Xbox series X, Record game chat??

Discus and support Xbox series X, Record game chat?? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Is it possible to record game chat on xbox series x. I recently had a team on modern warfare that repeatedly used the racist N. Word at me amongst... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by dizzydave09, Dec 10, 2020.

1. dizzydave09
    dizzydave09 Guest

Is it possible to record game chat on xbox series x. I recently had a team on modern warfare that repeatedly used the racist N. Word at me amongst other things when I was killing them and there seems to be no way of recording game chat as evidence to send
    to activision.

I also see alot of people looking for this feature because death comms can be hilarious in warzone, is there a reason to why we can't do it.

:)

dizzydave09, Dec 10, 2020
  2. ROBIN H 25 Win User

The upcoming X-Box Series X

Yes, I currently own an X Box One X

When does the new X Box series X release this year?

Will it have blue-ray?

I have a 65 inch, 4K television.

Will I see a difference in graphics with the new X Box on my 4K?
    Xbox Series X will release Holiday 2020, given Xbox's track record of releasing new consoles, they've usually been around November.

It will have Blu-Ray.

With the Xbox One X, it uses checkerboarding to get 4K resolution, though it's not true 4K, it's what allows the One X to get to 4K,

With the Xbox Series X, it will use true native 4K, you may see that the Series X will look a little better at 4K than the One X at 4K.
  3. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Pre download Xbox Series X games

Not really...

Xbox Series X games / upgrades / updates has to be installed onto the Series X internal or expansion card SSD,

You can have Xbox One games on your external hard drive that will get an Series X upgrade but the games will need to be transferred to the Series X and then the Series X upgrade will need to be downloaded onto the Series X SSD,

As an example...

I have Marvel Avengers on my external hard drive that will get the Series X upgrade and I will transfer the game over to the Series X SSD ready to download and update the game to the Series X version when available.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

3.0 2Tb Seagate HDD comparability

Hi,

Your drive will work the same on Series X as it does on Xbox One and you won't need to format it.

However, Series X games or Xbox One games with Series X enhancements will not run from that drive and will either need to be installed internally or to an external SSD designed for Series X/S.

Your hard drive will be too slow for Series X games. They can be stored there, but not run from there.
  5. [Farscape] Win User

Could I expect to play online with series x and one

nope, most if not all current games on xbox one will be playable on the series x, eventually there will be games release just for the series x and they wont be playable on previouse console versions.

Xbox one s and Xbox one X are the same family, series x will be the new console and eventually (a couple of years down the line hopefully) games will only be release on the series x family so the xbox one x will not be able to play them.

If this is not confusing
  6. RyanPurdy Win User

Downloading

I was under the understanding that when you download an Xbox series x game it has different code, so it wouldn't be possible on xbox one x. Which would also be the same for the hard drive. The xbox series x game is apparently different than the same game
    for the series x.
Thema:

1. Xbox series X, Record game chat?? - Similar Threads - series Record game

2. Xbox series x can't handle recording 4k clip

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x can't handle recording 4k clip: My xbox series x constantly lags when recording clips (30 seconds clips) and crash when doing a full screen record. I have alpha skip also the audio is sometime out of sync submitted by...
  3. Recording on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recording on Xbox Series X: I was wondering if there is a way to record more than 1 hour on Series X. If not, how can I connect my Macbook with my Series X so I can stream? e967dad1-9df2-4d0d-a2cb-5c5d4b3b0748
  4. USB recording Series X crashes and turns off

in XboX Insiders
    USB recording Series X crashes and turns off: Anytime I'm recording to my USB stick in 1080p or 4k the series X will crash and turn off completely. Have to power back on. This just seems to happen randomly when recording to usb stick for a 1...
  5. Will there be improvements to time limits for game capture / screen recording on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will there be improvements to time limits for game capture / screen recording on Xbox Series X?: Will there be future updates on the Xbox Series X to allow longer game captures / screen recordings? Currently the maximum is 3 minutes at 720p and 30 seconds at 4K. I would like to record...
  6. Series X Shuts Down While Recording

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Shuts Down While Recording: I record my series x gameplay to make youtube content regularly. Every once in a while, every few days or so, the console will freeze while recording and shut down, rendering the previously...
  7. External HDD Not Recording Gameplay Up To An Hour on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    External HDD Not Recording Gameplay Up To An Hour on Xbox Series X: Hi, I have an Xbox Series X console and I was wondering if anybody else was having trouble with your external drive (in my case, an xbox officially licensed seagate 2tb external hard drive) not...
  8. Recording game chat or party chat on Xbox series s/x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recording game chat or party chat on Xbox series s/x: Why can we not record game chat or party chat on Xbox series s? I switched from PlayStation to Xbox. PlayStation you are able to record your game chat and party chat. However I found out now that...
  9. Xbox series X recording gameplay on an external SSD bugs out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X recording gameplay on an external SSD bugs out: Howdy, I've been recording WoT Console gameplay on my Samsung T5 external SSD on XSX console, and occasionally run into the following problem: While recording, the console says that the external...
  10. Please fix! Recording super dark clips! (series x, Alpha-skip ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Please fix! Recording super dark clips! (series x, Alpha-skip ahead): [IMG] submitted by /u/BikerZed85 [link] [comments]