) from the xbox.com for Xbox Series X on Thursday, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lanmeiyu, Jul 2, 2022.

1. lanmeiyu
    lanmeiyu Guest

Dear Community,

I purchased the Grand Theft Auto V (complete version, both story and online mode) from the xbox.com for Xbox Series X on Thursday, but today I can only see Grand Theft Auto Online available to install in my Xbox library. I want to know why is this happening and what can I do about it?

Thanks in advance!

Yin

:)

lanmeiyu, Jul 2, 2022
  2. lanmeiyu Win User

Thanks a lot for your answer! It was just like that. I hope it can help other people who has the same issue as well. It would be even better if Microsoft use GTA V logo instead of the GTA-Online logo for it is quite confusing.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

That's normal. I also purchased the full game, and it says it is GTA Online (It's due to the fact that the story mode is classed as DLC on the Xbox Series X|S edition). If you start the game, you will have the option to play story or online.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

I originally purchased Dead Rising Off the Record in 2012. It is not showing up in my owned games.

Dead Rising 2 off the Record was released for the Xbox 360 back in 2012, and is not backward compatible on the Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S. That is why it will not show in your game library. The page you linked to was for the Xbox One version of the game which was released in 2016. If you want to play the game on the Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S, then you will need to purchase the Xbox One version of the game.
  5. Con Dewey Win User

Missing Xbox gold game

Yes. Your whole game library from Xbox One will be playable on Series X.
  6. dempup Win User

Xbox series X/Xbox one

Hi ConfusedCo

Yes, your current Xbox One game library will be playable on the Xbox Series X.
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X, purchased the right game, but wrong game in the library. - Similar Threads - Series purchased right

2. I purchase and got my Xbox series X last night , but there is no Xbox all access game pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchase and got my Xbox series X last night , but there is no Xbox all access game pass...: I need help badly on the Xbox I got last night, I sign up a 24 months subscription Xbox All Access plan with SingTel , but however I can’t see any digital pass or access in this console. Can...
  3. I’m unable to purchase a Series X

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m unable to purchase a Series X: Last week, I accidentally purchased a Series X whilst trying to see the shipping time & price, and I hit the “place order” button on accident. So I quickly canceled the order. Now, I’m trying to...
  4. United States purchased Xbox Series X use in India

in XBoX on Consoles
    United States purchased Xbox Series X use in India: I am looking to move to India from the US and need to know if I need a step-down transformer for the Xbox series X to work in India? Is XSX multi-voltage to support 220-250 Volts, 50 Hz?....
  5. Are Xbox series s games purchasable in Ecuador?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are Xbox series s games purchasable in Ecuador?: I am travelling to Ecuador soon and would like to gift my nephew an Xbox series s, would he be able to purchase games for the console from that country? 811e7dff-a841-4ff7-8b2b-caa04d55c19e
  6. Anyone recently purchase Series X directly from Microsoft?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone recently purchase Series X directly from Microsoft?: I recently ordered Series X as Microsoft presumably had it in stock and before order was completed, the delivery date was predicted to be today — but after it was processed the following day,,...
  7. Series x purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series x purchase: I purchased a series x from Microsoft on June 28th, I was billed immediately on my debit card for $530, but it is still a pending amount on my bank statement. On Microsoft’s website it says my...
  8. Blank white popup appears whenever I want to purchase a game on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blank white popup appears whenever I want to purchase a game on Xbox Series X: Hey! So later today I've redeemed an Xbox giftcard of 25$ I have the money in my Xbox account and all and when I tried purchasing a game (On my Xbox Series X) all the came up was a white screen...
  9. Call of duty black ops cold war Series X/S purchase now asking for game pass to play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty black ops cold war Series X/S purchase now asking for game pass to play: Call of duty black ops cold war Series X/S purchase now asking for game pass to play after an upgrade. I have no problems or issues playing the offline campaigns, but now I am unable to do...
  10. Pending on purchase of xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pending on purchase of xbox series x: I recently purchased an Xbox series x on may 26th 2022 and was told my estimated delivery is jun 16th I was charged and they took my money but it still says pending should I be worried! And when...