Xbox series x replacement

Discus and support Xbox series x replacement in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought my younger brother a series x for his 17th birthday, it lasted 10 days before it stopped working. I sent it off to be repaired in its box with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by X CARS0N X, Apr 15, 2021.

1. X CARS0N X
    X CARS0N X Guest

I bought my younger brother a series x for his 17th birthday, it lasted 10 days before it stopped working. I sent it off to be repaired in its box with everything and now it comes back in a ups box, all by itself. No Xbox box, no cables and no controller and also the Xbox itself has almost 200 gig less space. That's a game of space missing. I can't describe how angry I am with all of this. Seriously made me so angry to the point i never want to buy another xbox ever again and I've been an xbox player since the very first console and this was for my brother's birthday.

:)

X CARS0N X, Apr 15, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

Replacement Series X

Are you sure its not your plug or ventilation?. I havr mine sitting sideways and on a glass shelf all by itself with lots of clearance
  3. durrell bob Win User

xbox one x

why replaced

why not keep it.In my opinion you should keep it so people have more console to chose from.

also are xbox one x and xbox series x are the same?
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

xbox one x

Because its been replaced with the Series X. Maintaining prduction lines is very expensive, so they stop making them when they have a successor. Just save a little longer for a Series X
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

New xbox S video performance.

Yes it will run at 30 fps on the Series X as well.

The Series X has a number of other advantages over the Series S, not just a higher resolution. The Series X has 6GB more RAM than the Series S and more capable graphics hardware. The Series X can run Xbox One games that were enhanced for the Xbox One X and
    run them smoother.

Only Xbox 360 and original Xbox games that were enhanced For One X get enhanced on the Series S, but unlike that machine, they max out at 1440P. Xbox One games run as they did on the original hardware, but with their own enhancements I mentioned in my previous
    reply such as smoother frame rates, unlocked resolutions and such.

For the time being, Series X and S are on par with each other frame rate wise, but only time will tell for future titles.

I'm a PC gamer (i7 and RTX 2080) as well as a console gamer. I have a Series S because I couldn't get a Series X. When the X becomes available I'll replace it.

I've not connected my Series S to my TV, it's running off my Monitor. 1080P at 120Hz is great so far.

The great thing with these consoles is their content now follows you. when I get my Series X, only old games will work and work better.
  6. Starseid Win User

replacement of series x console

Honestly there isn't much else you can do right now as your package is in other hands. More than likely MS customer service only knows about as much as you do and UPS probably can't release more details than listed for shipments in transit for privacy and security. Last time I sent in a controller for repairs, I didn't know it even reached MS until I received my replacement about 2 weeks later. There is a good chance yours is on the way and simply experiencing delays like much of the country currently is. If you still don't see an update within another 48 hours, try to follow up on your inquiry.
Thema:

1. Xbox series x replacement - Similar Threads - series replacement

2. Xbox Elite controller series 1 official replacements

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite controller series 1 official replacements: Hello, I was wondering if Microsoft offers replacement parts for sale for analogue sticks for the Xbox Elite controller (Series 1). I've tried searching for it but all I ever really find is...
  3. Xbox Series 2 Elite Controller Replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series 2 Elite Controller Replacement: I have an Xbox Elite series 2 controller with a right bumper registering 2 clicks, and a slight drift on left stick. It is very good condition, and i consider myself lucky that it doesn’t have bad...
  4. Elite Series 2 replacement in worse condition

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 replacement in worse condition: Hi, I received a replacement Elite Series 2 controller from Microsoft today after sending my old one in for repair (went faulty under warranty) - surprisingly I received what appeared to be a...
  5. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Replacement Under Warranty Also Faulty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Replacement Under Warranty Also Faulty: Hi there, I recently got my Elite Series 2 Controller replaced under warranty, however, this replacement is also faulty. The A button is difficult to press and make a successful input on-screen,...
  6. xbox series x headphone jack replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series x headphone jack replacement: Ive had the xbox series x for around a month and the headphone jack on the controller already has stopped working correctly. i can't find any replacement headphone jacks for the xbox series x...
  7. Xbox Wireless Elite Series 2 replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Elite Series 2 replacement: I bought a Elite series 2 controller and within a day the left thumbstick started to drift. Finally received a replacement and now this new controller has a mechanical issue as well. Went to my...
  8. Australian Series X Owners Seeking Warranty Console Replacement Beware!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Australian Series X Owners Seeking Warranty Console Replacement Beware!: TL;DR - Heads up to anyone trying to get a warranty replacement on their Series X console: Microsoft will potentially ship you a refurbished and cosmetically damaged item as a replacement without...
  9. Replacement Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement Series X: Hi all, Advice please as i am a bit annoyed. I had my Xbox Series X replaced as it was faulty now the replacement one which is less than 24hrs old will not power up, tried reset, unplug etc but...
  10. replacement of series x console

in XBoX on Consoles
    replacement of series x console: I have had my series x for about 2 months and it kept shutting itself off randomly. I sent it back to Microsoft for a warranty replacement about 10 days ago via Microsoft instructions and dropping...