Xbox series X reset factory complete, I have a question? Posible error

Discus and support Xbox series X reset factory complete, I have a question? Posible error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have restored the console and I get 797gb of 802gb missing 5 Gb I do not know if it is a bug and they have to correct it because scandisk to fix... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JODOVALO, Aug 31, 2021.

1. JODOVALO
    JODOVALO Guest

I have restored the console and I get 797gb of 802gb missing 5 Gb I do not know if it is a bug and they have to correct it because scandisk to fix errors does not have xbox only to delete cache. You know something, thanks.

:)

JODOVALO, Aug 31, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Jodovalo welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Sometimes those missing GB are due to updates!
  3. Christopher Revoredo Win User

My Xbox doesn't record clips lately.

A lot of users are reporting this issue on their Series S, I have had the same issue with my Series X, unfortunately my only solution was a complete factory reset. I answered a similar question as yours but, after almost 5 hours of troubleshooting we couldn't find a solution. Let's try the complete reset! If you wish to of course.
  4. HalfretiredX Win User

No sign-in screen, and can’t add new accounts (error 0x801901f4)

Hello Khrono19,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We know it can be frustrating when you are not able to sign in to your Xbox One X. The console failing to load portions of the screen may suggest that the issue is related to the system update. We recommend
    completing a
    soft factory reset
    . This reset will keep all games and applications installed, but it will remove all profiles from the console. Therefore, the email address and password of those accounts must be known before this step is taken. Be sure to let us know
    the results!
    I have the same problem. The soft factory reset didn't resolve the problem.

I just completed the complete factory reset, removing all the games, and still have the same problem.
  5. sticky2dahed Win User

Receiving Error 0x8027025A for All Games/Apps

This is the general code for anything on your xbox that is not/ has taken too long loading. If clearing your cache did not work (powercycling and unplugging) then you may need to reset your console back to initial factory settings.... good to hear you have
    your games on external storage.

Please follow following https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

hope this helps. I also used to get this issue on my xbox one day one edition then bit the bullet and got an xbox one x. Nil issues since. Perhaps yours will last until the series x release
  6. Joshua McClelland Win User

Live Connection Issue

Have you completely reset the xbox back to factory settings? Usually this error is a download error where the connection may have possibly dropped just enough to cause an error in the download and then not work on your xbox but may still register as an update.
    Resetting the xbox back to factory usually will take back the update and try to re-download it
Thema:

1. Xbox series X reset factory complete, I have a question? Posible error - Similar Threads - series reset factory

2. Xbox series s reset itself back to setup when moved to a different room.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s reset itself back to setup when moved to a different room.: Hi, my friends xbox series s recently reset itself after moving it to a different room. This monday he was able to use it fine and that was after he moved the xbox somewhere else. Then two days...
  3. Xbox Series X still requiring me to reset console in order to update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X still requiring me to reset console in order to update: Issue has been happing very frequently since the first update that introduced this issue. I’ve fully reset my Series X and the issue still occurs. Even after resetting the Xbox, I still have to...
  4. Reset factory xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reset factory xbox series X: I did reset factory xbox series X and i would like to know if it delete all archives mkv,zip,html, when I download something from internet explorer. Because there is not explorer archives to...
  5. Reset factory xbox series X problem?‍♂️‍♂️

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reset factory xbox series X problem?‍♂️‍♂️: When I reset from factory I delete all the files that may have been downloaded (video, photo, html, pdf, music) since we do not have a file explorer. Formatted marks 798 Gb of 802 Gb, 5Gb that I...
  6. Reset Xbox Series X after last insider update and still painfull slow

in XboX Insiders
    Reset Xbox Series X after last insider update and still painfull slow: Xbox updated on alpha skip ahead and I immediately noticed extreme slow downs, games not launching or crashing and everything taking ages to load or not loading at all, I reseted my xbox but still...
  7. Xbox Series S Keeps Needing to be reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S Keeps Needing to be reset: This happens quite often on the regular where I'll try running a game or app and regardless of what game or app it is I'll get an error saying it “took too long to start app/game." whenever this...
  8. Xbox Series X factory reset after power outage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X factory reset after power outage: Hello After I unplugged, then reconnected and turned on my brand new Xbox Series X and got to the initial setup screen. After searching, I could not find anything related. Has this happened to...
  9. Series X factory reset does not reset home screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X factory reset does not reset home screen?: When I did a factory reset I chose "Reset and Remove Everything" and chose to NOT apply old Xbox settings when asked. When the reset was finished I noticed that nothing on my homepage had changed....
  10. Factory reset a Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Factory reset a Xbox Series X: How can I make a factory reset without a tv? The tv isn't getting any signal from the series X 5e0d48e1-b901-4c20-a196-84081ce29ad2