Xbox Series X Ryse: Son of Rome 2!

Discus and support Xbox Series X Ryse: Son of Rome 2! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I agree, a sequel is long overdue. This was a great, but underrated game and like Sunset Overdrive deserves a sequel.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sanguinem Malum, Dec 16, 2019.

1. Xbox Series X Ryse: Son of Rome 2!

I agree, a sequel is long overdue. This was a great, but underrated game and like Sunset Overdrive deserves a sequel.

:)

Sanguinem Malum, Dec 16, 2019
  2. Lofty Who Win User

Ryse Embargo

3. FlintyGull79 Win User

New RYSE footage (SP)

I'm a Ryse: Son of Rome disciple, MUST GET THE XBOX ONE CONSOLE AND RYSE: SON OF ROME AND ASSASSINS CREED IV: BLACK FLAG ON LAUNCH DAY SOMEHOW FOLKS!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. Pains Win User

It would be awesome with a sequel. I'm really interested in that timeperiod and want more games set in the Roman empire.
  5. HollywoodBull Win User

The Game was really fun. But I am not sure if it was a big success that they want to warrant a sequel to it
  6. zeroice007 Win User

I totally agree. Also would love to see a brand new design on assassins creed and maybe Star trek online reboot..
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X Ryse: Son of Rome 2! - Similar Threads - Series Ryse Son

2. End of headset stuck in there. Can anyone help me get it out? Controller:elite series 1

in XboX Insiders
    End of headset stuck in there. Can anyone help me get it out? Controller:elite series 1: [IMG] submitted by /u/xriverdragon [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox one/Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one/Series X: Hi Folks, Finally got my xbox series x and have a few questions. I need to wipe my xbox one of all my data but want to make sure that when I log in to new xbox using same gamertag I still have...
  4. Xbox Series X Game Pass Ultimate Cities Skyline crashes on start everytime

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X Game Pass Ultimate Cities Skyline crashes on start everytime: Hi i have an xbox series x with ongoing issues with controller disconnecting, games crashing on occasion, even once the whole system turned itself off in the middle of playing Watchdogs Legion....
  5. Extended warranty elite controller series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Extended warranty elite controller series 2: Hi I am looking to buy the extended warranty for the elite series 2 controller but I can't find where I can purchase it? 009046af-5e23-4bf7-aa8d-2f30d6b11fb7
  6. Anyone know how to fix this glitch on series X? Only happens on streaming services not...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone know how to fix this glitch on series X? Only happens on streaming services not...: [IMG] submitted by /u/HeirToS0lar [link] [comments]
  7. Monoprice cant run 1440 over 120 Hz - Xbox series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Monoprice cant run 1440 over 120 Hz - Xbox series S: I recently bought a Monoprice 32in Zero-G Gaming Monitor - 16:9, WQHD, 2560x1440p, 165Hz, 1ms, DisplayHDR 400, AMD Freesync, HDMI, DisplayPort, VA And i can run 1440 (60Hz) or 120 hz (@ 1080),...
  8. Elite Series 2 Controller Support or lack thereof?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller Support or lack thereof?: Has anyone had any luck contacting support on this product? There contact button basically says there is no way to speak to someone regarding this product. I paid nearly $200 for a controller and...
  9. Errors with Xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Errors with Xbox series X: I can't use the Quick Resume with games **** Fortnite, and also Fortnite and CoD Warzone closes on the loading screen. 7a8a20ae-68a2-4c54-bd66-bdff511a881c
  10. Xbox series x controller plus wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x controller plus wifi: So I have no idea what's been going on but my xbox series x would randomly turn off my controller it'd disconnect it completely and when i turn the controller back on it's on literally on but it's...