Xbox Series X Ryse: Son of Rome 2!

Discus and support Xbox Series X Ryse: Son of Rome 2! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I agree, a sequel is long overdue. This was a great, but underrated game and like Sunset Overdrive deserves a sequel.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sanguinem Malum, Dec 16, 2019.

1. Xbox Series X Ryse: Son of Rome 2!

I agree, a sequel is long overdue. This was a great, but underrated game and like Sunset Overdrive deserves a sequel.

:)

Sanguinem Malum, Dec 16, 2019
  2. No One IX Win User

I found the first really good looking and a great showcase of the new generation graphical capabilities at the time. While I'm not sure if it could become a franchise, I wouldn't mind playing more of it. Specially if it once again shows what can it be done
    with the new GPU power.

Like a some have commented, Hellblade 2 is a good of example of Microsoft seeing potential in what could be considered niche games.
  3. R6 x Vigil Win User

love this game it was great i want to see more like this game
  4. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

I enjoyed the first one also. This game deserves a sequel.
  5. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Ryse is still one of the greatest games this generation. Great idea!
  6. OgreRha Win User

Hey Legends,

I tried to finish on HARD but couldn't get past the bridge level - so sad

I loved it but was not good at that game

Your Pal
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X Ryse: Son of Rome 2! - Similar Threads - Series Ryse Son

2. elite series 2 controler dosent charge on the dock.

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite series 2 controler dosent charge on the dock.: Brand new series 2 elite controller. Have the dock on my desk with "cloth" removed, and plugged into Xbox one via included cord. Controller will charge when plugged directly into cord....
  3. Elite Controller Series 2 compatible Headsets?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Series 2 compatible Headsets?: Hi I bougth an Series 2 last week, (i have the v1), amazing, but i faced some issues of static, buzz, and digured out the 3.5mm conector not fits well, he "moves" insise the plug. I tested on 3...
  4. My brand new Elite Series 2 Controller won't charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brand new Elite Series 2 Controller won't charge: When I try to connect my controller to either the supplied elite series 2 charging dock or by directly connecting the supplied charging cable to the controller the charging LED indicator lights up...
  5. Elite Series 2 Repair/ Replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Repair/ Replacement: Hi Folks, I bought my Elite Series 2 controller back in December 2019. Now I've checked and registered my controller and it's still under warranty. Now REALLY stupid question but ive gotten the...
  6. Downloading Batman the telltale series

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading Batman the telltale series: When I try to download Batman: The Telltale Series on Xbox Live Gold nothing happens. It should be free this month with Live Gold but i cannot download. I have a current Live Gold account but no...
  7. Leaked photo series x ports.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Leaked photo series x ports.: Just remember that this leak should be taken with a grain of salt. However, if it is real, one thing I’m noticing is no HDMI input, just an output Yes, the absence of a HDMI input does seem...
  8. Series 2 Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series 2 Elite Controller: Ive noticed that my elite 2 controller randomly turning off while gaming. Has anyone experienced this issue ? 96102280-aabf-4214-9bdb-9735a0b23929
  9. GwG Batman: The Telltale Series - The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5) won't recognize DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GwG Batman: The Telltale Series - The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5) won't recognize DLC: The game tells me I have purchased but not downloaded episodes 2 - 5, when I have in fact downloaded them. I see separately a DLC called...
  10. Elite series 2 poorly thought through

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elite series 2 poorly thought through: So I have no clue who's going to see this. I hope to a god that I dont believe in that a dev sees this. I've looked all over the internet, xbox decided that when you connect via bluetooth, the...