Xbox Series X Remote Play discord stream sound problem

Discus and support Xbox Series X Remote Play discord stream sound problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i wanted to show some next gen games to my friends via discord streaming, to do that i just use xbox app to play remotely and then i choose to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OlekLitewka, Jan 25, 2022.

1. OlekLitewka
    OlekLitewka Guest

Hello, i wanted to show some next gen games to my friends via discord streaming, to do that i just use xbox app to play remotely and then i choose to stream xbox app on discord and everything works fine besides the sound, i hear everything with no problem but my friends are reporting to me that they cant hear anything. Thanks for the help

:)

OlekLitewka, Jan 25, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

You can try using OBS or Elgato for the streaming
  3. OlekLitewka Win User

what app? can you please describe?
  4. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Due to licencing and copyright concerns, they can't hear the sound of the game. You'll need to use a third party app for that.
  5. jeaneetewilliams Win User

having trouble streaming my xbox one x to my windows 10 laptop

its not the xbox companion i am on about its the beta gaming streaming app i know the xbox one x ( i dont have the xbox one ) doesnt stream it will was doing fine up to to days ago and now the sound works for a brief time and then it says ive stopped playing remotely
  6. CodyAdkins1 Win User

Xbox series X randomly turning off

My Series X soes something similar. Mine never makes a sound and does it while streaming, not just when playing games.
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X Remote Play discord stream sound problem - Similar Threads - Series Remote Play

2. Using remote play on my PC from my Series X and expiring audio issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using remote play on my PC from my Series X and expiring audio issues: Whenever I connect to my console from the Xbox app on my computer for remote play, I have terrible audio issues through my speakers and headphones. I updated my controller and messed around with...
  3. Xbox series X Remote play console needs more authetication

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X Remote play console needs more authetication: I'm trying to play my Xbox Series X remotely on my Laptop and I keep getting an error cV: UMy0G4cexfOG276sKuq8o2.8 it says I need more authentication on my console. Don't have a clue what it's...
  4. Series X remote play session disconnects immediately upon connecting; cannot play.

in XBoX on Windows
    Series X remote play session disconnects immediately upon connecting; cannot play.: I've been using this feature as long as I've had the Series X (over a year) and all of a sudden last week it started disconnecting as soon as it establishes a connection. So, the video stream...
  5. XBOX Series X/S Remote Play Enable

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Series X/S Remote Play Enable: https://youtu.be/uOm31DDXGWk submitted by /u/Royal_Grand9160 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox series S remote play set up

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series S remote play set up: I am attempting to set up remote play from my series S to my PC. I have enabled remote play on the Xbox and the teat went well. When I try to start remote play on my PC, it checks the user account...
  7. Remote Play between iPad Pro and Xbox Series X is Unusable on the same network

in XBoX on Windows
    Remote Play between iPad Pro and Xbox Series X is Unusable on the same network: Been trying to get Remote Play to be usable for the past day. The results are stuttering audio/video and input lag. Most of the times while launching the connection it says 'Launching with cloud...
  8. Can I remote play my XBox Series X on my Xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I remote play my XBox Series X on my Xbox one?: So taking advantage of the higher performance of XBox Series X to play the game but displaying and controlling the game from my Xbox one. 476110df-84d5-4505-bee2-c75dab104722
  9. Series X Remote Play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Remote Play: I have an Xbox One X and a Series X. Both are on 1 Gbps ethernet. Remote play to Windows 11 PC (in same house and also on same wired 1 Gbps ethernet) looks fairly poor from the Series X but looks...
  10. Xbox Series X remote play on Surface Pro X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X remote play on Surface Pro X?: Just got a Surface Pro X SQ2 and can’t seem to use it to remote play my XSX. The Xbox Companion App doesn’t seem to work and the “Official Xbox” App is not compatible with my device. I am running...