Xbox Series X|S Controller LB Broken

Discus and support Xbox Series X|S Controller LB Broken in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Does anybody know where I can buy a good quality replacement part for my Xbox Controller? The LB button broke and I need to fix it. My controller is no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TMDoo, May 29, 2022.

1. TMDoo
    TMDoo Guest

Does anybody know where I can buy a good quality replacement part for my Xbox Controller? The LB button broke and I need to fix it. My controller is no longer under warranty and I was just playing a casual game today and all of a sudden the button stopped clicking. I took the controller apart since it is no longer under warranty and the little leg on the Left Bumper button that clicks the physical switch on the motherboard is snapped. Does anyone know where I can purchase a replacement piece for this? Cheap, high quality, and trusted?

:)

TMDoo, May 29, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Sincerely I don't have a preference

I usually see the reviews first, if the majority are good. I buy it
  3. TMDoo Win User

Are there any specific sellers you recommend on Amazon?
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today TmDoo

Usually I try looking first on Amazon, then Aliexpress (as far as I know almost the majority of replacements came from aliexpress)
  5. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Did the xbox series controller works on xbox one fat?

Xbox Series X|S controllers are fully compatible with the Xbox One, One S and One X. Also the Xbox One controllers work on the new Series consoles.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

compatibilidad de controles xbox series con xbox one FAT?

Hi,

Xbox Series X|S controllers are fully compatible with the Xbox One, One S and One X. Xbox One controllers also work on the new Series consoles.
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X|S Controller LB Broken - Similar Threads - Series X|S Controller

2. Question about xbox series X/S controller's vibration

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about xbox series X/S controller's vibration: Hello guys I have a series X/S controller (not the Elite one) and I have found that my controller's vibration are only focus on the triggers not on the controller averagely. is this normal or it...
  3. Xbox Series X/S controller won’t connect to windows 7 PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X/S controller won’t connect to windows 7 PC: Having trouble connecting Xbox series X/S controller to windows 7 PC, what can I do to fix this??? 3b6438e0-0606-4e44-a0a5-152be892eeef
  4. Xbox Series X|S Controller randomly freezes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X|S Controller randomly freezes: I have been having this problem since around June 1st. My Xbox Series X|S controller randomly freezes its inputs for 3 seconds then returns to normal. It can occur once every 5 minutes or once...
  5. XBOX Series S/X Controller won't wireless sync.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series S/X Controller won't wireless sync.: My XBOX controller (Series S/X variant) won't sync wirelessly to my PC/Laptop. It will work with a wired cable, but not Bluetooth. I bought it last year, it is an electric volt colour and was...
  6. Hand Pain And The Series X/S Controller?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hand Pain And The Series X/S Controller?: Has anyone else had this issue when using the Series X/S Controller? to me it seems smaller i never had these issues with the 360 and Xbox One Controllers f3c5d394-192e-4e30-8f93-5d3db8b8f0a8
  7. Series X/S controller stick drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X/S controller stick drift: I received a custom Series C controller as a gift. It is out of warranty and just recently developed a nasty thumb stick drift. Microsoft zero help. Can this be repaired?...
  8. Xbox Series X|S controller A button double input

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X|S controller A button double input: I'm having this problem with two brand new official Xbox standard controllers (on Xbox Series S). Occasionally the A button sends a double input when pressed once (noticeable especially in game...
  9. Xbox Series X/S controller keeps flashing when plugged into my pc by usb cable but it's...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X/S controller keeps flashing when plugged into my pc by usb cable but it's...: Xbox Series X/S controller keeps flashing when plugged into my pc by usb cable but it's connected and everything works. I have windows 10. I made sure my Xbox series X/S controller had the...
  10. Xbox Series X/S controller whacking out... again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X/S controller whacking out... again.: My brand new pulse red Xbox Series X/S controller that I got for last Christmas is messing up. The left thumbstick can't reach full velocity when pushed forward. It won't even reach half velocity....