Xbox Series X/S no longer has transparent tiles?

Discus and support Xbox Series X/S no longer has transparent tiles? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Have transparent tiles been removed on the next-gen Xbox consoles? I went into the personalisation settings on my Xbox Series S and there wasn't an... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Axog37, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Axog37
    Axog37 Guest

Have transparent tiles been removed on the next-gen Xbox consoles? I went into the personalisation settings on my Xbox Series S and there wasn't an option to change the tile transparency like there was on the Xbox One. Is this a bug/glitch or has the option been removed from next-gen consoles? Thanks.

:)

Axog37, Feb 22, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Series X and S?

3. Obsessive Power Win User

New xbox S video performance.

Yes it will run at 30 fps on the Series X as well.

The Series X has a number of other advantages over the Series S, not just a higher resolution. The Series X has 6GB more RAM than the Series S and more capable graphics hardware. The Series X can run Xbox One games that were enhanced for the Xbox One X and
    run them smoother.

Only Xbox 360 and original Xbox games that were enhanced For One X get enhanced on the Series S, but unlike that machine, they max out at 1440P. Xbox One games run as they did on the original hardware, but with their own enhancements I mentioned in my previous
    reply such as smoother frame rates, unlocked resolutions and such.

For the time being, Series X and S are on par with each other frame rate wise, but only time will tell for future titles.

I'm a PC gamer (i7 and RTX 2080) as well as a console gamer. I have a Series S because I couldn't get a Series X. When the X becomes available I'll replace it.

I've not connected my Series S to my TV, it's running off my Monitor. 1080P at 120Hz is great so far.

The great thing with these consoles is their content now follows you. when I get my Series X, only old games will work and work better.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Does the Xbox Series X have different broadband requirements than the Xbox One?

Apart from the games maybe being longer to take to download due to larger file sizes of them, no there is no different broadband requirements for the Xbox Series X|S
  5. (Farscape) Win User

3d blu-ray, USB tuner support on series X

tv has been abandoned on the xbox series s and x, doubtfull that they will enable the tuner to work when the software is no longer available on those 2 consoles.

3D would be nice but i am not holding my breath as that is also a failed feature these days.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox one x

The Xbox One X is no longer manufactured, only the Xbox One S is still manufactured. The newer generation of consoles, the Xbox Series X|S are also being manufactured, and if you want one, you will need to check with your local or online game retailer to see when they will get any in stock.
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X/S no longer has transparent tiles? - Similar Threads - Series longer has

2. Series X appears to no longer read discs

in XboX Insiders
    Series X appears to no longer read discs: I powered on my console today and booted Modern Warfare only to be told I need to purchase it. I've probably only once taken the disc out; it's always sitting in my console. It seems now any disc...
  3. (HELP) My xbox series X no longer plays disc based games. I get error code 0x87de272b every...

in XboX Insiders
    (HELP) My xbox series X no longer plays disc based games. I get error code 0x87de272b every...: I had this problem a week ago, rang microsoft and was told its a disc drive issue. Sent mine off for "repairs" and got a new replacement a few days later. It worked fine for a couple days but now...
  4. Xbox series x FH4 no longer syncs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series x FH4 no longer syncs: Hi ive recently purchased an xbox series x, I have installed foraz horizon 4 but i have lost all my saved progress. so I have started again, Great. but now every time restart the game im stuck...
  5. my xbox series x controller no longer connects to the xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox series x controller no longer connects to the xbox: My series x controller doesn’t want to connect wirelessly and even when I connect it with a wire in the xbox it doesn’t connect and I don’t know what to do. 5e8483d9-7698-430d-9016-1a96b8cf6442
  6. Game Freezes, then won't launch, and audio on other games no longer works (Xbox Series X)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Freezes, then won't launch, and audio on other games no longer works (Xbox Series X): So, this has been happening at least 1-2 times a week since purchase. While playing PvZ: Battle for Neighborville the game will sometimes completely freeze. Xbox is still responsive, I can to...
  7. Vizio TV no longer displaying content when 4K is selected on Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Vizio TV no longer displaying content when 4K is selected on Series X: Turned on xbox today and found that the Vizio M70-E3 isn't recognizing the content. Was able to hop on remote play and find out it was the 4K setting causing issues. Multiple reboots, settings...
  8. My Series X literally cannot maintain an internet connection for longer than an hour...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Series X literally cannot maintain an internet connection for longer than an hour...: This is incredibly frustrating. Every time I loaded up Destiny 2 today, I would disconnect from xbox live. When I'm just at the dashboard, disconnected. Playing any game, I go offline. I've...
  9. Xbox series X no longer has an hdmi in slot which means you can no longer play TV through...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X no longer has an hdmi in slot which means you can no longer play TV through...: Xbox apparently no longer lets you watch TV through your xbox as the hdmi in slot no longer exists in the new Xbox series X. I thought new machines were supposed to have MORE features and...
  10. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller Y and A buttons no longer responsive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller Y and A buttons no longer responsive: Hi! I got an Elite Series 2 controller for Christmas, 2019 (10 months ago, basically). Recently I have noticed that the Y and A buttons are no longer responsive. Like, when I press the buttons...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox series x tile transparency