Xbox Series X randomly shuts down at the dashboard or store as well?

Discus and support Xbox Series X randomly shuts down at the dashboard or store as well? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I read a lot of articles and forum posts about the XSX, it crashed during gameplay. But my Series X shuts off even at the dasboard or the store. Used... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/t1Rabbit, Nov 26, 2020.

1. /u/t1Rabbit
    /u/t1Rabbit Guest

I read a lot of articles and forum posts about the XSX, it crashed during gameplay. But my Series X shuts off even at the dasboard or the store.

Used it for 10 days without any issue, and the first crash started during CoD Warzone. After that crash, NK11 crashed twice as well which worked perfectly before. In the last 3 days, my Xbox turned itself off without games, browsing in the store and the dashboard. I dont think CoD Warzone has anything to do with it, but experienced my first crash in that game, and it was just only a 10 second freeze, rather than a crash.

Its a hardware related issue? Im not in the insiders program btw. I hard resetted the console, tried different outlets. Its totally random, sometimes im playing for 4 hours and nothing happens.

submitted by /u/t1Rabbit
    [link] [comments]

/u/t1Rabbit, Nov 26, 2020
  2. ColeDeSilvey Win User

Account

Maybe Xbox Live is shutting down on the 360 to make way for the series x/series as s?
  3. Daniel O’Donovan Win User

Xbox series x crashing/ shutting down randomly

It’s really weird not bad just annoying
  4. Adolfocampos28 Win User

Thats whats happening to me ive been playing xbox literally the past two days and its been in the same spot, and i start playing cold war and it keeps freezing and turning off
  5. Adolfocampos28 Win User

I think its because we downloaded the wrong edition but for $10 you can get the series X/S verision and you should be ok
  6. ymo1965 Win User

Xbox Series X Randomly Shutting Down While Playing

Another much larger thread here..

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-series-x-turns-itself-off/2c824f7a-8c85-4085-996a-54f501f98bd1?page=41
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X randomly shuts down at the dashboard or store as well? - Similar Threads - Series randomly shuts

2. Xbox Series X shutting down randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X shutting down randomly: Had the xbox for 3 days now and when playing Nba 2k21 it is shutting down randomly? Any suggestions on how to fix this? ed74e45a-9669-4a22-8f32-f6d0e135f86e
  3. Xbox Series X won’t turn on after randomly shutting down

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X won’t turn on after randomly shutting down: I just started up Gears 5, and the console ran the game for a minute before it completely turned off. Now every time I click the power on button, it flashes once, makes a weird clicking noise, and...
  4. Xbox Series X random shut offs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X random shut offs.: Hi, ive read multiple pages, and despite doing all the troubleshooting, my Xbox Series X continues to randomly shut itself off, regardless of what im doing on it. Even scrolling through the home...
  5. Xbox Series X randomly shuts off during gameplay

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X randomly shuts off during gameplay: I ordered and received my brand new Xbox Series X earlier this month and it was working great up until yesterday, when during gameplay sessions it would just randomly shut off. It happened when I...
  6. My series x has randomly shut off multiple times

in XboX Insiders
    My series x has randomly shut off multiple times: Has anyone had this issue? It has froze up while playing cyberpunk twice ( 40 hrs in), and then the console shuts down, should I be worried about my system? Or is it more of a software issue with...
  7. Xbox Series X Randomly Shuts Down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Randomly Shuts Down: Hi I just received my Xbox Series X yesterday. Once i set it up and starting reinstalling my games every 30mins - 1 hour the Xbox shuts down randomly. I have changed all my settings so that it...
  8. Xbox series s shuts down randomly.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s shuts down randomly.: Hello everyone My console turns off in different situations and in different games. Sometimes while running Gears 5, Control and the witcher, other times when I close the games to return to the...
  9. Monitor randomly shuts off while playing Warzone on Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Monitor randomly shuts off while playing Warzone on Series X: Currently have a Series X and am playing on a Asus 27inch XFO series gaming monitor. While playing Warzone, my monitor will randomly go black and shut off for 3-5 seconds and then come back on....
  10. xbox series x randomly shutting down in game play

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series x randomly shutting down in game play: My xbox series x had shutting down issues 2 days into playing the new console . sent it into Microsoft repair centre was promised a replacement all they did was restore the software received it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox series x shuts off while browsing store