Xbox Series X/S no longer has transparent tiles?

Discus and support Xbox Series X/S no longer has transparent tiles? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Have transparent tiles been removed on the next-gen Xbox consoles? I went into the personalisation settings on my Xbox Series S and there wasn't an... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Axog37, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Axog37
    Axog37 Guest

Have transparent tiles been removed on the next-gen Xbox consoles? I went into the personalisation settings on my Xbox Series S and there wasn't an option to change the tile transparency like there was on the Xbox One. Is this a bug/glitch or has the option been removed from next-gen consoles? Thanks.

:)

Axog37, Feb 22, 2021
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

XBOX Series X/S Transparent Tiles // longer Clips

1. Transparency has been part of the Xbox dashboard since it was released on the Xbox One. No idea why it was removed. Only Microsoft can tell you that.

2. You can choose how long your clips are by going into your settings and changing it.
  3. V10supercharged Win User

XBOX Series X/S Transparent Tiles // longer Clips

I thought you would have an answer to the first one

Also I know that I can choose how long those clips should be… My main complaint was about that they should be longer and not only up to one minute…
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Series X and S?

5. Obsessive Power Win User

New xbox S video performance.

Yes it will run at 30 fps on the Series X as well.

The Series X has a number of other advantages over the Series S, not just a higher resolution. The Series X has 6GB more RAM than the Series S and more capable graphics hardware. The Series X can run Xbox One games that were enhanced for the Xbox One X and
    run them smoother.

Only Xbox 360 and original Xbox games that were enhanced For One X get enhanced on the Series S, but unlike that machine, they max out at 1440P. Xbox One games run as they did on the original hardware, but with their own enhancements I mentioned in my previous
    reply such as smoother frame rates, unlocked resolutions and such.

For the time being, Series X and S are on par with each other frame rate wise, but only time will tell for future titles.

I'm a PC gamer (i7 and RTX 2080) as well as a console gamer. I have a Series S because I couldn't get a Series X. When the X becomes available I'll replace it.

I've not connected my Series S to my TV, it's running off my Monitor. 1080P at 120Hz is great so far.

The great thing with these consoles is their content now follows you. when I get my Series X, only old games will work and work better.
  6. JamieWill Win User

Hello Xbox community, this is about Xbox series x/s versions of games!

Because on my Xbox series x, it only shows 'Optimized for series x/s' but if a xbox series x version of a game is NOT 'optimized' how would i know if I'm playing a series x/s version of a game?
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X/S no longer has transparent tiles? - Similar Threads - Series longer has

2. 8TB Seagate Hard drive will no longer connect to my Series X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    8TB Seagate Hard drive will no longer connect to my Series X.: So just recently my 8TB hard drive has stopped connecting, I have tried restarting my xbox, changing the power cycle settings, doing a hard reset, tried every USB port I saw, tried another cable....
  3. External media hard drive is no longer working on Xbox Series X after September 24th update

in XBoX on Consoles
    External media hard drive is no longer working on Xbox Series X after September 24th update: Hi, Ever since the Xbox update on September 24th my WD 4tb harddrive for media is no longer being discovered by my Xbox. I have tried resetting the Xbox as well as reformatting the hard drive to...
  4. Xbox Series X - I can no longer turn off hdmi audio since installing the september update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X - I can no longer turn off hdmi audio since installing the september update: Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today. My name is Georges C. welcome to the community. Hello , you get some error code (numbers) when you try to turn off hdmi audio ? yes,...
  5. Xbox Series S no longer working, can't contact support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S no longer working, can't contact support: Dear All, My Series S will not switch on! Not two days ago I downloaded the Hitman 2 expansion pass for use in Hitman 3 on Xbox Series S from the Microsoft store. After installation I discovered...
  6. My Series X no longer recognises my Samsung T5 external SSD for media. Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Series X no longer recognises my Samsung T5 external SSD for media. Help!: My Series X updated itself two nights ago (23rd of August), and since then, the external media hard drive I'd been using since I'd had an Xbox One has stopped working. The Xbox can see that it's...
  7. Upgraded to the Xbox Series X, no longer have access to Skip-Ahead ring

in XboX Insiders
    Upgraded to the Xbox Series X, no longer have access to Skip-Ahead ring: Hello there, I recently upgraded to the Xbox Series X and when I attempted to enrol it into the Alpha-Skip-Ahead ring (ASAR), I noticed there wasn't an option to do this. I find this odd because...
  8. After a recent update (23rd August), my Series X no longer recognises my Samsung T5...

in XboX Insiders
    After a recent update (23rd August), my Series X no longer recognises my Samsung T5...: Hey all, I've been using the Samsung T5 2GB external SSD for media since I had my Xbox One. I've never had a problem with it until now. I turned on my Xbox on August 24 and went to watch a movie...
  9. Series X - Headset mics (multiple) no longer work on any controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X - Headset mics (multiple) no longer work on any controller: Hi, Yesterday, when I tried to start a party with a friend of mine, I was able to hear him clearly but he couldn't hear me. This is despite the Xbox showing I have a headset attached, in the...
  10. Xbox series X no longer has an hdmi in slot which means you can no longer play TV through...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X no longer has an hdmi in slot which means you can no longer play TV through...: Xbox apparently no longer lets you watch TV through your xbox as the hdmi in slot no longer exists in the new Xbox series X. I thought new machines were supposed to have MORE features and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox series x tile transparent

2. how to make tiles transparent on xbox series

3. xbox series s transparent tiles

4. xbox series x transoarent tiles ,
  5. xbox series x tile transparency