Xbox Series X Return for Repair

Discus and support Xbox Series X Return for Repair in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all, So I bought a series X for my fella for Christmas and it had no end of crashing issues on multiple games so we sent it to Microsoft for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MaxineHowarth, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Xbox Series X Return for Repair

Hi all,

So I bought a series X for my fella for Christmas and it had no end of crashing issues on multiple games so we sent it to Microsoft for repair.

Sending it was no issue and they've sent it back but tracking the item we have a GB address and it's been sent to Ireland!

UPS have said we need to get Microsoft to open an investigation but we cant get hold of anybody.

We had an online chat with a Microsoft expert who was rude and supee unhelpful basically said because it's still in transit there isn't a problem.

I'm just worried because obviously it shouldnt be in Ireland at all.

Anyone have any advice on how we can speak to a human on the phone?

Thanks!

:)

MaxineHowarth, Jan 14, 2021
  2. dierkules Win User

My Xbox won't turn on

Had the same issue with my Series X. I returned it to the repair center and have not received it back yet.
  3. zeroice007 Win User

The end of Xbox Avatar Editor...

I think there concentration is on the xbox series x and Avatars will return fully supported I am sure
  4. PlushRelic54582 Win User

Xbox series x

Hello, As Your Xbox Series X won’t turn on, there’s probably an issue with the internal power supply. i would recommend returning it and asking for them to exchange it for a new console or
    you have the option to send it for repair but sending it for repair wont be cheap. but your console should still be under warranty so it should be free.

if your sending it for repair use this link-Xbox repair request
  5. TwiggyChimera77 Win User

The Simpsons Game Remastered

Hello!

The backwards program is on hiatus. They said a new catalog will return with the Xbox Series X, so we have to wait.
  6. Slime_Stoopid Win User

Xbox series x return

did you get it returned and if you did where did you buy it from
Thema:

Xbox Series X Return for Repair

1. Xbox Series X Return for Repair - Similar Threads - Series Return Repair

2. Series X randomly crash and return to dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X randomly crash and return to dashboard: Hallo, had no issues with my Series X, everything was working fine Now today when I'm playing Apex Legends randomly crashes and returns to the dashboard. b8ec8b1c-67f9-416e-8f9c-a6f7f2365e27
  3. Why am I being blocked at every avenue just to get a return shipping label for my Series X...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I being blocked at every avenue just to get a return shipping label for my Series X...: My Series X won't power on anymore. I initiated a return and the confirmation email at step 6 states this: Step 6: Print your shipping label We're sorry. We are unable to generate your shipping...
  4. Returning My Xbox Series X for a Refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Returning My Xbox Series X for a Refund: I've been literally trying since the start of November to send my Xbox Series X that I ordered from Microsoft.com for a refund. I am getting told that the "Escalation Team" is processing returns...
  5. New Xbox Series X controller has joystick drift, cannot return via Xbox support website

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox Series X controller has joystick drift, cannot return via Xbox support website: I have tried three browser types and my phone to get a controller replacement but I keep getting a looping back to entering basic warrenty information. Who do I contact to get a new controller?...
  6. Arctis 9x sound issues have returned on 2011.201203-1717 (series x)

in XboX Insiders
    Arctis 9x sound issues have returned on 2011.201203-1717 (series x): Hi folks. I got the Arctis 9x headset along with the series x and got the well documented issue with the sound cracking if the analogue sticks weren't moved after about 5 secs. Went into the...
  7. Xbox series x, return request because it kept shutting down

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x, return request because it kept shutting down: So i pulled the trigger and sent my Xbox to get returned. Just want to know if anyone has gone through this route, what the turnaround times look like and if you receive a new unit ? Requested the...
  8. XBox Series X warranty return problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X warranty return problem: Hi. After 3 days of very light use our Series X is not turning on. it beeps, flashes and switches off. I understand this is a common problem. The unit was bought from the Microsoft Store. I've...
  9. Skip and Alpha testers on Series X, is HDR Calibration app also returning black level to...

in XboX Insiders
    Skip and Alpha testers on Series X, is HDR Calibration app also returning black level to...: Just noticed this today and I'm running the public build right now. After restarting Xbox Series X, if I go to the HDR Calibration app, the black level isn't as I configured before. The app is...
  10. Elite Series 2 Controller recurring issues. Have returned the controller 5 times already,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller recurring issues. Have returned the controller 5 times already,...: Hello all, I am trying to reach someone at Microsoft regarding this issue. I have been trying to get in touch with someone using the support page all day, but I don't receive any option to talk...