Xbox series X rev light

Discus and support Xbox series X rev light in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all, Does anyone know if rev lights from gear like Fanatec wheels+wheelbase will finally work on xbox series x/s. Since it didn't work on xbox one... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by emilvaneman, Oct 24, 2020.

1. emilvaneman
    emilvaneman Guest

Xbox series X rev light

Hi all,

Does anyone know if rev lights from gear like Fanatec wheels+wheelbase will finally work on xbox series x/s. Since it didn't work on xbox one i'm wondering if it will work on the next gen consoles.

Thanks and best regards,

Emil

:)

emilvaneman, Oct 24, 2020
  2. luissolid Win User

So now we will get a "Series X". With a "Series S" yet to be announced, how likely will there be a "Series C" (from Cloud) for streaming purposes only?

After Microsoft announcement of the new Xbox and clarify that series X is just one of models.

Definitely will be a light Xbox...
  3. xBonnyx Win User

Blinded by the light???

But she was...

Blinded by the light,

Revved up like a deuce,

Another runner in the night
  4. Davee Cee Win User

Xbox one x revving

I had exactly the same issue. as the OP I arranged a replacement via Microsoft and the replacement doesn't do this at all. I am really pleased that I accepted the fact that my console wasn't right and done something about it.
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Xbox one x revving

Hey I VICI0US I! The console will be taxed more while running a game or app which can cause the fans to work harder. If the sounds continue at all times or if you believe the console should not be making that sound, I would suggest
    getting it serviced. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. I VICI0US I Win User

Xbox one x revving

Thanks for the info. I returned my console for a new one hopefully I have better luck with this one.
Thema:

Xbox series X rev light

1. Xbox series X rev light - Similar Threads - series rev light

2. xbox series x controller works properly when connected to a cable and not properly when...

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox series x controller works properly when connected to a cable and not properly when...: controller works perfectly when connected via the charging cable, but when i connect it wirelessly even after firmware update and updated windows to 2h2 still have the issue where in game the...
  3. XBOX SERIES X CONTROLLER NOT WORKING WIRELESSLY ON WINDOWS 10 VER 2H2 BUT WORKS PERFECTLY...

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX SERIES X CONTROLLER NOT WORKING WIRELESSLY ON WINDOWS 10 VER 2H2 BUT WORKS PERFECTLY...: controller works perfectly when connected via the charging cable, but when i connect it wirelessly even after firmware update and updated windows to 2h2 still have the issue where in game the...
  4. Share-button Series Controller funtional in Windows 10?

in XBoX on Windows
    Share-button Series Controller funtional in Windows 10?: I recently purchased the new Xbox Series Controller + Wireless Adapter for Windows 10. After both updating the wireless adapter and controller to the latest drivers and firmware (5.5.2641.0) and...
  5. Series S order from Microsoft Store

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Series S order from Microsoft Store: I've ordered the series s from Microsoft and all was well till my bank account showed the pending payment of 249.99 had disappeared. Then I got an email a few days later from Microsoft saying the...
  6. X series and Turtle beach headset

in XBoX Accessibility
    X series and Turtle beach headset: Just bought a x series and have Turtle beach stealth 500 headphone, They have like a pin connection on headphones There is no place to attach headphones to console Is there an adaptor? if so...
  7. Xbox Series X broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X broken: Hi My Xbox Series X broke down. It doesn't start anymore (I tried all potential fixes). Now the place I bought it said they have to wait until their supplier gets new products/information from...
  8. Xbox Series X randomly shuts down at the dashboard or store as well?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X randomly shuts down at the dashboard or store as well?: I read a lot of articles and forum posts about the XSX, it crashed during gameplay. But my Series X shuts off even at the dasboard or the store. Used it for 10 days without any issue, and the...
  9. Xbox Series X disables HDMI CEC / ARC connectivity from TV (LG) to Amplifier (Yamaha)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X disables HDMI CEC / ARC connectivity from TV (LG) to Amplifier (Yamaha): TV: LG OLED77CX3 Amplifier: Yamaha RX-A2050 Xbox Series X is connected directly to TV HDMI input (for HDR and 120hz compatibility) and sound is routed via TV to the amplifier via HDMI ARC....
  10. XBOX SERIES X - KEEPS SHUTTING DONW AND FREEZING DURING GAMEPLAY

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES X - KEEPS SHUTTING DONW AND FREEZING DURING GAMEPLAY: This has been very frustrating, when I first set up the xbox series x, it continually shut itself down at least 15 times or more, set up the old xbox and worked fine. Plug back in the series x...