Xbox Series X/S Controller disconnects from bluetooth in some Games

Discus and support Xbox Series X/S Controller disconnects from bluetooth in some Games in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello all I have had my Xbox Series controller since Christmas and i getting very tired of this problem I'm having. As exsample while playing Farming... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DrFeelgood440, Aug 14, 2021.

1. Xbox Series X/S Controller disconnects from bluetooth in some Games

Hello all

I have had my Xbox Series controller since Christmas and i getting very tired of this problem I'm having. As exsample while playing Farming Simulator 19, Wreckfest or Lawn Mowing Simulator the controller disconnects from my PC and starts blinking and then connects to the PC again with a solid light, and this keeps happning every 2-3 minuets. In MFS 2020 the controller seem to work fine.

My PC Specs is:

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X

Asus TUF Gaming B550M-Plus WiFi

32GB Corsair Vengence RGB Pro RAM @ 3200Mhz CL16

Palit Geforce RTX 2080 Super

All running on Windows 10 Pro 21H1. The controller is connected to Intel Wireless Bluetooth 5.1 on my motherboard Driver Version 22.60.0.6 , and the controller is updated to V 5.7.2688.0 via the Xbox Accessories APP.

:)

DrFeelgood440, Aug 14, 2021
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox one S serie controller and xbox one V3 wireless PC dongle

Hi,

The Series S and X controllers work on same devices the earlier controller can connect to. This includes:

Xbox One Game receiver for Windows 10

Bluetooth (PC, Android, iOS)

Xbox One, One S, X and Series X/S.
  3. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. I'm sorry you're having this problem.

Before we try any solution, first I ask you to take a look at the site below, this is an official Microsoft article on how to solve problems like this. The instructions you will be checking out are below.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  4. Panda-in-yale Win User

Elite Series 2 controller Bluetooth issue

I have a new Elite Series 2 Controller, and having issues with Bluetooth that randomly disconnects.

I can reproduce it by lauching WRC 8, at some point in the menu or in a race, the controller will get disconnected after a big stutter, and sometimes, it never reconnects (light is blinking on the controller, Windows says the controller is paired but will
    never see it connected even after restarting the controller, in this case, I have to remove the controller from Bluetooth device list and pair again).

The controller firmware is up to date, Windows 10 64 bits is up to date, the Bluetooth driver from my Z390 motherboard with Intel Bluetooth controller is up to date.

I have a regular Bluetooth XBox One X controller that works perfectly on the same host.

Also, we are multiple people to have the exact same issue:

https://www.reddit.com/r/xbox/comments/drlsv0/elite_controller_series_2_bluetooth_issue/
    same issue here, i have a DELL Z370 AURORA R8, my old xbox one s controller works really well with it, got tons of issues after using ELite 2
  5. Panno92 Win User

Bluetooth Controls Compatibility with Xbox One S All Digital (Compatibilidade de Controles Bluetooth com o Xbox One S All Digital)

Yes, because all the official xbox one controllers are compatible with all xbox one consoles (original, S, S all digital & X) and even with the future Series X. All the xbox one controllers have the wireless protocol, the newer versions of the controller
    have also the bluetooth but it is not used to communicate with the xbox one consoles.
  6. SamQY Win User

I've bought a xbox pc controller but it does not work properly.

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

Is your Xbox 360 or Xbox One/Series S/X controller? Currently, your controller does not turn on at all even disconnected from your PC?
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X/S Controller disconnects from bluetooth in some Games - Similar Threads - Series Controller disconnects

2. Xbox series controller turns on XBOX automatically after I disconnect from PC USB

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series controller turns on XBOX automatically after I disconnect from PC USB: Hi Everyone, I have an Xbox series S, related controllers are paired with it. I also would like to use one of the controller on PC through USB connection. Its working fine, but after I...
  3. Xbox Series X Controller Intermittently Disconnecting from PC via Bluetooth

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X Controller Intermittently Disconnecting from PC via Bluetooth: On 6/27/21, I ordered an Xbox Design Lab custom Xbox Series X controller to use instead of my old Xbox One controller on my PC. The Xbox One controller has no intermittent connectivity issues when...
  4. Windows 10 Xbox Series X Controller Disconnects Mid-Game

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Xbox Series X Controller Disconnects Mid-Game: Ever since a recent Windows update, I have noticed that my Series X controller I use play some games on PC with (Rocket League, Halo, etc), will disconnect while mid-game or in gameplay at random....
  5. Random 10 second controller disconnects Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random 10 second controller disconnects Series X: Still haven’t found a solution to this problem, started about 2 weeks ago, controller will just stop responding, disconnects and reconnects itself automatically after about 10 seconds. The lights...
  6. Xbox Series X Controller Keeps Disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Controller Keeps Disconnecting: I’ve followed all the steps outlined on the site, and none of them work. This never happened until upgrading the system software a few days ago. Now it won’t connect back AT ALL....
  7. Series X: original controller and headset disconnecting

in XBoX Accessibility
    Series X: original controller and headset disconnecting: Bought a series x in November no issues so far other than this. I’ll be playing and my controller will disconnect and go into sync mode sometimes it’ll sync back up. My headset also disconnects...
  8. Series x controller randomly disconnects

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x controller randomly disconnects: I have had my series x for 4 months and from day one I've had connectivity issues, I think I've done all the fixes I could find online but I figured posting on here might help. I've updated both...
  9. Series x controller disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x controller disconnecting: Recently I’ve been paying destiny 2 and the controller on the series X will cut out at random for like 10 seconds then reconnect itself. I’m sitting less than 10ft away. Any ideas as to why this...
  10. series x controller keeps disconnecting which then causes the wifi to disconnect or the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    series x controller keeps disconnecting which then causes the wifi to disconnect or the...: Finally took the plunge and upgraded to the series X and had nothing but issues with it. The controller often disconnects within minutes of starting a game, the screen flickers at the same time...