Xbox Series X/S Console purchase

Discus and support Xbox Series X/S Console purchase in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Does anyone who has gotten a series X/S through the Insider Program know how long it usually takes for a console to be saved for you? I’ve been in it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Mills735, Jun 23, 2021.

1. /u/Mills735
    /u/Mills735 Guest

Does anyone who has gotten a series X/S through the Insider Program know how long it usually takes for a console to be saved for you? I’ve been in it for maybe a week now and was wondering what I should expect.

submitted by /u/Mills735
    [link] [comments]

/u/Mills735, Jun 23, 2021
  2. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Did the xbox series controller works on xbox one fat?

Xbox Series X|S controllers are fully compatible with the Xbox One, One S and One X. Also the Xbox One controllers work on the new Series consoles.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

compatibilidad de controles xbox series con xbox one FAT?

Hi,

Xbox Series X|S controllers are fully compatible with the Xbox One, One S and One X. Xbox One controllers also work on the new Series consoles.
  4. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

It says I have to buy modern warfare again

Hello, is it telling you to purchase the version for the series X/S. Its a diff version for those consoles.
  5. dempup Win User

Will the xbox series s support external disk drives.

Hi Oliver.

No external optical drives will be supported on the Series S/X. For disc based gaming, you will need to purchase the Series X, NOT s.
  6. Shaggy2000 Win User

X box one s graphics are pixelated

"The Xbox series S is a more than capable gaming console with an excellent power to price ratio that targets 1440p and can output upscaled 4k.

As a result you should not be getting significantly noticeable 'pixalation' over the series x."

The original poster bought an Xbox One S, not a Series S and was comparing it to an Xbox One X, not a Series X.
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X/S Console purchase - Similar Threads - Series Console purchase

2. Just wanted to say thank you so much! My Series X arrived today. Thank you console purchase...

in XboX Insiders
    Just wanted to say thank you so much! My Series X arrived today. Thank you console purchase...: Just wanted to say thank you so much! My Series X arrived today. Thank you console purchase pilot! submitted by /u/mweidner311 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox Series X|S Console Purchase Pilot Timeline Update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X|S Console Purchase Pilot Timeline Update: Thanks again, Xbox Insiders, for participating in one of our most popular flights of this year. We've already learned a lot, and we still have a few more things to do before we complete this...
  4. TODAY is the last day to register for the Xbox Series X|S Console Purchase Pilot

in XboX Insiders
    TODAY is the last day to register for the Xbox Series X|S Console Purchase Pilot: The amount of learning that Xbox Insiders have provided to our team is incredible, and as such, we feel we are in a great position to understand what is working well and what could use some...
  5. Do people actually get selected for the Xbox Series X console purchase?

in XboX Insiders
    Do people actually get selected for the Xbox Series X console purchase?: I just signed up for the program but I don’t feel hopeful that I’m gonna get one. I clicked join and filled at the surveys now I guess I just have to wait for a message from Xbox live? I been...
  6. The Xbox Series X|S Console Purchase Pilot has Re-Opened for Registration in the Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Series X|S Console Purchase Pilot has Re-Opened for Registration in the Xbox...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Xbox-Insider [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Series X|S Console Purchase Pilot: Re-Opening Flight in Xbox Insider Hub on Tuesday....

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X|S Console Purchase Pilot: Re-Opening Flight in Xbox Insider Hub on Tuesday....: Thank you, Xbox Insiders, for the engagement so far in the Xbox Series X|S Console Purchase Pilot. you filled available slots within the first 48 hours, asked us dozens of questions, gave...
  8. Xbox Series X|S Console Purchase Pilot: This is why we flight

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X|S Console Purchase Pilot: This is why we flight: We are aware of some users running into black or blank pages when activating their reservation message after being selected to validate the purchase flow phase of this pilot. We're working on a...
  9. Xbox Series Console Purchase Lottery Queue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series Console Purchase Lottery Queue: The Xbox Series consoles have been very popular and difficult to purchase. Would Microsoft consider setting up a purchase queue or lottery for real people (i.e. not bots) to purchase the consoles?...
  10. How are we supposed to purchase the all access xbox one x series console?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How are we supposed to purchase the all access xbox one x series console?: How are we supposed to purchase the all access xbox one x series console? Every store that yall say that sell them are always sold out. I would have thought that yall would want to sell a lot of...